Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Golden Saga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 15:06

Before we begin: This is the sequel to "The Light Saga" (My New Warriors Stories: The Light Saga!) If you haven't read that, you may be lost in these stories. Thank you for taking the time to read this ^^

Warriors: A New Beginning

The stories of how our Clan came to be has been told over and over again. LightClan, its history, and the history of the lions' prophecy is known to all cats and kits here. In the great place we live in: the lake. We move from place to place. The moorland and water territories around Green-leaf, and the marshy lands and forest around Leaf-bare. It's a nice life. No one is left behind. We once spent ten days in the snow on the moorland because Stormcloud-an elder and mate to the cat that LightClan was named after!-was too sick to travel. He's a great cat and a good storyteller, I'm glad we stayed for him. No one died of the cold that winter either, so it must have been a sign from StarClan that we'd done a good deed. We stayed in the forest one New-leaf because something was wrong with Robinwing. He's a rust colored tom, like his dad Redfur, but lost half of one leg and lost all feeling of his legs due to his backbone breaking in front of his legs when a tree fell on him during the Great Battle. That's what we call it. It was when cats from the Dark Forest came to life and raised an army against the cats who founded the Clan-Dawnbreeze, Featherfluff, Ashfall (who fought 'till her death), Stormcloud, Puresoul, Redfur, Raindrop, Shadowspots, and Robinwing. So I've heard, the famous cats of legend; Lightheart, Ashfall, Deeppool, Blueshadow, and Windclaw; were reborn as the kits of Shadowspots and Raindrop! What lucky cats!
I'm the great-granddaughter of the one and only Lightheart! Yeah, I'm Dawnbreeze's granddaughter. I'm golden tabby she-cat with white paws and green eyes. I'm Goldenpaw, apprentice of the great LightClan!

"Hey, wake up!"
Goldenpaw yawned and blinked her eyes open. She looked up at the brown tabby tom. "Oakpaw?"
"Yeah, come on! I think it might be our assessment!" Oakpaw exclaimed.
Goldenpaw stretched and stood up, facing the elder apprentice. "No way! You're older than me, anyway. You've had more training."
"Maybe, but we'll see about that!" he smiled. The two raced to their mentors. Goldenpaw had Darkflower as a mentor, and Oakpaw had Silverstripe. Goldenpaw was surprised that Purestar managed to get Silverstripe out of the Nursery. Nightsky was having their second litter of kits. The first litter were apprentices: Foxpaw, Snowpaw, and Squirrelpaw.
It seemed like everyone here was related. Goldenpaw's grandfather's sister was the Medicine Cat, Featherfluff-her grandfather was Dawnbreeze. Purestar's mate was Redfur, and their kits were Raindrop and Robinwing. Her grandfather's half-brother was Puresoul's father. Actually, all his half-siblings died. Ashfall was the last one to go, and only Smokesky (legendary)-Puresoul's dad-had kits. Well, a kit. Puresoul's sister died at birth like her mom, Windclaw (another legendary cat). The loner Redtail, a white she-cat with a red tail-tip and ear-tips, was now Deputy. Her mate was Woodbark, Oakpaw's father. His grandfather was the first loner to join LightClan after it was founded: Pinefur. Everything buzzed in Goldenpaw's brain. The Clan was growing, becoming more related and at the same time, not related since loners joined in a lot.
"Goldenpaw!" Silverstripe said.
The apprentice snapped out of it.
"Ready?" Silverstripe asked.
"Yeah, 'course!" Goldenpaw said, heading for the streams of the water territory.
"Wait." the silver tabby tom said. Goldenpaw stopped and sat next to Oakpaw.
Darkflower sat down, Silverstripe following.
"You will start by hunting here, in the water territory." Darkflower said. "When the day is done, you will rest and from there, take yourselves to the other territories to hunt. During this time, we expect you to care for yourselves, hunt well, and get along."
The apprentices nodded.
"Where is Petalpool?" Darkflower wondered.
"Ashsnow, Deeppelt, and Spotpaw are missing as well." Silverstripe reported. He looked around. Spotpaw, a tortoiseshell she-cat with glowing blue eyes, ran up to the group.
"So sorry, I had to get Stormcloud new moss!" she explained.
"No worries." Darkflower said. "But can you wake Ashsnow and Deeppelt, Bluefeather if you can?"
"Uh...Redtail sent them out on a border patrol." she said.
Darkflower sighed.
Silverstripe didn't look at her. "Well, wake Lightwhisker-"
"She's out too-" Spotpaw cut in.
"Bluestream and Windhowl, then. And Mistyheart!"
The apprentice nodded and went into the Warriors' den. She came out moments later with the Warriors, both ready to go.
"You fill them in already?" Windhowl, a she-cat with white fur and jet black paws, asked.
Darkflower nodded.
"Go, then!" the blue tom told the apprentices. The calico she-cat, Mistyheart, nodded in agreement.
The apprentices lit up and went out, to hunt for fish. All three knew what this was for sure-and they were so excited to finally be Warriors! But a golden she-cat and a blue tom stopped Goldenpaw. Shiningsun, her mom, and Skywhisper, her father. They licked Goldenpaw's ears and said good-bye. But then, she wasn't embarrassed. Oakpaw's family joined him for good-bye, and Spotpaw was visited by her adoptive mother. She knew about it, but still loved her like a real mom.
Goldenpaw sighed and walked on proudly, soon followed by her friends.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 15:57

"Silverpaw, I can't believe you sneaked away when they were telling us what to do!"
"Sorry, Goldenpaw," the silver tabby she-cat said. "I-I just thought I'd get a few moments sleep."
Goldenpaw sighed. Her sister was always happy and a good cat, but this was a surprise. "A few moments? Quite a while..."
"I didn't realize...I'm sorry! I even hunted more to make up for it!" Silverpaw said, laying down. She sighed and closed her eyes.
"A-aren't you hungry?" Oakpaw asked, surprised she never took a bite.
"Wake me when you finish eating. I'll eat then." she said, burying her face in her paws. "Besides, you have to eat more, since I need to be punished for leaving you."
Goldenpaw nodded and began eating. "I'm nervous about tomorrow and the next day. We have to hunt rabbit, and I'm afraid I'm not fast enough."
"I heard Bluefeather didn't get any rabbits, but still passed the assessment." Spotpaw said, taking a bite of fish.
"Really?" Oakpaw asked.
"Yeah, that or she only got one." Spotpaw said, smiling. "You can ask her or Stormcloud later."
"Stormcloud has bees in his brain." Oakpaw said.
"He does not!" Goldenpaw yelled.
Oakpaw rolled his eyes. "You're related to him."
"He's my great-grandfather, we're not as close as him and Dawnbreeze." Goldenpaw argued.
Spotpaw took her fish and ate farther off.
"Oh, I forgot! You're supposed to win and be special because you're descended from a legendary!" Oakpaw yelled.
Goldenpaw growled and ate her fish.
"What's with you? Too scared to lose?" Oakpaw snarled.
Goldenpaw just took another bite. "If we don't get along, we won't get to be Warriors."
"You're crazy." Oakpaw said. He took a bite from the fish and spoke again. "They're just trying to prove you can hunt without being angry or something. They've got bees in their brains too-open your eyes!"
Goldenpaw was about to say something, but knew no good would come of it. She kept eating, while Oakpaw yelled at her.

"Maybe Oakpaw isn't ready."
"Silverstripe, you're saying that about your own apprentice!?"
"Yes...he was doing great and getting along well with everyone. When something came up, it was over within the day." The tom was silent for a moment. "If he keeps this up, he can wait longer for his ceremony."

The four apprentices ate and walked towards the moorland. Oakpaw was behind Goldenpaw, growling. The she-cats stared at him, except Goldenpaw. She kept walking.
"You have a problem?" Silverpaw asked.
"Yeah, why does she get to lead?" he asked angrily.
Spotpaw sighed. "She knows the territory best. She's spent a lot of time hunting and patrolling in the moorlands than you and some of the warriors."
"I know the water territory best, that's why you guys let me lead." Silverpaw said.
Goldenpaw stopped. "Spotpaw, you're better at hunting here and you know a bit more than I when it comes to the territory and how to hunt rabbits. Why don't you lead? I'll take over when we get to the forest."
Spotpaw looked at her, confused. "Uh...you sure?"
"Yes." Goldenpaw said.
The tortoiseshell led the cats, and Goldenpaw fell back with the others.
"Be good, or none of us will become Warriors!" Goldenpaw hissed in Oakpaw's ear. She went to the other side of Silverpaw. Her sister, her best friend. Well, Spotpaw and some Warriors were her best friends too. She didn't have just one.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 16:45

WOW!

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 9:17

Please don't post here. I'll make a topic so you can post there, but please, not here.

Goldenpaw leaped after the white rabbit. She jumped, but landed in the grass and dirt. The rabbit hopped away. "Mouse-dung!" she cursed. Goldenpaw saw the sun setting and headed back to her friends. She dropped the baby rabbit she caught in the fresh-kill pile. Goldenpaw didn't even mean to get it, it just got in her way of the big one and it got killed instead of its parent.
She sighed and sat down, waiting for the others. Oakpaw was there, but there was no way she'd talk to him to risk losing her Warrior ceremony. Oakpaw stared at her, then grabbed a rabbit he caught and began eating it. "Nice catch." he laughed.
"This is all a game to you, isn't it?" Goldenpaw asked.
Oakpaw smiled. "It's a serious game. And so far, I think I'm winning. Three rabbits for three points! I think little rabbits count as one half!" He started laughing again.
Goldenpaw ignored him and took a rabbit. She began walking off to the Warriors den.
"Hey, you're not allowed in there..." Oakpaw said. "And eat your own rabbit, mouse-brain!"
Goldenpaw growled, setting the rabbit down. "The apprentices den is small. I want some room away from you tonight." She was about to pick the rabbit up when she looked at Oakpaw. "And if we were in the Clan, it wouldn't matter who's meal it was." She picked up the rabbit and went into the den. She took a bite when she saw Spotpaw, struggling to carry something. She set the things down. "Goldenpaw, Oakpaw, will you help?" she called.
Goldenpaw raced over, and Oakpaw followed.
Spotpaw had four rabbits. Goldenpaw took two and Oakpaw grabbed one. "Thanks." Spotpaw said, grabbing the last one.
They dropped the prey in the pile and Goldenpaw invited her to eat, but before padding off with her friend...
"That game you were playing." Goldenpaw said. "You just lost too." She ran off to eat.

Silverpaw hunted until dark that day. She was worn out because she'd lost two rabbits, but caught two in turn. She laid down next to Goldenpaw, and Spotpaw laid near them. She decided to keep watch since she'd caught all the rabbits and wasn't so tired. Oakpaw growled and laid on the other side of the Warriors' den.
"What's with Oakpaw?" Silverpaw whispered.
"He thinks he can do better than me and get me in trouble by fighting." Goldenpaw said. "But it's not working so far."
Oakpaw growled. "I can hear you, mouse-brain!" he snapped.
"I know." Goldenpaw said simply. She curled her tail over her nose and closed her eyes.

She blinked her eyes open. The golden tabby found herself in a place with many trees, all shedding blossoms onto the ground. The sun shone brightly as a golden bird sang. She looked at her paws-white as snow. The white blossoms were speckled brown. The bird flew down in front of Goldenpaw. Its feet weren't orange or black...they were white.
"When darkness takes flight, the golden wings will fly and the blossoms will rise." a distant voice said.
Goldenpaw searched around her. The bird chirped and flew away as dark clouds rolled in. A strong wind blew all the blossoms away, even tore the rest off the trees.
Goldenpaw flattened her ears and squinted her eyes. There was a black she-cat with white paws, chest, and tail-tip. Her green eyes shone brightly.
"Who are you!?" Goldenpaw yelled over the roaring wind.
The she-cat walked towards her, the wind getting stronger with each step. She stopped by Goldenpaw, and the wind stopped. "Leader of the old Rivers in the forest..."
The wind was fierce as ever again, and blew Goldenpaw away, leaving her clawing the air to get back to the she-cat.

