Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bye Guys...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Bye Guys... Empty
PostBye Guys...

Hey everyone.

Yeah, It's me... I've been inactive for a while... Life is.... yeah... Busy. My teacher is giving me alot of homework, I'm working on projects, and I'm trying to keep a little job to make some money. Yes, I'm still going to be Skyclan's deputy, but just... Inactive. If ANY of you have a skype, add me. I'm . When you add me, leave your WCC name, and what clan your in so I can identify you. Frosty, you can keep in touch with me already. Same with you Jay, Kes and Stormi.

I'm just going to be gone for awhile... I'll poof on here and then... Make sure WCC hasn't been bombed by Nuclear Vessels...

Kitti~~~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Bye Guys... :: Comments

Kes
Re: Bye Guys...
Post January 24th 2013, 9:07 pm by Kes
;_; No offense but we should have Ice be deputy if you're not going to be active.
Kitty
Post January 24th 2013, 9:09 pm by Kitty
Kes: I said I'm still going to poof on here and be active. Just, not as much. Not like I used to be, at least /shot
King Falcon I
Post January 24th 2013, 9:09 pm by King Falcon I
Bye Kittii and your invisible Skype.
Kitty
Post January 24th 2013, 9:11 pm by Kitty
I forgot to add it... Sadly, I forgot my Skype Name. It's SnowKittins or something like that. MadameKittii Maybe? I forget. /shot
Sleepy
Post January 24th 2013, 10:03 pm by Sleepy
I'm sorry to say it Kitty, but I don't think you can keep your position.

You have a kit in the form of your second life, who can't grow up unless you become an elder or die. Both involve you losing your position in one way or another.

And if Flamestar were to suddenly die right now, your second life would be a kit for an extra nine months. Plus, we can't really have an inactive deputy/leader...
Jay
Post January 24th 2013, 10:06 pm by Jay
And aren't you like ten? How do you have a job...?
Mossy
Post January 24th 2013, 10:16 pm by Mossy
That is what I am wondering. How can you be nine and work? You need to be at least fifteen.
Kitty
Post January 24th 2013, 10:18 pm by Kitty
Jay:
Yes... I mean like dog-walking, baby sitting, (Helping my neighbor run a Day-Care) things like that. It's time consuming. Ծ_Ծ

Mossy: I'm ten now. Ծ_Ծ

Sleepy:
I keep saying:
I'm still going to poof on here and be active. Just, not as much. Not like I used to be, at least.
Which means 1-2 time a week. (3 if lucky.) Not every day. I'll try my best to stay on, but I'm not going to have time as much any more. The days I'd be on are Wednesdays, and Saturdays. I just want to let you all know so I don't get my inbox spammed with questions why I'm not on. (It happened once. owo) Ok? If I have to give up my position, I will. but if it isn't necessary, I won't.
Kes
Post January 24th 2013, 10:19 pm by Kes
14 actually. In FL at least.
Splotch
Post January 24th 2013, 11:53 pm by Splotch
Not to mention Coldheart is a queen Because she gave birth. And her kit is still in the nursery. -3-
Ebby
Post January 25th 2013, 12:00 am by Ebby
I think it'd be best for the site if the position was given to Ice. If SkyClan is going to live, the big positions need to be given to people who can be on more than twice a week.
Ice Cream Zombie
Post January 25th 2013, 12:57 am by Ice Cream Zombie
Cool down. :) I talked to Storm for you(considering she refuses to get on wcc for a few days for some reason...Won't tell me -.-). She said she had given Ice an apprentice for the purpose of replacing Kitti, and apparently wanted to do so for a long time.

Like Splotch said...You have a kit, so normally you'd be temporarily removed from your position until the kit was made an apprentice...But according to what I've heard so far from Sleepy and others, your cat isn't going to be out of there until Coldheart dies, so you basically gave up your position when you decided to have your next life in your litter. Nothing you can really do unless you got special permission to kill off Lilac as a kit in order to save your spot...But that'd be really stupid in several opinions.
Shadow
Post January 25th 2013, 5:08 pm by Shadow
Well I think I shall be the first to say awe D: I'm sorry youcant be more active ;n;
Frogglyness
Post January 25th 2013, 5:20 pm by Frogglyness
Aw you gais D8 Even if you don't like her, at least she's trying to be active ;n;

Hope you can get on soon Kitty
Post  by Sponsored content

Bye Guys...

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next