Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Newbie...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

A Newbie... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 16:16

Shadowpaw rolled over to crush the kit with her heavy weight. She then got up and claws his face with her dangerous, sharp claws. "Stay out of this! If you want a clawed face, keep fighting me!" She hissed at the kit and snarled at him soon after.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 16:17

Shadowpaw rolled over to crush the kit with her heavy weight. She then got up and clawed his face with her dangerous, sharp claws. "Stay out of this! If you want a clawed face, keep fighting me!" She hissed at the kit and snarled at him soon after.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 16:36

Badgerkit lost his air as he was crushed by the big apprentice. He could hardly breathe, and Shadowpaw's clawing didn't help one bit, in fact it left a scar on his face, across his right eye. Badgerkit blinked, his right eye's vision blurring as a little bit of blood trickled into his eye. He came up with a devious plan. He cried out as loud as he could, hoping a queen or warrior would hear him. Oh, he would keep fighting her alright, just not in the way she expected.

A Newbie... - Page 3 Image13

A Newbie... - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 16:51

Cloudykit saw the opening and ran into the middle of the event. "No! Stop fighting! We're all in the same home, we should try and get along!" Her voice grew a little sad. "Don't fight over me, it's not worth it."

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 16:54

Shadowpaw stood in front of the kit-- but she didn't turn her back on Greypaw. "You were dumb enough to get into fight with an apprentice without thinking one bit. If you were thinking, you probably wouldn't have gotten a scar on your face. That's what happen to cat who don't use his/her brain at all. Go ahead, keep crying until someone comes, when they speak to me, they will know who attacked first." She said bluntly to the kit though she kind of regretted giving him a scar on his face.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:01

Badgerkit kept yowling. "Your a monster! Look at what she did to me! She abused a kit! Isn't that against the warrior code? Nobody will care who started it! You abused a kit!" His scar stung. "Someone grab the medicine cat! Get a warrior! I'm in pain!" He fake-cried, making it look real.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:06

"It shouldn't be against an code if the kit started a pointless fight. Nobody should have to fight here. It's home- we should all be friends." Cloudykit flexed her claws in the ground. "It's pointless to fight over me. If I'm here, and I'm in this home, you can't really change it, can you?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:09

Shadowpaw narrows her eyes in annoyance. "Stop with your fake cries! I'm not a monster, I never was I monster, and I will never be a monster! And for your information, no WARRIOR can neglect a kit. You wouldn't have gotten clawed if you stayed in your place! How will you feel if some cat came out of nowhere and clawed and bit your back?" She hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:13

Badgerkit growled. "First of all, no cat would claw and bite my back because I would tear them to shreds! And if it was a kit, I wouldn't try to crush them and claw it's face off! I'd shake the kit off of me!" He started wailing.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9999

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:14

"Woah! What is going on here? Clan mate fighting other clan mates? Surely that wouldn't due. Thrushstar, and Ebonyleaf both might be upset if they have deal with immature cats, and unwanted injuries." Sleetpaw said as she moved closer to the cats. With a cough, and a fix of her pale brown and white pelt she stood in front of the crowd. "And surely Bearmask wouldn't be to happy if harm came to her little kit now wouldn't she?" The older apprentice was still in an anger fit about her sickness, and not becoming a warrior but she dealt with it. With a small smirk she stared at the other apprentices and kits with challenging blue eyes.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:17

Cloudykit acted quickly before anyone else could. "It's my fault. They're fighting over me, and I should have just gone to Bearmask or in the nursery or something."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:18

Badgerkit got up. "Look at what Shadowpaw did to my face," He screamed ignoring Cloudykit's words. A little bit of blood stained his fur. He cried out some more, but in real pain.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:19

"That was your fault! You attacked her, and she reacted!" Cloudykit nearly pounced on the kit so she could get them out of as much trouble as they could. "But they were fighting about me, I'll take the blame!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9999

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:26

Sleetpaw's smirk disappeared, "I don't care whose fault it was. I want a full explanation of what happened here, and I may not consider telling Thrushstar." The pale tabby looked at Cloudykit, "Even if they were fighting about you they still had other mean to take care of it. With a glance at Badgerkit, "You'll be fine. I have gotten worse from a thorn." The older apprentice growled with a huff after.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:31

Badgerkit shrunk back. Man, these cats hate me! He thought. What did I do? I got beaten up by a cat and they don't even bother to help me! If they hate me, then I should hate them! I hate this clan! I hate this forest! I hate this world! I hate my life! It's because I'm half rouge half Shadowclan isn't it? I hate everyone! He snarled at Sleetpaw. "I hate you!" He ran out of the nursery, and hid in a dark corner and cried.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Newbie...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next