Goldenpaw shot her eyes open and looked at Silverpaw.
"Can you stop fidgeting...?" she asked drowsily. She shifted.
Goldenpaw got up and looked outside. It was sunrise. She yawned and looked at Spotpaw. Her blue eyes looked tired. "You stayed awake?"
"Yeah...I was on guard, remember?" she asked.
"I thought Oakpaw was supposed to take your place?" Goldenpaw said.
Spotpaw yawned. "He went to make dirt and he never came back."
"You could've woken me!" Goldenpaw said.
Spotpaw looked at her funny. "I was afraid to wake you. You looked like you were having a nightmare or a really good dream. I didn't want to worry about ruining a good dream."
Goldenpaw thought for a second. "Do you know who was the old RiverClan leader is?"
"RiverClan?" Spotpaw asked. "Like...from Stormcloud's stories? Erm...newest to oldest he knows are Rosestar-who was evil-Sandstar, and...hm...Darkstar or Nightstar or something."
Goldenpaw nodded. "Thanks."
"Dream about one of them?" Spotpaw asked.
"Uh...yeah...just miss home a bit." Goldenpaw lied. She had to tell Purestar first, when she got back. Though, she didn't want to trouble her. Rumor had it that it was her last life. She lost three lives to rats, one to bad food, and didn't remember the rest except she lost one when she was kitting...too bad the kits died anyway...
Goldenpaw nudged Spotpaw over.
"Hey!"
"Get some rest." Goldenpaw said. "I'll take over. And no hunting until at least sun-high so you can rest up."
Spotpaw purred. "Thanks." She padded away from Silverpaw so she wouldn't wake her.
Goldenstar stared at the horizon. The forest...only a few cats made the trip that are alive today...I can ask them, but only Stormcloud would remember the Leader I'm looking for since she's older than Rosethorn. Hey is that...Oakpaw?
"Oakpaw, you were supposed to take over for Spotpaw!" Goldenpaw yelled, running away from the den so as to not wake her friends.
"Sorry..." he said.
"Where were you!?" Goldenpaw asked.
Oakpaw snarled. "Don't treat me like a kit!"
"I'll treat you like one when you act like one. Where did you go, it was way too long a time to just be making dirt!" Goldenpaw said. She kept a mean stare on him so he'd stay and answer.
Oakpaw sighed. "I saw something and went to check it out. It was a loner, but I scared it off."
Goldenpaw sighed and went back to guard duty.
He lies. Judging by his scent he scouted the forest.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 9:35

"Goldenfeather! Silverflower! Spotfur!" the Clan chanted. The three new warriors smiled and chanted on for each other. A white-gray she-cat with brown flecks padded up to Goldenfeather. "Hey, when do you think I'll be ready?" she asked.
"Soon, Blossompaw." she replied, smiling. Petalpool, Darkflower, Mistyheart, and Bluestream padded up to their friend. "Congratulations!" all of them said.
"We knew you'd make it!" Petalpool said.
Goldenfeather smiled and looked at Oakpaw he was growling and angry. He fought too much. That, and Goldenfeather caught him sweet-talking to a she-cat loner younger than them.
"We have to go on patrol, but we'll catch up with you in the warriors' den, okay?" Bluestream said.
"Alright!" Goldenfeather said. She smiled as her friends ran off.
But then, the smile faded.
Goldenfeather heard screams and looked over towards the edge of the water-marsh territory. "Someone's in pain." she said.
Foxpaw ran through the reeds, scared and uneasy. "We need help by the marshland! Purestar's lost a life and cats we've been ambushed!"
Blossompaw and Goldenfeather stared in horror at the blood-stained apprentice.
Goldenfeather heard the ripping of pelts and the screaming of cats. The deep sigh of Purestar losing a life...another? She looked at Blossompaw, but her eyes were slightly glazed over and she was looking around in horror. "I see them..." she whispered. "Help them..."

To be continued in Warriors: Touch of Destiny

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 12:10

Warriors: Touch of Destiny

Goldenfeather watched the bodies be brought out of camp for burial, saddened by the once lively cats being motionless and carried away by StarClan and those burying them. No cat except for the burial party, the elders and kits, and the Deputy (so she heard) had been allowed to see them. That still left plenty of cats to be shocked. The queens were allowed too, but mostly to calm their kits...
Purestar...how had the cats been so cruel and cold-blooded as to take three of her lives? Or was she trying to stop them and died in the process?
Redfur...Purestar's mate as well? He was a true warrior and he died? How can this be!?
Snowpaw...poor Snowpaw. She used to always cheer up the apprentices and kits when they were down...when
we were down.
Treepaw...Oakpaw's brother. He must have been put in extra patrols after causing so much trouble last moon-and this was his last day, wasn't it?

Goldenfeather gasped and felt her whole head spin. She looked at the next bodies...
Dawnbreeze and Skybreeze!? My father and grandfather!? NO! This can't be happening! And Shiningsun too!?
Goldenfeather ran up to the blue toms and her golden mother, and choked up. "N-no..." she said, holding back her pain and sadness as much as she could. Stormcloud, her great grandfather, the great gray legendary, stood by her and licked her ear. He told her soothing words and took her back to the elders' den with him.
"Please, be calm." he said.
Goldenfeather looked at him. "Calm? H-how can I be c-calm? Almost my whole family is gone!"
"You've got me, young one." he said, letting her weep in his fur. Stormcloud had always been there for her. The best storyteller. Everyone loved him, and they were all like his kits.

Goldenfeather woke up in the elders' den with Stormcloud at her side. "Did...did you feel like this w-when Lightheart died?" she dared to ask.
"Of course, but I stayed calm and considered our kits." Stormcloud said. "We headed into the mountains, over there, and we came here with our kin. Many bad things have happened, but many good things as well...you'll see."
"D-don't you die on me until I'm better, okay?" Goldenfeather said.
Stormcloud laughed. "I'll do my best, Goldenfeather." he said happily. "I remember when you were a kit! So tiny, and now look at you! In no time flat, you're a full warrior! Keep that up and I'll be here when you're an elder!"
Goldenfeather laughed, looking outside. "Did Redstar decide on a Deputy?"
Stormcloud looked at her, confused. Then, pain hit him. "Oh...Well...There's going to be a Clan meeting today about that. Then, Blossompaw will be made a warrior, maybe with Oakpaw."
Goldenfeather looked at him confused. "Why...?"
"Everyone gather under the Smoothrock for a Clan meeting!" someone called. Smoothrock was a sort of high, smooth rock the leader would sit on to hold meetings and perform ceremonies.
Stormcloud and Goldenfeather padded outside, and so did the queens, trying to keep the kits quiet-or in Nightsky's case-hoping not to start kitting. Featherfluff, the Medicine Cat, was on the Smoothrock.
"Fellow Warriors, Apprentices, Queens, Kits, and Elders of LightClan; we have suffered a great tragedy. Both out respected Leader Purestar and her Deputy Redtail have fallen to a band of rogues, so we believe." she began. "We need to choose a new Leader. Someone with strength, strong will, and wisdom should step up. I call for a vote on the next Leader, and he or she may choose their Deputy. Every Warrior should think for a moment before we begin who you will choose if you are chosen."
Goldenfeather and Stormcloud joined the crowd, and she wasn't even thinking straight. Both are dead?
"I vote for Windhowl!" a cat called out. It was Windhowl's brother, Deeppelt.
Though, few cats agreed.
Blossompaw stepped up to the the Smoothrock. "I vote for Goldenfeather!"
"She is young and inexperienced! A new Warrior!" a tom yelled. Oakpaw, should've known.
Featherfluff stared at Oakpaw. "You speak of your comrade and elder Warrior in such a rude manner?" she looked at the other cats. "Does anyone else oppose?"
There were mumbles, but no one spoke out. Goldenfeather flicked her ear as she heard Lightwhisker sigh softly, in disappointment.
"Then it is agreed." Featherfluff said. "Goldenfeather, I will allow you to perform the Warrior ceremony of Blossompaw. Then rest, for tonight we will go to the Moonstone and receive your lives. In the meantime, think of who you will choose for Deputy."
Goldenfeather was taken aback. Me? No way, I'm a new Warrior-I agree with Oakpaw this time! Oh, I'm going to do horrible!

"How are you feeling?"
The cats, the fluffy gray she-cat and the golden tabby with white paws, walked along the moorland.
"Nervous." Goldenfeather replied.
Featherfluff nodded. "Purestar was too."
Goldenfeather looked at her paws for a few moments.
"You agree with Oakpaw, partially, do you not?" Featherfluff asked.
Goldenfeather nodded. "Y-yeah."
"Don't." Featherfluff said. "You'll be fine. You're a good cat."

Goldenfeather was so nervous...what drove Blossompaw to say her name? As well as see the fight from camp, could she see the future? She shook her head and laid down in the cool water. She felt like her heart was going to thump out of her chest. She closed her eyes and pressed her nose to the Moonstone.
Nine cats surrounded her, and all looked familiar. All of them spoke: "Welcome, Goldenfeather. Are you ready to receive your lives?"
"Y-yes." Goldenfeather said.
The first cat, his pelt unmistakable blue walked up to her. "Father!"
The cat nodded. "With this life I give you courage. Use it well in the defense of your Clan."
Goldenfeather felt a bolt of pain with the new life; feelings of hunts and battles.
He stepped back and a sandy she-cat padded up to her. "I am Sandstar. With this life I give you justice. Use it well as you judge the actions of others.
Goldenfeather felt another bolt of pain and she dug her claws into the ground.
She stepped back and a smoky gray cat with darker stripes, white paws, belly, and jaw; padded up to Goldenfeather.
"I am Smokesky, adopted son of Lightheart." he said. "With this life I give you loyalty to what you know to be right. Use it well to guide your Clan in times of trouble."
Goldenfeather felt another bolt of pain, but it was less painful...
She knew the next cat well; Cinderflame. The cat who had joined in the army that killed Ashfall. Had he been...forgiven?
"With this life I give you tireless energy. Use it well to carry out the duties of a leader."
Goldenfeather felt a bolt of pain once again, and had the feeling of speed, strongest for the moments he was by her. She looked up at the next cat: Creamfur. Stormcloud knew her: she was Lightheart's mother.
"With this life I give you protection. Use it well to care for you Clan as a mother cares for her kits."
The new Leader was given another bolt of pain and the feeling of ferocity.
Redfur, Purestar's mate, was next. Goldenfeather remembered him well. He was a great mentor to everyone, and she had been given tips by him.
"With this life I give you mentoring. Use it well to train the young cats of your Clan." he said. Ironic.
Goldenfeather felt yet another bolt of pain. She felt like she'd die any minute, but forced herself to stand.
A kit was next. A little, red kit.
"You don't know me. I'm Rose, of Purestar's first litter. With this life I give you compassion. Use it well for the elders of you Clan, and the sick, and all those weaker than yourself."
"Wait!" Goldenfeather began, but pain jolted through her. She managed to look up at the next cat, wanting this to be over. She had a begging look in her eyes at the cat to end it.
It was not to be. This cat wouldn't show her mercy. It was Swirlmist. Goldenfeather was wondering just how she'd managed to get into StarClan. Maybe the whole army thing was finding a weakness and forcing the cat to join in?
"With this life I give you love. Use it well for all the cats in your care." she said.
Pain bolted through Goldenfeather. She really wished the last cat would hurry it up!
It was Purestar, the cat who just died, sadly.
"Purestar, what killed you!?" Goldenfeather asked.
"Ask Blossompaw." the Leader said, not giving a good answer. "With this life I give you nobility and certainty and faith. Use it well as you lead your Clan in the ways of StarClan and the warrior code."
The most painful thing ever was sent through Goldenfeather's body. She almost cried out, feeling like her fur was being ripped off. It went away ever so slowly.
Purestar nodded to Goldenfeather for her to rise. She did, feeling more confident.
"I hail you by your new name, Goldenstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of LightClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity." Purestar said.
The nine leaders started chanting her name: "Goldenstar! Goldenstar! Goldenstar!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010 - 10:25

"'When darkness takes flight, golden wings will fly and the blossoms will rise'. That's the prophecy you got too? I saw a moon covered in mist-and it was light out, like in the day! And there was a swift black thing too! Did you see them?" Goldenstar asked. She was talking to the white-gray she-cat with brown flecks, scared and in the Medicine Cat den. Poor Blossomfrost had seen the rogue attack in all its violence.
Poor Goldenfeather had heard it.
"I think there's others." Blossomfrost said. "We have to find the swift shadow and the misty moon!"
Goldenfeather sighed. "But where are they? Who are they?"
Blossomfrost shrugged, but felt a lot more confident. "All I know is, I caught a glimpse of the territory and there wasn't a lake. It was the forest, I'll bet a big, fat rabbit on it!"

It was a full moon, and a white she-cat with blue eyes watched the cats around her from all four Clans-RiverClan, her own, ShadowClan, WindClan, and ThunderClan. It was the Gathering, under the Highrock at Fourtrees. She decided to walk around the clearing before talking amongst the other Medicine Cats. A black tom with longer fur and blue eyes padded up to her. "I haven't seen you walk around here before. You're usually with your fellow Medicine Cats over there."
The she-cat shrugged. "I like to talk to others."
"I don't see you talking." the tom replied.
They looked at each other. "I'm kind of a shy cat, alright?"
The tom laughed. "Shy? More like quiet."
"Swiftshadow, why don't you go and see some other Clan cats?" the she-cat asked.
Swiftshadow shrugged. "I wanted to talk to you."
The she-cat purred lightly. "So, how's the prey running for WindClan?" she asked, not sure what to say.
"Fast and well, how about RiverClan's?" he asked, but stopped.
Moonmist looked at him. "Hey, just because I don't hunt doesn't mean I don't know! Prey's doing fine and so are the cats."
Swiftshadow nodded and walked around more with Moonmist. "H-hey, can I tell you something, Moonmist? Over there, where we won't be seen?"
"Sure." Moonmist said, following the tom behind a rock further off.
Swiftshadow looked around, and finally faced Moonmist. "I knew you'd be the best to tell, since you're a lot like WindClan than snooty RiverClan's."
"Hey!" Moonmist hissed quietly.
"Calm down!" Swiftshadow whispered. "I had a dream, a prophecy."
Moonmist looked surprised.
"'When darkness takes flight,'" Swiftshadow began.
"'golden wings will fly and the blossoms will rise'" they said in unison.
"How do you know!?" Swiftshadow said, equally surprised.
"I had the dream!" Moonmist said. "And there was a misty moon and a swift shadow. That must have been us, but the golden wings and blossoms?" She sighed, not being able to figure it out. She hung her head, kind of tired and confused. Swiftshadow lifted it with her chin.
"Hey, with my new power, I can visit you wherever you want!" he said.
Moonmist tilted her head.
"You'll see later. Meet me at the border in two moonrises. That'll give you time to rest up after tonight, after all, you have to be awake in the day." Swiftshadow said, padding back to the cats. Moonmist sniffed around and found the best way to sneak back to the Medicine Cats. She sat down and after talking for a bit, she took a sniff. Plenty of cats were there, but she didn't smell ShadowClan's Deputy, Marshreeds. A few warriors had stayed at the camp, and switched with other camps. She sniffed again. Marshreeds was sick in the Medicine Cat den with the ShadowClan Medicine Cat apprentice, Ratpaw. His mentor had said he stayed at camp, but never told why.
Okay, so I have the power to smell for great distances. That means there must be someone with hearing and maybe sight. But what does Swiftshadow have?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010 - 12:02

Moonmist yawned. She saw the reeds outside and remembered why she'd woken herself up. She was meeting Swiftshadow. A thorn pierced her heart, as she wondered if this was breaking the Warrior Code. As she thought of how it wasn't, the thorn pulled away. She sneaked out of the camp and took a deep breath. Nothing was going on that would set one of us in danger...yet.
The thorn was back. And just in time to see the WindClan border. She backed off a bit and searched the area. Maybe she could wait there, unseen, until Swiftshadow arrived. She looked around, and got to a bush. She looked and in the middle of the decent-sized bush was a badger's den, abandoned. She made it bigger, until she found a small tunnel that lead to a big den. She went back to the surface after a while and grabbed some stray feathers, and a bit of moss she found. She went back in the den, crawled through the tunnel, and when she stood up and walked into the bigger den, she stopped dead. Swiftshadow was inside, in front of her. She set the objects down as Swiftshadow made a small hole for the moonlight to shine in. "How'd you get in?" Moonomist asked.
"I can go wherever I want." Swiftshadow said. "I just concentrate on the place I want to go, and I close my eyes. When I open them, I'm in the place I wanted to be in. I searched you out and went to you, and just as I arrived, you had left to get something."
"I was getting feathers and moss." Moonmist said. "So I we can wait for each other in comfort, not the cold dirt."
Swiftshadow helped her build a big nest and sighed. He looked at Moonmist. "Hey, you alright?"
"Yeah, I just feel like I have a thorn in my heart and a fish in my throat." Moonmist said. "Is this breaking the Warrior Code?"
Swiftshadow thought for a moment. "Only if we're mates."
Moonmist nodded, feeling the pressure get off her shoulders. Though, she couldn't help thinking she liked him in a way she couldn't explain. Was this how normal cats felt when they liked someone? She didn't know and laid down next to Swiftshadow. "Why did you want me to visit?"
"So we could see each other." he replied.
The fish was gone, but the thorn returned. "Why?"
"I, uh..." Swiftshadow began. He looked at his paws. He looked at her. "Actually, I just wanted to see you. You're a good cat and I just wanted to meet you outside your duties."
Moonmist sighed. "You like me, huh?"
Swiftshadow's eyes widened and he looked at his paws. "I've been watching you...not like always, but when I see you, I notice how you act towards others and are so caring."
Moonmist purred. She licked his ear affectionately and laid her head on his paws.
Swiftshadow felt his heart skip a beat, but he rested his head by hers.

"Got all we need?"
"Yes, Goldenstar."
"Featherfluff, thank you. Make sure Stormcloud's okay."
"Of course." the Medicine Cat replied.
Goldenstar padded outside the den. "Robinwing, care for the Clan well."
"Sure thing! Oh, and Godlenstar?" Robinwing padded up to Goldenstar, unusable legs dragging behind the warrior. "Why did you make me Deputy?"
Goldenstar smiled. "You're a good cat. And if I die before you, you'll be Leader! That means all your wounds will be healed, maybe StarClan will heal your legs too."
"Is that all?" Robinwing asked.
"You're a great Warrior, Robinwing. I couldn't ask for a better Deputy." Goldenstar replied. She grabbed the herbs and walked over to Blossomfrost and Silverflower. "Silverflower, I need you to stay here."
"What!?" she exclaimed.
"I need you to help take care of Stormcloud and you might be needed to help Robinwing. He usually comes to you for help, after all." Goldenstar said.
"But-"
"No 'buts', Silverflower. The Clan Leader's word is the law, remember?" Goldenstar said. "I'm sorry, but we can only spare so many Warriors since we're short on Apprentices and kits."
Silverflower sighed and said good-bye. She left to the Warriors' den.
"She'll be fine." Blossomfrost said. "She can pull herself out of hard times. She always has."
Goldenstar sighed, and nodded. "Let's go."
"Can we eat first?" blossomfrost said.
Goldenstar looked at her. "No, we must-"
"The forest isn't going anywhere! Let's eat quick then we'll go!" Blossomfrost argued. Goldenstar finally agreed and they went to the fresh-kill pile, carrying their traveling herbs.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptySat 1 May 2010 - 16:40

Goldenstar yawned. It was dawn and the trip was almost over, considering they walked day and night when no den was found and if Stormcloud was correct. She'd worried about loners or rogues when she smelled a bunch of cats in one den, but she picked out the very faint smell of Dawnbreeze and Stormcloud. The rest must have been the rest of the traveling party.
She prodded Blossomfrost and they walked on, happy to be able to see a bit of the forest over a moorland and river territory. They must have been the rumored WindClan and RiverClan. Then the marshlands were of ShadowClan, and the forest of ThunderClan. Borders weren't exact, but were fair. Stormcloud remembered his past well, both good and bad parts. And he never failed to leave out details. The closer bunch of rocks were Highstones. And inside a big cave called Mothermouth was the Moonstone, the way for Medicine Cats to communicate with StarClan. Then four great oaks were Fourtrees and in the middle was a rock that leaders sat on to address the Clans at Gathering, called the Great Rock.
It reminded her of home, thinking of the stories as she trudged on.
Goldenstar flicked her ear and decided to listen in to the Clans. She heard cats fishing, hunting, and definately talking and sharing tongues. That unmistakeable rasp of tongues made her listen in on something else. She scanned the forest, listening to the goings on of the Clans. She decided to see if anyone was breaking the Warrior Code in any way. A bargain with that fact in a certain Clan might make them welcome if they offered it. But if they thought otherwise...Well, her family past would cover it.
Goldenstar went back to her surroundings of the mountain, and looked at Blossomfrost. She had the same idea, her eyes were glazed over. She must have decided to watch the Clans.
"Is anyone breaking the Warrior Code?" Goldenstar asked. "It could be a good bargain item."
Blossomfrost kept watching, but flicked her ear to acknowledge that she'd heard. She looked around, and based on what Goldenstar knew, she was looking at RiverClan territory. She was lucky cats were on patrol. Goldenstar had learned where the borders were-mostly.
Blossomfrost's eyes finally went back to normal and she looked at Goldenstar. "I found two cats in a small den-I think it was a badger's." she reported, looking their way again. "I cannot understand what they're saying, but it's near the border of RiverClan and...WindClan."
Goldenstar looked that way and tried to listen in.
"They're leaving." Blossomfrost said. "And...he's trying to teach her how to hunt rabbits. Wonder if she left WindClan or something-she's doing really good." She decided not to pry anymore.
"He wants her to join his Clan." Goldenstar said.
Blossomfrost stared at her. "Hey, don't spy on them!" she hissed.
"No, no, I just want to know a bit more." Goldenstar said. She listened in, both cats walking slowly. "She's a Medicine Cat-like Featherfluff! And she wants to, but she wants to talk to the Leader first...someone called Bluestar."
"Stop!" Blossomfrost hissed.
Goldenstar flicked her ear. "Okay, but I want to know the other Leaders...Cedarstar, Bluestar, and...Rabbitstar."
"Now stop. Let's keep moving." Blossomfrost said. She padded ahead of Goldenstar, almost breaking into a run.
"Hey, wait up!" Godlenstar called, running after her friend.

Moonmist felt weird. She knew her Clan was in good hands from her Apprentice, and she'd make a good WindClan warrior, but could she do it? Did she have the heart?
These questions ran through Moonmist as she padded back to her camp. Her heart was heavy, but she had to do it. There was no way she was going to break the Warrior Code. She finally lifted her head high. She was doing the right thing. Everything was going fine and there was nothing that could really stop her. Her apprentice already had her Warrior name.
She padded through the reeds and saw the cats staring at her. She padded up to the Deputy, a sleek dark grey tom. "Hey, Darkwater." Moonmist said.
"Where were you?" he asked.
"No time to explain. Is Bluestar free, do you know?" Moonmist asked, paws itching to go.
Darkwater growled. "What are you up to?"
"Nothing! Just answer the quenstion!" Moonmist said impatiently.
"Yeah, no one's in the den. Not that I know of." Darkwater replied. Moonmist nodded and went into Bluestar's den. The blue she-cat with blue eyes and white paws stared at her.
"What is it, Moonmist?" she asked.
Moonmist swallowed nervously and walked up to Bluestar. "I'd...I'd like to leave."
"Leave?" Bluestar asked. "Your position? You're young and skilled-"
"I meant the Clan, Bluestar." Moonmist said. "The WindClan Medicine Cat is growing old and has not taken an apprentice, so they might need me-"
"You're leaving RiverClan?" Bluestar asked.
Moonmist hesitantly nodded. "Yes. Besides, my Apprentice is skilled as I am and I wish to leave her to the Clan."
"WindClan?" RiverClan asked.
"I am very good at huting rabbits and fighting." Moonmist said.
Bluestar looked at her, figuring this out. "This is because of a tom, isn't it? I know that the Medicine Cat is younger than you say and has an apprentice."
Moonmist looked at her paws.
"Fine." Bluestar said. "I shall go with you to explain the case to Rabbitstar. He will accept you, he is a very...compassionate cat."

To be continued in Warriors: Silent Healer

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptySat 1 May 2010 - 17:12

Warriors: Silent Healer

"We're at the WindClan border." Blossomfrost said. Goldenstar sat down and the two waited and waited. Goldenstar flicked her ear, listening for the next patrol. She found that there wasn't a full patrol, but two cats hunting along the border-headed their way. A black, long-haired tom and a white she-cat, so blossomfrost saw.
"Hey, I think the closest cats are the two from the cave." Blossomfrost said. "Yes, definately."
Goldenstar nodded and listened. Someone sniffed the air.
"Someone's here. Not from any Clan, like loners." a she-cat said. "They share a scent...like they're from the same Clan..."
"Intruders?" a tom asked.
"No, they've barely crossed the border." the she-cat replied.
The two broke into a run and Goldenstar stopped using her power. She couldn't stop it, but she could use it to listen closely to others. The long-distance hearing was natural to her, as seeing was to Blossomfrost.
The white she-cat and black long-haired tom met the cats at the border. "Who are you?" the tom asked.
"We are Goldenstar and Blossomfrost of LightClan." Goldenstar said.
"Our Clan lies beyond the mountains. We've come because of a prophecy," Blossomfrost went on. "We are looking for cats of the swift shadow and the misty moon."
The two WindClan cats looked at each other and nodded. The tom spoke. "I am Swiftshadow, and this is my mate, Moonmist. We have had this prophecy as well of the golden wings and rising blossoms."
"I have amazing hearing powers. I, uh...heard one of you conversations a few days ago about Moonmist joining WindClan." Goldenstar confessed.
Blossomfrost was silent for a moment. "I saw your den by the border."
The cats showed no real shock, only a little. "I can teleport to other places." Swiftshadow said.
"And I can smell many things. I can tell you every border, who caught what prey, and what is from Twolegs from here. All across the territories."
All cats were silent.
"So..." Goldenstar began, "Who's the darkness taking flight?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 13:17

The cats had talked until sunset. The sun began to roll over the horizon, when Moonmist finally invited them to camp. After all, this was to take place in the forest and they had no place to stay.
"So, you're descendants of Stormcloud and Lightheart?" Swiftshadow asked.
The LightClan she-cats nodded. "Goldenstar more than I, but yes." Blossomfrost said. "I'm Purestar's granddaughter, Windclaw and Smokesky's great-granddaughter, and Lightheart's great-great-granddaughter."
"I'm Lightheart's great-granddaughter. Her and Stormcloud had three kits, one of them was my grandfather." Goldenstar said. "It's kind of complicated over there."
Swiftshadow nodded as they kept walking through the moorland. It was growing colder, with Leaf-fall approaching. A few leaves blew in from the forest, and the rabbits were beginning to hide out.
"Are any of you related to us?" Goldenstar asked.
The cats shook their heads.
Goldenstar shrugged and saw dens. They were at the camp.
"I'll go tell Rabbitstar you're here and request a meeting." Moonmist said. She ran off into a den, and a few moments later, reappeared. She flicked her tail for them to follow her inside.

