Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sky Saga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

The Sky Saga Empty
PostSubject: The Sky Saga   The Sky Saga EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 19:12

Before we begin: This is the sequel to "The Light Saga", and "The Golden Saga". If you haven't read them, you may be lost in these stories. Thank you for taking the time to read this ^^ I was planning to end the series, but ideas poured into my head, and I decided to connect them to the series. Enjoy!

Warriors: Blast from the Past

My whole family was named after the Clan of our heritage, lost in time and rebuilt far away. Father away than LightClan, newly settled on a smaller lake. Father than the big lake, mountains, and the sun-drown place. Farther than the forest Clans. I'm sure that without me, my kits will never know nor remember the story of our true home-and without that, they will never know their true potential, or why they can do the things they do. And now that I'm gone...our story is lost. Only one other cat knows where we're from.
And I just hope he recognizes my daughter-for she looks just like me.

"Skycloud?" The three cats sniffled. One was about Apprentice-sized, from the first litter. She was a bit fluffy, a deep brown with white paws, face, and tail-tip. She hugged her little siblings closer-the tom was a brown tabby and the she-cat was ash gray like their father Cinderclaw. He had died of sickness the leaf-bare before her younger brother and sister were born. The two kits prodded their mother. "Momma, please wake up."
"Yeah, Momma," the tom said, "you have to play with us."
The older cat pulled them closer to her. "Skyleaf...she's gone."
"When will she wake up?" the tom, Skyleaf, asked.
The elder sister closed her eyes tight in grief. How could she tell her siblings, who were born just two moons before? "Never. She's...She's dead."
"M-Momma's dead?" the she-cat asked, eyes wide and sad.
"Yes," the elder said, "but I'll take care of you...okay?" She opened her eyes, and began to dig a hole in the ground. Once it was big enough, she buried their mother in the tree trunk, where they lived. It was crowded, but isolated and provided squirrels. The kits cried out, and knowing she couldn't give them milk, the elder sister decided to start feeding them. They calmed down to the point where sadness only flooded their eyes and their tails drooped.
"Skydawn, why...why is Momma dead?" the she-cat asked. Skyleaf and his sister stared at Skydawn.
"She got sick from the cold," Skydawn said, "so I have to keep you warm. Keep close to me at night, and keep playing and moving a lot when I'm hunting, alright? Especially you, Skybreeze, you can't keep quiet and calm all the time."
The kits nodded. Skydawn sighed. She knew she'd do horribly. She was their sister, and now she had to provide the whole family-or rather, what was left of it. She thought for a moment. "I might bring you to LightClan, just for this Leaf-bare. It'll be safer there, and nothing will happen to you."
"What about you?" Skybreeze asked, her gray fur blowing lightly in the wind. "We need you."
"I'll be helping the Clan hunt, and be spending extra time out hunting just for us-they'll have enough mouths to feed," Skydawn said. She looked over at the forest. "Mother knew someone there, and I have to talk to him too. I just hope he lives this Leaf-bare. He's very old now. I bet her friends know him-do you remember them?"
"Do you mean Goldenstar and Firelight?" Skyleaf asked. He smiled. "Their kits are fun to play with."
"They can play with you while we talk. I bet Lionkit, Dawnkit, and Snowkit miss you." Skydawn managed to smile, and the kits followed her in doing so. The kits laughed, and bounced around. "Hey, enough playing for now. It's getting dark and we'll leave tomorrow. Skycloud had an old den inside the LightClan border when she was meeting with our father. We should stay there until a patrol finds us-we don't want to intrude."
"Okay." Skyleaf sighed. Skydawn laid down, and the kits cuddled up by her belly. Skydawn curled up around them, and put her tail over them, just in case.

"How much further?"
"My paws are cold."
"Hush, a patrol is coming." Skydawn turned and walked towards the border. She picked up the kits as best as she could without dropping them, and ran off towards the patrol. They saw the three, and ran towards them. There were four cats-one of which Skydawn knew. "Firepelt, I need to talk to you and Goldenstar." A gray tabby tom stepped up to her.
"Who do you think you are? You can't just come and-"
"Stonestream, remember what happened a few moons ago?" Firepelt asked. "You came to us asking to join us with your mate and Apprenticed kits, why should we not turn them down?"
"We have too many mouths to feed!" he protested. "The Apprentices and Warriors and doing extra hunting patrols and there are too few kits-too little elders-to many able cats are working or sick!"
Firepelt growled. "Keep hunting! I'll take them to camp, and I'll make sure some warriors are there to join you at the edge of the forest."
"But-"
"Blossomfrost has to eat if she's going to kit soon, doesn't she? You should get prey to make sure she eats and has the strength and energy to raise another litter of kits!" Firepelt snarled, and turned to the family. "Come with me, you're all welcome. Diamondshine, grab Skyleaf. Rubygleam, get Skybreeze please." Skydawn put down the kits and let Stonestream's kits pick her siblings up. "What brings you here?"
"Our mother died this morning," Skydawn said, "And I was wondering if we could have shelter for the rest of Leaf-bare. I will hunt more than any other Warrior so we have more food and we have earned our right to eat."
"Skycloud is gone?" Firepelt asked. "I am sorry. Goldenfeather and Stormcloud will be saddened. Feel free to hold vigil tonight for her."
"Stormcloud is alive?" Skydawn asked, grateful to StarClan. "That's great, I have to talk to him too. So...what's new in LightClan?"
"Goldenstar is doing well as leader, and Blossomfrost has resigned so she can raise the kits. I think she plans on staying the the Nursery, we get more and more kits, but very few in Leaf-bare. The new Deputy is Rabbitsprint, and he's the fastest of us, and makes the best patrols. Everybody comes back with something!"
"That's great," Skydawn said, "How's Blossomfrost doing? I remember when our mother was expecting, and kitted."
"She's fairing very well," Firepelt replied happily, "you can see her, we're almost to camp."
"Not yet, I have to talk to a few cats first, but thanks." Skydawn looked at the camp. She saw it once-bustling with many, many cats. Now, it seemed empty. "Is everyone on patrols? I've never seen this place so...empty."
"Yes. In fact, there was a patrol not too far away from us. Better too many than to few." Firepelt led the cats to the Nursery, and Blossomfrost sat up, eyes wide with surprise. "Skycloud!" she exclaimed. The other queens woke too, but Skydawn didn't know any of them.
"No, it's Skydawn." she said sadly. "Skycloud died around dawn this morning."
"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she said. "You want us to watch Skyleaf and Skybreeze? I'm sure Vinethorn would be happy for them to play with Hollykit and Tigerkit." She tail flicked to the deep red she-cat with two she-cat kits-one the same as her with a white patch around her eye and a brown tabby. Skyleaf and Skybreeze wriggled out of the Warriors' grasps and ran to the kits. Ironically, they began playing.
"Where are Lionkit, Dawnkit, and Snowkit?" Skydawn asked.
"They're Apprentices now, and on patrols." Firepelt replied. "Come on, I'll take you to Goldenstar." Rubygleam and Diamondshine went to talk to their mother, and Firepelt and Skydawn headed to the Leader's Den. Skydawn was grateful that Firepelt was Goldenstar's mate-she always made time to walk to him-and if he came with a guest, the guest wasn't turned down either.
"Goldenstar, someone to see you." Firepelt said.
"Come in, Firepelt." a she-cat replied. Skydawn walked in to see the golden tabby she-cat with white paws. Her green eyes gleamed as soon as she saw Skydawn. "Skycloud, how good ot see you again."
"I'm Skydawn, Goldenstar," she replied respectfully, "my mother died this morning from the cold."
Goldenstar's eyes widened with sadness and shock. "I-I'm sorry, I-"
"It's okay." Skydawn said. "I wanted to know if, with your permission, Skyleaf, Skybreeze and I might stay here for the last half of Leaf-bare. Now that our mother's dead, it's hard for me to take care of them. Even today before I came was rough. They're two moons old now, and I am willing to do more patrols than any cat here so we can earn our stay."
"Nonsense. You're our guests!" Goldenstar exclaimed happily. "Feel free to go on patrols, but don't overwork yourself. We'd be happy to have you here! Besides, Lionpaw and the others miss your brother and sister dearly, and the kits in-or soon to be in-the Nursery would be happy for more playmates."
"Skyleaf and Skybreeze already found Vinethorn's kits." Firepelt said, smiling. "Besides, by the time you can go...you can stay and join us."
"Huh?" Skydawn asked.
"You could be Apprenticed here..." Firepelt suggested, "and your siblings too. Maybe one of them would want to be Spotpelt's apprentice, and I know a cat who could train you."
"Firepelt, I'm good with different moves than your Clan's," Skydawn said, "I am good at attacking and hunting in trees and in the air, not on the ground like the rest of you. I'm not good at hunting mice, and I've never fished in my life! Rabbits are usually too fast for me..."
"Then maybe you can teach the moves to us, and we can teach our moves to you." Goldenstar said. "Look, why don't you finish business then make a nest in the Apprentices' Den-"
"Excuse me, but, can I stay in the Elders' Den?" Skydawn asked. The cats stared at her. "I have a family friend in there, Stormcloud, and my mother had a lot of business with him that she wanted me to finish."
Goldenstar hesitated, but nodded. "I'll send someone to make you a nest."
"No, I'll do it," Skydawn replied, "Besides, I think there might be enough cats here to make another patrol. I'll do what I have to today and then join patrols tomorrow."
Goldenstar smiled. "You're a good cat. Maybe you ought to be a Warrior already."
"I still have to work on perfecting my moves, though." Skydawn objected. "I'll get back to you on joining the Clan. Why don't I talk to you about it once the snow starts to melt? By then, I'll know whether or not it's a good idea."
"Sounds good to me," Goldenstar said happily, "Firepelt, show her to the Elders' den and then fetch Spotpelt and Rabbitsprint."
"Yes, Goldenstar." Firepelt said. The two walked out, and Skydawn buried the meeting in her mind so as not to forget by the time the snow begins to melt. And she knew that she shouldn't have mentioned her skills in the trees and air-Clan cats...weren't ever so fond of her heritage.

"Stormcloud, it's Skydawn."
"Who?"
"Skydawn. I'm Skycloud's daughter-she died."
"Oh, I'm sorry," the very old tom replied, "I'm lucky I lived this long. She asked me to talk to you about your heritage, right?"
"She did?" Skydawn asked. "She only said that if she died and me and my siblings never heard the stories, to find you."
"Well, young cat, listen closely. No Clan likes these stories, because they're enemies." he said softly, so no one would hear. He was the only elder left in there.
"Enemies?"
"The forest Clans-ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan, and your ancestors SkyClan. You're the only one left." Stormcloud whispered in her ear.
"My siblings and I are the last?" Skydawn whispered back. Stormcloud nodded.
"Once, there were five Clans in the forest. Twolegs began destorying their home, so they attacked ThunderClan to get a portion of land back that SkyClan gave them. They lost, and at the next Gathering, were sent away from the forest. StarClan does not allow them entry into their grounds anymore, StarClan abandoned them. The Clan dibanded, and many died or became kittypets and never got to have kits. You're the last ones." Skydawn's eyes widened. "You're the last survivors of an old Clan that perished. If you ask me, they shouldn't have. Find others with talent like yours, hold a meeting with them, and try to start the Clan up again."
"Why me?" Skydawn asked. "Why?"
"Because you're the eldest of your siblings, and your whole family, after the Clan was destoryed, was named after the Clan. Haven't you ever wondered why your family all had Sky' in their name?"
Skydawn nodded and swallowed hard. "Do you know anybody?"
"Well, there's Rubygleam, that red-like tabby she-cat of Stonestream and Blossomfrost and then there's Goldenstar's kits-you know, Lionpaw, Snowpaw, and Dawnpaw. You might want to talk to Vinethorn's family and...oh, what was the name? Oh, yes, talk to Hawkflight and his sister Lightningstrike."
"Thank you, Stormcloud," Skydawn said happily. "Look, You're alone and it's cold. I'm sleeping in this den with you, okay?"
Stormcloud nodded. "Before you go," the old gray tom began, "I need you to listen to one last thing." He leaned in to her ear. "I'm your grandfather, did you know that? Cinderclaw, my son, was your father."
Skydawn nodded. "But who-"
"His mother was a she-cat named Mousetooth. She died of greencough in the begining of Leaf-bare."
"I'm so sorry..." Skydawn said. "I have to go find those cats! I'll be back, okay?"
Sotmcloud nodded. "Good luck! I want to go too, you know!"
Skydawn ran out. "Okay!" she called over her shoulder. She made a hard left and disappeared from Stormcloud's view. Stormcloud sighed. "Great StarClan, what energy. You've granted me life this long, and I can barely move. StarClan watch over her and grant her the power and strength to lead the new SkyClan." he whispered. "Because NightClan and EarthClan will rise soon to surround the rest of the lake, and a giant war will begin.
"What's that, Lightheart? Yes, the prophecy. I will tell her later. The skies will be forever there, but the skies always have to darken. Oh, Lightheart, if only you could meet this cat now. You'd be proud of her-she's a lot like you and Mousetooth. Please don't fight over me up there," he chuckled, "I'll be there soon for both of you. You've showed me my end, and I'm surprised you've let me stay until Green-leaf." Kits bundled into the den.
"We want a story!" they chanted.
Stormcloud laughed. "Okay, let me tell you about the old forest Clans..."

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Sky Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sky Saga   The Sky Saga EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010 - 10:15

Maybe...maybe StarClan has some other plans for the building of SkyClan again, at least in their forest. I hope my daughter can clean up this mess. Once she sets everything up, things will get moving and then it will be time to prove to StarClan that SkyClan has honor enough to join their friends of old.
Please, Skydawn. Don't give up.

Skydawn woke with a start. She almost forgot where she was, then remembered the day before. She was taken in with her siblings by LightClan, and found out about her lineage. Afterwards, she talked to the cats she needed. Lionpaw, Dawnpaw, and Snowpaw would be Warriors in about a moon and then join her, and knowing her moves, she expected herself to have earned her Warrior name a moon later. Those three learned fast, they always had, and were definately ready. Come to think of it, wouldn't she be a Warrior before them age-wise? Only by a few moons...
She shook her head and padded outside. The snow in camp was soft and belly-high, but there were plenty of pawsteps to keep the snow down. Skydawn blinked her eyes from the sun, faded from snow but shining at dawn, and made her way to the Nursery. Skyleaf and Skybreeze were fast asleep, looking so peaceful. Vinethorn looked up at Skydawn, purring. "They've been asleep all night-my kits wore them out so much."
"That's good," Skydawn said, "they won't get too cold."
Vinethorn smiled. "Want me ot wake them up?"
Skydawn looked at her siblings. "Just my siblings, we have to talk, then they can come back to sleep more if they want."
The queen nodded and lightly prodded the kits. "Skyleaf, Skybreeze time to wake up now."
Skyleaf shuffled, then yawned and blinked his eyes open. "I'm sleepy..." he said softly.
"Yes, but your sister has to talk to you." Vinethorn said. She got Skyleaf up on his paws amd he padded to Skydawn. "Skybreeze, wake up, you have to talk too."
She didn't move.
"Skybreeze?" Skydawn asked. She lightly moved her sister. "Skybreeze!" She picked her up and ran over to the Medicine Cat's Den and waited for Spotpelt. She looked frantic. Please, she prayed her ancestors, let her be okay!
"What's going on?" the she-cat asked, seeing the kit. Skybreeze's breathing was shallow.
"I-I don't know. She won't wake up." Skydawn said. She lightly moved her little sister again. Her ash-gray fur finally went flat, and didn't move. Spotpelt used a few herbs on her, but nothing happened. She wouldn't eat, wouldn't move at all.
"She died of the cold," Spotpelt concluded, "It was very cold last night...there's nothing we could have done. I'm sorry."
Skydawn sunk to the ground, feeling a thousand sad feeling wash over her like a tide of water. She pressed her nose to her sister's lifeless body. First her mother, then her sister. Wherever her SkyClan ancestors were, they were not looking brightly at her.
"I'll tell Goldenstar. We will bury her and tonight, you can sit vigil." the tortoiseshell said, blue eyes filled with sadness. "I hate seeing kits die." She padded out of the den, tail almost drooping. Skydawn dug her claws into the ground, and then sheathed them. She managed to stand up and walk back to the Nursery. Vinethorn's green eyes looked right into her.
"Are you okay?" she asked, Skyleaf glaring at his sister. "Is she..."
"Skybreeze is dead, just like Skycloud." Skydawn said, trying to stay calm. She swallowed hard, holding back cries of pain and sadness.
Vinethorn stood up and licked Skydawn sympathetically. "These aren't my first litter, you know." she said. "My first litter...they all died in the winter. The first one was the strongest of them-and days later it was the second kit. The last one died five days later. They were almost one moon old. They'd probably be Warriors by now if they didn't die."
Skydawn looked at her, then at her paws. "I lost my mother yesterday, and today it was my sister."
"Why don't you get Stormcloud and talk to him?" Vinethorn asked. "Besides, elders usually are the ones who bury the bodies of dead cats."
Skydawn nodded, and buried her face in Vinethorn's pelt. Vinethorn purred softly, trying to calm the she-cat down. Goldenstar padded in, pelt glowing as if the sun was shining brightly on it, and no one else.
"I heard about Skybreeze...I'm so sorry. She was a good kit-we will all miss her," she said softly, "I'll go get Stormcloud."
Skydawn looked up at the Leader, then padded p to her and went to the elders' den with her. She felt like she was going all over the camp today.

Skydawn sat down, staring at the ground where her sister was buried, before closing her eyes. Stormcloud sat by her, though Spotpelt advised against it, along with Firepelt, Lionpaw, Dawnpaw and Snowpaw. The golden tom was always quiet, it would be easy for him to sit vigil. Skydawn was sure Firepelt had to sit vigil before. Dawnpaw, the fire-red she-cat was talkative and active-Skydawn could hear her shuffling. Snowpaw, the snow-white apprentice, was more talkative, but calmer than Dawnpaw-as if a mix of his brother and sister.
Skydawn sighed to herself. This would be a long night, especially since she was in between Lionpaw and Stormcloud.
The skies will be forever there, but the skies always have to darken.
Skydawn found herself in a dark place, but could make out the moon and some trees, all clouded by darkness. Her fur was blown furiously for a moment, and she closed her eyes. When the wind calmed, she looked up to see a brown tabby she-cat with white paws, face, and tail-tip just like her. "Skycloud!" she yelled over the wind.
The skies will be forever there, but the skies always have to darken. Skydawn, you must rebuild SkyClan. The place where we rest is wonderful, but we will sadly grow if you do not build the Clan once more!

To be continued in Warriors: Lights of the Legend

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Sky Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sky Saga   The Sky Saga EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010 - 12:09

Warriors: Lights of the Legend

Two moons.
Two moons since Skycloud and Skybreeze died.
Two moons since Skydawn received the Prophecy.
Two moons since Skydawn had her life turn in a whole other direction.

