Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another day in ShadowClan (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Another day in ShadowClan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 9:33

The early morning sun rays slanted through the leaf-thick Pine tree branches. Green-leaf was the most relaxing time-- prey was plentiful, the weather was warm and spirits were high. However, this time of the year would have been normal except there had been a few battles, the return of SkyClan and a weird rogue winning the eyes of RiverClan and SkyClan.

All of these troubles weren't ruining Scorchclaws moment. The dark grey and black warrior was sitting in the weak sun eating a lizard. He usually stayed in the shade at sun-high, as his pelt absorbed sunlight and he would often overheat. This time though was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 8:17

Shadowpaw walked towards Scorchclaw. She was bored and right now, she wanted to talk to someone. She ended up in front of him. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 10:42

"Hello."

The greeting did not make him jump, but he was surprised to see an apprentice come up to him. "Hello." Scorchclaw flicked his tail in greeting and moved his pupils to intake the sight of his younger Clan-mate.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 14:50

Shadowpaw looked down at the tom. "My name is Shadowpaw, and you are?" She patiently waited for the tom to reply.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 15:52

"Scorchclaw." The large dark grey and black warrior finished her sentence. "Nice to meet you, Shadowpaw." He flicked the black tip of his tail and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 16:42

"Nice to meet you too, Scorchclaw." Shadowpaw replied and looked around.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 2:40

After a moment of silence, Scorchclaw spoke up. "So who's your mentor?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 7:01

"Thrushstar," Shadowpaw responded to the tom. She looked at him with her olive-green eyes.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 13:06

"Thrushstar."

"Thrushstar? Oh really? That must be cool, congratulations by the way." Scorchclaw widened his fiery amber eyes. "Is he a great teacher?" He asked.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 14:20

"Anyone want to go hunting with me?" Stormflight asked
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 14:42

"Thank you." Shadowpaw didn't want to answer his question because she hasn't trained with him yet. She practiced battling with Scratchclaw. She sighed before she answered Scorchclaw's question. "I don't know. I haven't trained with him yet." The pretty she-cat turned her head to the direction of another warrior voice. He asked to go hunting, but she didn't really know him. All she knew was that he was in ShadowClan and he's a tom. "Hello, my name is Shadowpaw, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 17:15

Dirtkit heard the meows of other cats from where he was inside the nursery. The idea of going out and making friends seemed absurd in his mind. But going out to observe and learn from a distance sounded significantly more appealing. The dark pelted kit made his way out of the den, clinging to the shadows as he found a good vantage point to see the other cats. From what he gathered it was two 'warriors' and the smaller one he suspected was a so called 'apprentice'. If only these titles really had a meaning to me...

Another day in ShadowClan (open) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 17:22

"No thanks, Stormflight. I would but I didn't get a good nights sleep." Scorchclaw apologised to the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptyFri 1 Aug 2014 - 19:22

"Oh, then you should rest." Stormflight said to him
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) EmptySat 2 Aug 2014 - 7:23

"Isn't sitting in camp and conversing with one of your Clan-mates resting?" Scorchclaw asked Stormflight. "I woke up early this morning because I could not get back to sleep."

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day in ShadowClan (open)   Another day in ShadowClan (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day in ShadowClan (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next