Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] Empty
PostSubject: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:47

Leafkit waited awkwardly by the fresh kill pile, feeling stranded and out in the open with nobody to talk to her. She glanced back at her brothers; they were still sitting next to Rowanclaw, taking the camp in with wide, starry eyes. "I wish someone would come talk to me..." she mumbled under her breath, shuffling her forepaws self-consciously.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:59

Sootpaw padded back into the camp, his jaws full of fresh prey from a hunting patrol. Dropping it in the pile, he surveyed the camp, and spotted a young kit, maybe out for the first time in the camp. He smiled , knowing that when he was younger, he might have laughed at the small scrap of fur, but he was different now. With deep, kind, eyes and a warm smile he passed over to the small She-Kit. "How are you today?" He meowed friendly.
Back to top Go down
Tundrastorm

Tundrastorm

Characters : (D)ogpaw, (E)mberpaw,(T)uftkit,(F)ogkit,(C)reamkit
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:30

Tuftkit was washing when he saw his sister beside the fresh kill pile and trotted over to say hello. Then he realized someone had beat him to it, "Who are you?" He demanded defensively.

Dogpaw:Apprentice,Gathering,2 Patrols,Training, Month, Assessment
Emberkit:Apprentice,Gathering, 2 patrols,Training, Month, Assessment
Tuftkit:Approved,Topic,Ceremony
Fogkit:Approved,Topic,Ceremony
Creamkit:Approved,TopicCeremony
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:34

Sootpaw chuckled, amused. "I'm Sootpaw, I'm an apprentice, soon to be a warrior. My mentor is Smokestripe, and he's awesome! Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:38

Crowkit had been observing his siblings interact with another cat from afar. He nervously walked towards them and went behind the older cat. "H-hello." He whispered softly. He looked away shyly and backed away as if trying to get unnoticed.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:17

"O-oh! Hello Sootpaw! My name is Leafkit!" she mewed, excited to meet this new cat and happy to take herself off the spotlight. She seemed interested in his warrior training, but didn't want to seem rude.

OOC: Sorry for the late response ;-;

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

Back to top Go down
Tundrastorm

Tundrastorm

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:23

"And I'm Tuftkit." He looked the tom up and down approvingly and worthy of his sister's and brother's attention. He sat down and casually swiped a paw over his face. "What do apprentices do?" Despite his earlier hostility, he was actually curious.

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:32

"Yeah! Tell us, what DO apprentices do usually?" she questioned, rubbing a paw over her ears.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 6:09

Sootpaw laughed at the way the kits all flipped personalities when he said he was an apprentice. "Well," he meowed, a gleam in his eye, "You hunt, patrol, learn to fight, go to gatherings, and before you become a warrior, you have an assessment. I've recently passed mine, so it's only a bit before I'll be a warrior." He then remembered the first day he went out, and decided it was a good tale to tell to the kits. With a mischievous gleam in his eye, he then whispered, "But, on my first hunting trip, I caught a toad, and an owl showed up. My mentor and I had to fight it off, and we actually brought it back into camp!" He remembered that day, the day his whole personality changed. Shaking himself out of the past, he then meowed, "What about you guys? Are you excited to be apprentices?"
Back to top Go down
Tundrastorm

Tundrastorm

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 9:32

"I certainly am!"Tuftkit said with glee at the idea of being an apprentice and being able to hunt and fight for his clan. He turned to Leafkit with expectancy, "How about you, Leafkit?"

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 23:16

"Oh! I just can't wait to be a warrior! I'll be fighting, hunting, and serving the clan! How cool is that!" She paused for a bit, before adding: "I wish I didn't have to wait six moons to start my epic training..."

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 23:22

Crowkit was watching from afar still nervous to speak up. He silently walked to his siblings and sat down looking away. He didn't want to interupt them. Hearing them so excited to be warriors one made him rethink his shyness. Being shy and not communicating will slow him down when he starts his training. He made himself speak or at least greet his siblings. "H-Hello Leafkit and Tuftkit. W-What are y-you guys talking about?" He asked them softly. He hated stuttering and wished he could express himself better.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Tundrastorm

Tundrastorm

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 8:50

"Oh, this is Crowkit, my brother, he's a little shy though." Tuftkit said nuzzling him on the cheek, trying to cheer him up, "We are talking about when we're going to be apprentices!" He said turning to Crowkit, "Aren't you excited?"

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 15:06

Leafkit noticed Crowkit padding up and greeting them. He looked kind of shy so she bumped noses with him and said: "Hi Crowkit! We're just talking about being apprentices! Say, don't you want to be an apprentice too?"

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 0:21

Flintpaw noticed Sootpaw speaking to the kits outside of the nursery, and began to walk over to join them. She caught bits of their conversation, hoping that it would be okay if she joined in. She yawned, her jaws gaping open. She sat down next to the other cats. "Hello! What's going on? Can I join? she asked, still having the excitement she did when she was a kit. "It's great being an apprentice! I learned how to fight recently and it was so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]   In the Shadowclan Camp [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Shadowclan Camp [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next