"I hope you're situated well." Moonmist said, seeing Goldenstar and Blossomfrost lay down.
"Yes, very much, thank you." Goldenstar said. she smiled and curled up when a yowl sounded through the camp. Her eyes bolted open and all the cats peered out of the dens.
Three bloody cats ran to the camp, two limping. The one that wasn't was hurt worse. "We're being attacked!" one of them yelled.
"Blossomfrost!" Goldenstar yelled. Blossomfrost nodded and her eyes glazed over. They searched the moorland. Goldenstar, Moonmist, and Swiftshadow waited almost impatiently.
"The rogues that killed the LightClan patrol." Blossomfrost said. "We've led them to the Clans!" She narrowed her eyes a bit, trying to see more of the cats. She recognized them all too well. "Our friends, their eyes are glowing red! Mistyheart, Bluewhisker, Petalpool...." Blossomfrost looked harder and gasped, eyes returning to normal. She stared at Goldenstar in horror. "Silverflower is among them!"
"My sister!?" Goldenstar repeated. "Silverflower!?"
Blossomfrost hesitated, but nodded.
Moonmist's paws itched and she ran to help the Medicine Cats heal the Warriors. She couldn't help it-herbs was her job, even if she had Warrior duties. The Cats refused her help, but Moonmist argued that she'd help if needed.
This was a time of need.
Goldenstar flicked her ear, stretching out her sense of hearing. The rogue cats were whispering something...it was vague.
"Darkrose...Darkrose..."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 12:51

"Faster, we have to get to ThunderClan!" a she-cat yelled.
"No, to Fourtrees!" another protested.
"Highstones!" a tom said.
"We're headed away from Highstones, mouse-brain!" a she-cat retorted.
"He's not a mouse-brain! It was a good suggestion!"
"No way, they'd find us!"
"Stop fighting!" a she-cat yelled, stopping. She stared defiantly at the other cats. Blossomfrost growled. "Stop fighting this instant! We'll never get anywhere if we keep it up!"
The others stopped and looked back at her. Moonmist padded up to her. "You're right. I'm sorry." she said, nodding. She stood by Blossomfrost. Swiftshadow nodded, and Goldenstar wasn't so sure. She did, but didn't like Moonmist, the she-cat who broke the Warrior Code twice, before leaving her own Clan. The golden tabby sunk her claws into the grass, feeling the urge to strike her then and there and get her white paws bloodied with the blood of a traitor's. But she'd grow used to Moonmist.
She'd have to.

The cats walked on, and saw the forest.
"So, Fourtrees or ThunderClan?" Swiftshadow asked, walking on with the others.
No one replied for a while. Moonmist finally said, "I think we should go anywhere but the Clans. We'd be putting more cats in danger."
"I agree." Goldenstar replied. "Let's go to Fourtrees for a night or two and keep moving. Maybe if we go around the Twolegplace, we can find new territories where they'll lose us."
"Great idea!" Moonmist said. "Unknown territory-they won't know where to go!" She raced off towards the four great oak trees, her friends following behind. She loved the wind in her fur, the lovely feeling of the breeze.
But it stopped dead as she ran into another cat.
It was a silver tabby she-cat.
Moonmist backed off a bit. "So sorry." she said, her friends coming to a halt at her side.
Goldenstar flinched. "It's Silverflower, run!"
The four cats bolted away, through the forest and going around a bunch of trees. Each wasn't to far from the other, but each went around a different path through the trees. They darted by the ThunderClan camp, and kept going. "Sorry!" Goldenstar yelled over her shoulder.
All four cats were left breathless at the border, near the edge of the forest. They couldn't press on so the four cats curled up close together, feeling the wind get colder as the sun set. Leaf-fall was just about here, and it showed no signs of helping the travelers.

"They went to ThunderClan?" a she-cat asked.
"Yes, Darkrose." another she-cat replied.
"Father won't be happy!" Darkrose yelled.
The cats nodded.
"Get them! Go after them, leave at dawn! Darkstorm will kill you if you don't! You know my father, he's not forgiving!" Darkrose went on. "You'll all pay if you fail!
"Yes, Darkrose."

To be continued in Warriors: Dark Force Rising

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyWed 5 May 2010 - 13:08

Warriors: Dark Force Rising

Cold rain felt like icicles trying to pierce the she-cat's skin. She didn't like traveling much anymore with the harsh Leaf-bare weather on its approach. She shivered, and forced herself to run ahead to keep up with her friends. It was times like this she wished she had long fur, like Swiftshadow-the long-haired black tom.
She looked ahead. No one else really had fur like his so he was better off than any of them. The golden tabby leader's white paws seemed invisible in the bit of snow that fell during the night. The she-cat wondered if anyone else could see her at all-her fur being completely white. Though, Blossomfrost-the white-gray she-cat with brown flecks-was a bit hard to see as well. The only cat who was completely visible was Swiftshadow.
Lucky him.
"Can we find shelter?" the she-cat finally asked, loudly.
The golden tabby turned to looked at her. "We have to keep going!" she called over the strong, icy wind. "Moonmist, come on! We're almost on the other side of the Twolegplace, the red wall ends over this hill!"
Moonmist hesitated, but walked on, her paws feeling ever-so-cold and her pads were dry, almost cracked. She'd picked up some herbs for that. They were almost gone.
"Goldenstar, I agree with Moonmist!" Swiftshadow called out. "Our pads need herbs!"
The tabby stopped and finally agreed. "Let's find a place to sleep! Make sure the wind can't get in good!"
The four cats split up, looking around trees and rocks.

"Father, the cats left the Clan territories." the she-cat reported. "Our cats are searching."
The muscular black tom smiled, his amber eyes glowing. "Good. Find them."
"They are traveling day and night, but stop to rest every three days." the she-cat said. "We are on their tails."
"Good, Darkrose. Make sure they stay hidden. By the looks of it, you've already told them." the tom replied.
The she-cat's golden irises had a red ring around them. "Yes, Father."
"Darkrose, remember to bring them here alive. And unless it is family matters, call me by my name!" he roared.
The she-cat nodded. "Yes, Darkstorm."

