Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Newbie...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

A Newbie... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 4 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:35

Shadowpaw ignored Sleetpaw on purpose. She glared at Badgerkit. "What a smart cat you are. So now you think you could do something to someone and not get anything back? Ugh... you're reasonable."
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9994

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 4 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:41

Sleetpaw snapped a glare at Shadowpaw, with an ice cold stare and a glare, she approached Shadowpaw. "Like I said, I want to know exactly what happened, and right now leave Badgerkit out of this because you shouldn't have attacked a kit like that in the first place! From what it seems he attacked you but you didn't have to strike back with claw! He is just a kit!" The white apprentice said standing over Shadowpaw.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 4 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:47

A stupid kit to be exact... "You don't think I know that?!" Shadowpaw hissed at Sleetpaw. "I approached Cloudykit in a friendly manner until this annoying apprentice over there decided to act nasty (Greypaw). We got into an arguement and while I was defending myself, this kit decided to attack my back without thinking a dung thing! And guess what? My reflexes treated him! How does that sound to you?" She said in an irritated manner.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Newbie...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4