Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another day in ShadowClan (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Aug 2014 - 10:44

Badgerpaw padded out of the apprentice den. "Speaking of not sleeping," he said as he sat down a little distance away from the "group". "You guys can't quiet down, can't you? I'm trying to sleep! I was up late doing some stupid apprentice training!" He dug his claws into the dirt, then walked away to the fresh-kill pile and picked a lizard. "Dumb cats," Badgerpaw mumbled to himself as he ate.

Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 Image13

Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Aug 2014 - 13:57

The large, dark grey and black warrior turned his head to the apprentice who complained about their noise level. "Do remember that I m an experienced warrior, and some respect goes a long way when asking for something." Scorchclaw reminded the apprentice with a snort.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 21:19

Shadowpaw turned and saw Badgerpaw. Him again... She rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to speak. "First of all, it's your fault for being up all night-- tell that mess to your mentor. Second of all, if you want sleep that bad, go somewhere else. Third of all, nobody wants to listen to a rude apprentice." She growled and looked at Stormflight and Scorchclaw. She looked back at Badgerpaw. "Imbecile," she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Aug 2014 - 6:08

Hearing Shadowpaw growl those words, Scorchclaw smiled slightly. He liked the apprentice's feisty attitude and he let out a puff of silent laughter when she called Badgerpaw an imbecile. "I wouldn't get too harsh with him, remember, you will be fighting side-by-side one day." The experienced warrior warned and flicked his amber gaze back to the apprentices den. "But I agree with you."

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Aug 2014 - 7:35

Badgerpaw eyed the apprentice and warrior as he ate his meal. "Or, I will be fighting against you one day," He whispered to himself as his claws came out. He dug them into the ground, then tried to relax and forget about it. Where is Cloudypaw when you need her? Badgerpaw thought as he looked around.

Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 Image13

Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Aug 2014 - 19:52

Shadowpaw dipped her head at Scorchclaw. She laughed to herself at the memory of calling Badgerpaw an imbecile.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day in ShadowClan (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2