Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello, Bbys~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Mar 2014 - 16:54

As Mistflower acknowledged him, Icekit's big bright eyes widened. He was THAT small? Wow! Then he opened his mouth to speak but them Squirrelpaw started talking. After that he tried to again and then Heavykit started talking. Then, after he was done talking, before anyone else could, he quickly said, "The grey one should be Thornkit." His words were almost inaudible at his speed of talking so he took a deep breath and spoke a little slower. "The uh...grey one should be Thornkit...uh...if you like it..." he mewed, looking down a little.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 1:50

Mistflower nodded approvingly, "Those are very nice names, I like them." She looked down at the little ones. Bluekit, Ebonykit, and Thornkit. Would Thrushstripe like the names too? She gazed at the last small tom, the first-born. "I think I'll call him Blizzardkit."

Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 3:29

The tiny dark grey-blue she-cat, cold from the new surroundings, had only one current focus. That in mind, she made her way over to the heavy stench of milk from her mother. By instinct, she started suckling. Her small, fluffy figure made it possible for her mother to wrap her tail around the kit, and she would be almost completely covered. Hey, fluffy tails are awesome, right?

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4476

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Mar 2014 - 17:07

Little did Redshade know, Cormorantpelt was keeping both eyes and ears on him. If he so happened to step wrong, she would not hesitate to take him down; Whether that meant his death or exile would only be found out if the time came. And there was no doubt that it would.

Mallowroot's scent led them this way and that, until finally they ended up a cave entrance. Casting a glance at Redshade, she whispered into the entrance. "Mistflower? Squirrelpaw? Are you in here? It's me, Cormorantpelt."

Heavykit gave a soft chuckle as he watched Bluekit doing kit things. He was rather fond of this one, though they all warmed his heart now that he thought about it. ""Mistflower? Squirrelpaw? Are you in here? It's me, Cormorantpelt."" It took the gray cat a moment to processed what he had just heard. Cormorant? "Cormorantpelt!" He jumped up, ready to go greet his sister, but he knew he'd get in trouble if he just ran off like that. He  looked Mistflower for permission.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JGgdMsS Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JGg3TFt Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 J0ieN9e Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JGg3GK7 Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JGg2WjR

Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JcnAVnI Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 Grub_f10Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Apr 2014 - 14:20

ooc: It would be nice if someone where to post and make this go along faster. So stop ignoring this and do something about it. ShadowClan can't pick itself up all by itself, you know. Thanks <3

Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JGgdMsS Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JGg3TFt Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 J0ieN9e Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JGg3GK7 Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JGg2WjR

Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JcnAVnI Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 Grub_f10Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 16:58

"Cormorantpelt?" The silver queen shot her head up in surprise, looking towards the nursery, her eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion. She hadn't forgotten how the warrior had kidnapped the WindClan apprentice, and nearly attacked Mistflower while her kits were still in her belly. She near spoke up when Heavykit ran happily after his sister, giving him a concerned look before sighing and nodding - allowing him to run up to her. "What are you doing here?"

Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 18:28

After the reunited siblings got done with their greetings, Cormorantpelt answered. "I'm here under Nightstar's orders: she wants us to help bring your newborn kits to the tunnel where ShadowClan is currently staying." She could see the skeptical look on queens face. It was best to ignore it. "Redshade is here with me..."

-curls up and dies-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, Bbys~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2