Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:| Mates for my two bbys |:|

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

|:| Mates for my two bbys |:| Empty
PostSubject: |:| Mates for my two bbys |:|   |:| Mates for my two bbys |:| EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 11:17

Cat name: Emberpaw/Emberheart

Clan: Thunderclan

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Personality: Ember is fiery, confident, stubborn, and fierce. She's loyal and would die for any cat in Thunderclan in an instant, and has big dreams that she aspires to uphold.

Special Requests:  Only toms please! Forbidden loves are open, but you need to have a good plot-line going on, as well as being able to role play pretty well ^^.

Cat Name: Snowpaw/Snow???

Clan: Thunderclan

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Personality: Snow is quiet, and some may regard her as weak. After an important memory, all she wants to become is a spy; keeping peace between clans while remaining invisible. She is soft-spoken, and her brother, Heavypaw/Heavystep is extremely protective of her. He means so much to her.

Special Requests: Just the same as the requirements of Ember, but a special emphasis on good roleplaying and plot-line. If Snow gets a mate, it must be a forbidden love, and she will either have a miscarriage or have to end up giving up her kits. In the near future a very complex plot is going on that will include murder >:3 From then on, it will most likely be improvised.

Back to top Go down

|:| Mates for my two bbys |:|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: