Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Newbie...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Newbie... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Greypaw grimaced when the she-kit apologized, bringing up a paw she pushed the she-kit, "Go on, scat kittypet, no one wants you here." She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Cloudykit fell over, but did nothing but look up at the older cat and blinked. "What's a kittypet?"

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Falconkit had been sitting nearby, watching the whole thing go down, occasionally giving a little laugh. "A kittypet is a weak, mouse-brained cat who lives with twolegs and who nobody likes," Falconkit said, walking over to Cloudkit. He examined her pelt closely. What a strange cat! Falconkit thought. He rather not say anything mean to this kit and get into trouble with her mother, but he also didn't want to become friends with her and get made fun of by the other cats for being Cloudykit's friend, so, he just followed Badgerkit out of the nursery..

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Shadowpaw walked over to Cloudlykit and looked down at her. "Hey, I'm Shadowpaw. Your name is?" She said in a nice way and flicked her fluffy tail as she waited for the kit's reply.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:17 am

Cloudykit sat up and gave her a happy look. "I'm Cloudykit!" she exclaimed before thinking again. "What's a twoleg?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Shadowpaw sits down next to Cloudykit. "Hello, Cloudykit, nice to meet you! A twoleg is a creature with two legs and they barely have any fur-- they can be annoying at times in my opinion. Kitty-pets live with twolegs and according to the warrior code-- warriors should reject the soft life of a kitty pet." She looks at the kit and smiles. "So, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Cloudykit shuffled her paws. "Well...aside from the insults, I think I'm doing okay! I'm clean and well-fed and I have friends!" She swished her tail. "Will... Will you be my friend too?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:09 pm

Greypaw bared her teeth in disgust, shoving herself between the apprentice and the kit. "She has enough 'friends' as it is, so scat, this kitten is lying and doesn't want you to be a friend of hers." She hissed, bushing out her tail, if she wanted friends, she wasn't getting any. "Don't you have like, a assessment or a patrol to go do?" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:12 pm

"Sure, I will be glad to be your friend! So, what did they say to insult you and who did?" Shadowpaw narrowed her eyes because she didn't like the fact of cats insulting others. She soon felt a shove and she turned around and saw Greypaw. She growled at her and said, "What's your problem?! And why do you care about what I have to do?"
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:35 pm

"She's the one who called me a twoleg's kittypet!" Cloudykit said, looking to Greypaw and then back to Shadowpaw. "And scat. And lots of names."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:59 pm

"Because I don't want your silly little furball butt anywhere's near this kit, or me by that matter." She hissed, unsheathing her claws as she pushed the opposing apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Shadowpaw swiped her paw at Greypaw's face as soon as that cat pushed her. "Last time I checked, you're not my mother, mentor OR leader. Why do you even care who I'm around?" She hissed and unsheathes her claws. She then turned to Cloudykit. "Don't pay attention to this fox-dung! I can tell that she's not worth it! Ignore her name calling crap!" Shadowpaw hissed in fury before she looked at Greypaw with a disgust expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:56 pm

'I don't care who you around, as long as you are not around this kit!" She hissed, swatting at the apprentice with partially unsheathed claws.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Shadowpaw narrowed her eyes and hits Greypaw's paw. "Why? Give me a good reason! Why?" She growled and bended her ears back.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Badgerkit had gotten bored outside and decided to come back inside the nursery to get a mossball to play with the other kits with, when he saw the beginning of a fight break out. And of course, he wanted in. He ran and jumped onto Shadowpaw's back, biting and clawing, making sure to hit her every time.

A Newbie... - Page 2 Image13

A Newbie... - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie...   A Newbie... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Newbie...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next