Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Golden Saga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

The Golden Saga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 12:39

Goldenstar sighed, worried for Moonmist. She looked back ocassionally, eyes swimming with anger and sadnes. She always looked past the golden tabby she-cat and at her friend. Swiftshadow, who was almost always with Raindrop now. Goldenstar padded up to Moonmist. "Hey, what's wrong?"
Moonmist didn't say anything. "Is this about Swiftshadow and Raindrop?"
"No!" she hissed. "It's the fact that Firepelt, Stonestream, and Raindrop all followed us!"
"What's so wrong-" Goldenstar began.
"We're risking more lives than we need to because three cats got 'curious'!" said Moonmist. "What if they die-they'll have come and died rather than stay in their Clans and lived much longer."
Goldenstar hissed. "What about your knowledge of herbs?"
"Are you blind!?" Moonmist almost yelled. "It's Leaf-bare! All of the herbs are dead!"
Goldenstar fell back with her friends. It wasn't worth a fight when they were hungry, tired, and ready to give up the journey. She went to Blossomfrost. "Hey, you all right?"
Blossomfrost bit her lip. She sighed and told Goldenstar of her vision. Goldenstar flicked her ear, trying to find the cats. They were very close behind. She listened closely.
"Are we close?"
"Yes, Mistyheart."
"We should see if Darkrose will move us closer. A good gust of wind should get us there in no time."
"But will it not blow us away?"
"Cover the skies, then, so we may sneak up on them."
"No! Make it rain hard-or snow 'till they're blind. That will slow them!"

Goldenstar gasped. "I know what the last cat of the prophecy can do!" she yelled. Every cat turned to stare at her, silently. "She can control the weather!"

To be continued in Warriors: Splintered Skies

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga - Page 2 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 16:03

Warriors: Splintered Skies

"Finally! New-leaf!" the white she-cat exclaimed. She smiled and saw the puddles of water and growing herbs. A golden tabby she-cat with white paws smiled. She'd gotten over whatever was tugging at her in Leaf-bare. Maybe it was just the snow and wind getting to her, and the tag-alongs. But then, Swiftshadow and Raindrop's kit was really cute. She was fluffy, and white with black blotches named Thunderkit. Maybe Moonmist, the she-cat now gathering herbs they might need, had finally gotten over the fact that her powers were great, but the wind made her unable to smell the Clan cats following that ended up joining them. Goldenstar shrugged and walked along. For some reason, she felt her journey coming to an end. Something was going bad, and something had to end it so there wouldn't be much of a journey. Maybe she ought to just get rid of the Dark-whatever cat and go home. "Hey, I was thinking..." she said. "I want to go home...and I want to know if anyone was coming with Blossomfrost and I?"
"I'm not going home..." Blossomfrost announced. "I'm going to stay with Stonestream and go back to RiverClan..."
Goldenstar had a sad look, but nodded. "Alright. Anyone coming with me?"
"I am." Moonmist said.
"No-" Swiftshadow started.
"I'm not important to the Clans any longer." Moonmist said. "Not the ones on this side of the mountain. A former Medicine Cat with powers who left her Clan for another, became a warrior, then had to leave the Clan. I want to meet this Featherfluff cat, anyway."
Firepelt nodded. "I'll go."

"GO NOW!" he commanded.
"Father, settle down."
"NO! ONE WHOLE SEASON THEY'VE BEEN GONE!" he yelled. "I NEED THEIR POWERS AND I NEED THEM NOW!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 14:08

Moonmist sniffed the air. She could scent the cats after them from LightClan. She decided to leave her friends to divert them away. Her power was great, but in some ways, not as great as the stronger sight, hearing, or movement. She snuck behind the rogue cats, a good ways away from the makeshift den. "Goldenstar, they're here! They passed us by a long shot!" she hissed softly, acting as if she was on patrol. The cats turned her way and she bolted away. They all chased her. She felt the blood pump in her ears, and the rushed beat of her heart. Like a rabbit, she made a sharp turn to get away. Even if it was unsuccessful. And it was.
She was struggling for air to keep up the effort when she felt a body pounce on hers. She collapsed, shoulders held down by a cat. She was too tired to sniff and figure out who it was. She didn't care. She was tired, aching, and all the rogues had successfully caught her.

She scratched her pelt, scarlet blood running down her snowy white face. She did it again on the opposite side. "Tell me!"
"Never!" Moonmist hissed. Extending a claw, Darkrose sent her claw down Moonmist's side-blood gushing to the stone underneath their paws. "This is a sacred place! Leave here! You will not stain the Moonstone with evil, no matter how much of my blood is spilled!"
Darkrose sent her claw across Moonmist's already aching shoulder. Moonmist cried out in agony. "Tell me where the others are!"
"I'll die before I tell you!" Moonmist yelled in reply.
Darkrose walked up to her face and stared in her eyes. "So be it." She raised her paw.
"NO!" a tom yowled. "Darkrose, you will not harm her, she has one of the gifts!"
Moonmsit closed her eyes, exhausted, and crumpled to the floor. About half of her fur was stained with her own blood, she thought. Another body was shoved into the room, already bloodied up. Her fur was stained as well. "Blossomfrost..." Moonmist said softly, losing strength.
"Moonmist...you left us..." she said.
"I had to." Moonmist said. "For you all...we were in danger. I had to be caught. Then, they'd've left you for a while..."
"One remained and I got her to get me. And Darkrose must have done a number on you too..."
Moonmist nodded. Blossomfrost staggered, but made her way to Moonmist and laid down. "Our pelts are covered in blood." she said.
"Yes, but no matter...Moonstone will not fade to evil. We must not either."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga - Page 2 EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 17:39

Four cats laid down around one in the center, their noses pointed it. Each cat gave off a different aura: one blue, one red, one green, and one yellow. Their auras rose, settling on the center cat, then mixed and began to blend. When it was over, three cats stood and one remained still. It did not even breathe. It was dead. The cats seemed normal enough, except for the center one who had the mysterious aura around it. The cat moved instantly, as if teleporting behind the cats. Its eyes glowed red, and the other cats' eyes did too. It made an order, inaudible, and the all left. The aura-cat's eyes settles as it sniffed the air. It blocked the entrance to the place, smelling a far off badger heading its way. Its eyes glazed over as it looked for other threats. It flicked its ears, hearing no breath of the dead cat and listening to the badger.

Moonmist bolted up, seeing that another cat had just hit the ground. It was Goldenstar. She tried interpretting the dream, and decided, each aura was given to each cat with the powers. One of them would die. Wondering if she could determine which color aura belonged to each cat, she looked and overlooked the possible explanations. Pelts, eyes, power strength, home environment...personality. Moonmist knew it must be how they acted that determined it. She looked at Goldenstar, thinking of all she did. "Yellow." she whispered. "Bright and happy as the sun." She looked over at Blossomfrost. She was always clam, but was smart and had a pure heart-and a great hunter. "Green." Then, it was her and Swiftshadow left. Thinking again of her dream, Moonmist remembered the one with the blue aura would die. That was the hard part. She and Swiftshadow were almost the same-both qualified for red or blue. Then, it dawned upon her. And she was okay with it.
"Moonmist?" a hoarse voice asked.
"Goldenstar." Moonmist replied, not wanting to speak.
"I had a dream..." Goldenstar went on. "About five cats...I think it was us, but all the cats' appearances were hidden."
"Yes, I had it too." Moonmist said. "And I know who had what color aura."
"Who will fall unconscious?" Goldenstar asked.
Moonmist hesitated. "Not unconscious. One of us will die. I will not say-we shouldn't intervene if we get into that situation. It is destiny."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 14:32

Darkrose and her father, he called himself Dark, smiled. Swiftshadow, Firepelt, Stonestream, Raindrop, and Thunderkit had been captured. The innocents stood back watching, and the four cats laid down in a circle around Dark.
"You piece of fox-dung!" Moonmist yelled. She looked at the exits, blocked by Goldenstar's former friends. Darkrose smiled and joined in the group at his paws. "Darkrose, no! This is only for four cats!"
"Why do you think one died in the dream?" Darkrose sneered. She smiled and closed her eyes. Moonmist sent up a silent prayer to StarClan and closed her eyes. Suddenly, she felt a great force pull her strength away. She forced her eyes open and saw her friends. She wanted to cry out, to actually talk to her friends one last time freely, but knew it wasn't to be. Her eyes shut again as she felt her strength draining away slowly. She felt weaker and weaker, until she used all her remaining strength to open her eyes once more. In front of her was a starry figure, looking at her. "Sister..." she whispered.
"Moonmist, it's time." she said. "Come with me, and you can see your kits."
Moonmist's eyes opened wide. She didn't have a kit. "You-you must be mistaken!" she said, realizing her strength had returned. She stood up, seeing her body limp on the ground and aura still leaving it. "I'm dead?"
"Yes, now come with me." her sister said. "Your kits are waiting."
"I don't have a kit, Starrynight!" Moonmist yelled, wishing she could go back into her body or wake up to find this was all a dream. Sadly, she couldn't bring herself to find a way. This was real. She saw the starry figure of a small kit, white as snow. Another appeared, white with black paws, and a third that was black with a white mouth and paws. "No, this isn't possible!"
"They died very early." Starrynight said sadly.
Moonmist wanted to cry out, but stood her ground. "What are their names?"
"You have yet to name them." Starrynight said. "You can name them when we get to StarClan."
Moonmist felt sad, but joyous. She'd get to see the cats of old and never grow old herself. She'd be at a new, peaceful home. "Alright." she said, and the cats padded away.

"My power is gone!" Blossomfrost exclaimed, waking up. Swiftshadow and Goldenstar bolted upright. They couldn't use their powers, the ones they loved and used naturally. Now they were limited. Darkrose rose calmly, and laughed. Swifthshadow went to her and pounced on her, biting her throat and scratching it. Blood welled out, and she fell limp. "Moonmist, can you-" he saw her body. Swiftshadow ran to her and pressed his ear to her chest. No heartbeat. "She's dead..." he whispered.
"No!" Raindrop cried. The cats were about to mourn her when they heard a yowl of pain. Dark looked angry and ready to kill them all when he glowed red and yowled again. He seemed to explode into red dust, glittering away as if he was nevre there.
"The power killed him." Godlenstar said. She sighed and looked at her paws. "I'm going home alone." she said, seeing her friends disappear into red dust, as they were controlled by Dark and he never let go.
"I'll go with you." Firepelt said, purring.
The others looked so sad. "This is where we part." Stonestream said, Blossomfrost joining him. Swiftshadow walked over to Raindrop and licked her ear, but shot a sad look at Firepelt and Goldenstar.
"No." Goldenstar said. "We'll meet again someday." She smiled and felt herself choke up. The cats padded out of the den and parted, everyone seeming happy.
The End

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content: