Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

sorry guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

sorry guys Empty
Postsorry guys

i'm leaving forever youll nevur see me again i actually hate you oh yeah my mom hates you so i cant come on its okay tho ill be on someday after i continu my cool life but i need to do that so bye

omg april fools  Cheers Ghost Confused Ghost Cool Ghost Crying Ghost Dots Ghost Kiss Ghosts Happy Ghost Float Ghost Exclaim Ghost Evil Ghost Loveeyes? Ghost Mad Ghost No Ghost Regular Ghost Sad Ghost Shocked Ghost Shy Ghost Yes Ghost Wow Ghost Winky Ghost Tongue Ghost Sleepy Ghost Sick Ghost :flipplz: :flipplz: :flipplz: :flipplz: :tripleffplz: :tripleffplz: :tripleffplz: :tripleffplz: :tripleffplz: :tripleffplz: 🤦 🤦 🤦 :h4evralone: :h4evralone: :h4evralone: :h4evralone: :h4evralone: :h4evralone: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz: :trollfaceplz:

Share this post on: reddit

sorry guys :: Comments

Stormi the Gummy
Re: sorry guys
Post Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 14:27 by Stormi the Gummy
Get out.

Not literally o3o
King Falcon I
Re: sorry guys
Post Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 15:56 by King Falcon I
We'll replace you with Kay.
Jay