It was a lot better that morning. The sun melted most of the snow, and the forest was wet, smelling fresh. The wind had calmed to a cool breeze, and the animals went out for their first meal.
Which was why Moonmist sat guard at the den. It was her turn, and after quite a few nights of no sleep and hunting or running on end, she was glad to get the break.
A rabbit ran out into the open, and Moonmist decided one rabbit wouldn't kill her. She got it-easy prey-and saved it for later.
"Hey, you should be keeping guard!" a voice called. Goldenstar had a bird and dropped it inside the den.
"The rabbit was right there!" Moonmist said.
"Yeah, but-"
"I'm not helpless, you know." Moonmist said. "Besides, it's only one."
Goldenstar blinked, but nodded. "Look, we're almost to the edge of the Twolegplace so let's eat, take the extra prey for later, and keep going." she said calmly. "We're going to go beyond what all the other Clan cats have seen-even Lightheart."
"We already have." Moonmist said. "Why do you think we didn't know what laid beyond ThunderClan?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 12:28

A lush forest laid beyond the cats, buried in a heavy layer of white. The cats' bellies almost-or just barely-touched the top of the snow. Moonmist ran ahead of the group, trying to escape to the forest so the snow wouldn't be so heavy and high on her legs. She fought to keep her eyes open from the blowing wind. It was a harsh start to Leaf-bare.
Swiftshadow was suffering as much as them, even with a fluffier pelt. It was the wind. The snow. The time they left was horrible, Goldenstar knew that. She should have acted later, or much, much sooner if she could have. Now she could barely see Moonmist-let alone Blossomfrost. The snow was getting heavier and she knew they either had to turn back soon or press on towards the more sheltered forest. If only she stopped at the place where the sun sunk into the waters-between the Clans' territories and the mountains. The hot sand under her feet, a much softer breeze in her fur...but, sadly, more Twolegs. She couldn't deal with Twolegs, even though stories told of Purestar and her mate and kits living with Twolegs. They were big, furless, and a horrible pink-ish color.
Goldenstar fought her way, alongside her friends, into the forest. The snow was much lighter, going down from their bellies to halfway up their legs. It was much lighter than in the open land. "Hey!" she yelled over the howling wind. "Let's go back and...and stay with Twolegs for Leaf-bare!" She almsot instantly regretted it. The Twolegs weren't to be trusted unless it was the "Emma" thing back home.
All the cats looked at her, though none were as exhausted as Moonmist of the group. Swiftshadow's look said his answer: no. Moonmist spoke up: "No, we're Warriors, not...kittypets!"
"We need to...they can shelter us!" Blossomfrost said. "Purestar, Windclaw's daughter, took shelter with a Twoleg and she was no less a Warrior than she was before!"
The cats fell silent.
"The white one isn't even a Warrior!" a voice said. The tom was hidden to the cats.
Moonmist hissed. "I am a Warrior!"
"Is that what you call breaking the Warrior Code and changing Clans to be with the tom?"
Moonmist flicked her ear and looked towards where the voice was coming from. "Who are you?"
"A Clan cat." it replied.
Swiftshadow dropped to a crouch, followed by Moonmist and the others. "Come out or we'll force you!" said Swiftshadow.
A figure stepped out from behind a fat tree.
"You followed us!?" Moonmist demanded. "How dare you-"
The tom shrugged. "I wanted to."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Golden Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Saga   The Golden Saga EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 15:05

The blazing orange tom sat silently, waiting for the she-cats to continue. "Firepelt, why-"
"You went through my territory, and when you went past the border and around the Twolegplace, I got curious." he replied, amber eyes shining.
Moonmist sighed, wondering why he'd come. He belonged with his Clan, where he'd anger less cats and cause more chaos away from them. "Hey, is that so wrong, Moonmist? After all, you-"
"Would you stop stressing that!?" Moonmist yelled. "Besides, I was hoping Goldenstar and Blossomfrost would let me stay in their Clan if Medicine Cats can have mates."
Goldenstar blinked. "We...we never made a rule about it, though the cats left from these four Clans wouldn't like the idea." Blossomfrost thought about it, and agreed.
"Great...does your Medicine Cat have an apprentice?" Moonmist asked.
Blossomfrost shook her head. "The position's open. After we figure out the prophecy, we'll go home."
"Prophecy?" asked Firepelt, tail raised high in excitement.
Blossomfrost sighed. "Why'd I have to go and say that?"
Though, Goldenstar was willing to tell him about the dreams. She never took her eyes off him. His pelt was so bright, better-looking the the sun, but still...
Firepelt smiled. "So you're going to figure out where the evil's going?" he asked.
"No." said Goldenstar. "We're running away from the evil."
Blossomfrost's eyes glazed over.

Cats...blue, two silver-one more white than silver...a calico...They were talking to a black and gray-spotted she-cat. A pure black tom stood back a ways, observing. The four different cats' eyes were lined with a ruby red color. The black tom's eyes were purely red. He...he's controlling them! she figured out. She looked closer. The she-cat was young, the tom's daughter maybe. She looked closer still. Her eyes had the faintest line of red. What does it mean?

"Blossomfrost?"
Blossomfrost shook her head, surprised, and stared at Goldenstar. But it wasn't her who had gotten her back to her friends. It was Swiftshadow. "I...I followed the cats last night. You were mumbling about a black cat, and I ran into a black she-cat. She was with the others." he announced.
"They're on the move again." said Moonmist. "We must move on. Firepelt, come with us."
"But-"
"They are blocking our path back so we must press forward." she interrupted. She wouldn't risk another life to those red-eyed cats. Too many had been killed. Two patrols, so far as they knew: One LightClan. One WindClan. Moonmist sniffed again. "Someone followed you!" She pounced on Firepelt. "Who followed you!?" She knew the answer, thanks to her scent, but she wanted to know from him.
"What? N-no one! You're mate might know." Firepelt sneered. Moonmist got off him.
"We're not officially mates...it's just a title. Easier to explain why I left my Clan using that excuse." she said softly.
A white and gray-blotched she-cat with blue eyes ran out of the trees. "Hi everybody! Hey, did Stonestream make it?"
"What!?" Moonmist demanded. "Raindrop, don't tell me you let the RiverClan cat follow you too!"
A silver tabby tom padded out of the bushes, green eyes confused. "Hey, Raindrop. I made it."
Moonmist growled. She didn't want to risk more lives. "Stop the nice talks and let's get moving before the snow freezes us so that the enemy can catch and kill us!" she yelled, padding forward. The cats blinked, maybe said a word or two of introductions and followed the angry she-cat.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down