Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chicago-Bound (8/13-8/17)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Chicago-Bound (8/13-8/17) Empty
PostChicago-Bound (8/13-8/17)

So my family and I are heading to Chicago to see my grandmother and celebrate my mom's birthday. I will be gone from Wednesday, August 13th through Sunday, August 17th. I leave early in the morning Wednesday and I'll be back by 1 PM Sunday. I will have no wi-fi while on the trip, so my involvement on the site for the rest of the week will be minimal at best (I'd have to do everything on my phone, and if the 3G doesn't work, then I won't be on at all). I'll try my best to be on at times, but as I'm sure anyone who's had to post through their phones can attest to, it's not quite that simple. I would say divert all WindClan problems to Echo, but she got herself grounded again, so just sit tight. I'll be back on Sunday! You can always get a message to me through my phone (so, like, four of you).
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Chicago-Bound (8/13-8/17) :: Comments

Puddles
Re: Chicago-Bound (8/13-8/17)
Post Tue 12 Aug 2014 - 8:23 by Puddles
Bye have fun Falcon!
Sleepy
Post Tue 12 Aug 2014 - 12:57 by Sleepy
Damn it grandma.

See ya.
King Falcon I
Post Thu 14 Aug 2014 - 20:53 by King Falcon I
So my grandmother has a computer, which is connected to the internet via ethernet, so here I am. Thanks for forgetting that I was gone and doing a bunch of things that concerned me without me, you guys.
Sleepy
Post Thu 14 Aug 2014 - 23:59 by Sleepy
Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
So my grandmother has a computer, which is connected to the internet via ethernet, so here I am. Thanks for forgetting that I was gone and doing a bunch of things that concerned me without me, you guys.

You're welcome.
King Falcon I
Post Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 16:51 by King Falcon I
So, I'm back! I'm still getting into the swing of things, but I am definitely back.
Post  by Sponsored content

Chicago-Bound (8/13-8/17)

Page 1 of 1