"Lionclaw! Dawnbreeze! Snowsong! Skypaw!" the Clan chanted. Skydawn and Firepelt were the loudest. Skyleaf had decided to become an Apprentice in LightClan, to Spotpelt. It was two moons early according to the Warrior Code, but Goldenstar agreed to it after both mentor and Apprentice begged for it to happen. Skypaw had even told Skydawn he wanted to earn his name instead of just have it-that way, he'd earn his place in the new SkyClan as Medicine Cat, since Spotpelt had no background of hunting or fighting like Skydawn and her kin. Skydawn would have loved to have her, but knew she was as deeply rooted to this Clan as a tree was to a forest.
Skydawn and Firepelt went up to the new Warriors-and Apprentice. "This is great!"
"Yeah, good job." Firepelt agreed.
"Thanks." the cats said. Lionclaw stared at Skydawn. She felt her pelt get kind of hot. She looked at him, and he looked away. Skydawn tried to meet his gaze, but he didn't look at her again.
"One more thing!" Goldenstar called out from the Smoothstone. "Skydawn, please step forward."
Skydawn, confused, walked to to the stone that Clan meetings were held around.
"I, Goldenstar, leader of LightClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Skydawn, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I-I do." Skydawn said, thinking that she should have told Goldenstar of her warrior ancestors.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Skydawn, from this moment you will be known as a Warrior, and keep your name. StarClan honors your intellegence and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of LightClan."
Skydawn felt hot as the Clan chanted her name, but managed to smile and look at her friends. Lionclaw was smiling, and simply nodded at her. Goldenstar rested her muzzle on Skydawn's head and Skydawn licked her Leader's shoulder. After it was done, she bounded over to the others. Dawnbreeze and Snowsong were talking away to her, but she ignored them. Firepelt walked away to join his mate and then Snowsong and Dawnbreeze joined him. Lionclaw and Skydawn stood staring at each other in the eyes. Lionclaw smiled and walked off to join his family. Skydawn stared after him, but snapped out of it when she heard her name said. It was Vinethorn and her kits, and Skypaw. "You've got to be one of the youngest Warriors I've seen." Vinethorn said. "But then, Skypaw is a young Apprentice too. Both of you act older than you are."
"You grow up like that when you're a loner." Skydawn said, smiling at her brother. "I'm just sad that Skybreeze and Skycloud couldn't see this."
"Great work, Skydawn." a cat said.
"Thanks, Shadowwing!" Skydawn called back.
"Yeah, nice going." a cat said meanly. The tom growled and sat still, swishing his tail and glaring at her. It was a dark brown tabby tom, green-blue eyes glowing with anger.
"Who's that?" Skydawn whispered to Vinethorn.
"That's Oaksplinter," Vinethorn explained, "Senior Warrior, older than Goldenstar, but with a bad attitude. He's been like that ever since Goldenstar became a Warrior before him because he was being punished. He's Rabbitsprint's older brother."
Skydawn nodded, and tore her gaze away from the angry cat. "Looks like I'll be sitting vigil in Leaf-bare again."
"Well, the snow started melting, so it won't be that bad." Vinethorn said.
"The snow's melting?" Skydawn asked, "Already?"
"Yeah," Vinethorn said, "Something wrong?"
Skydawn shook her head. "No. I just have to talk to Goldenstar." She began to walk away, but Skypaw and Spotpelt stopped her. They walked her in another direction, away from the cats. When they were behind the Medicine Cat's Den, Spotpelt smiled.
"I'm going with you." she said.
"What?" Skydawn asked.
"Look, I'm not supposed to have an Apprentice since Featherfluff hasn't retired, StarClan knows why!" Spotpelt said. "Skypaw told me-I'll go with you to SkyClan."
"But-"
"Featherfluff can get another Apprentice, Blossomfrost will kit any day now!" Spotpelt laughed softly. "I got the other cats you and Skypaw talked to. We're all meeting at the Place of Many Trees tonight. There's a lot of trees, but they're smaller than oaks and great for our kind of hunting and fighting."
"How do you...?"
"Skypaw taught me. Look, I got a bunch of cats coming to join us-most will probably stay with us. Vinethorn and her kits Hollykit and Tigerkit, us three, Goldenstar's kits are coming-your friends, Rubygleam, Hawkflight, Lightningstrike, Vinethorn's mate Birdtalon, Flowerscar, Mudfur, Leafdew, Foxtail might come-you know, the new queen, Badgerstripe, Rosepetal, and a few others said maybe."
"Featherfluff! Spotpelt! Skypaw! It's Blossomfrost!" a voice called. Spotpelt got up, and Skypaw followed.
"Blossomfrost might come, but I said I would tell her of life there and she could decide without leaving the Nursery." she said quickly. "Now, I have to go. Good luck!" The two Medicine Cats darted off, and left Skydawn alone. She stood up, thinking of how she was going to explain to Goldenstar she couldn't stay, and padded across the camp. She entered Goldenstar's den, where she was sending her family on a patrol. Once they left, Goldenstar turned her attention to the young Warrior.
"What is it, Skydawn?" the Leader asked.
"The snow is melting," she said, "so it's time I made my decision."
"Ah yes. It seems like os long ago, doesn't it?" Goldenstar asked.
"Yes, but...Goldenstar, I'm sorry. I can't stay here." Skydawn said. "I was better off on my own, I think. I'll try to visit often, and Skypaw will stay with Spotpelt."
"Are you sure?" Goldenstar asked.
"Yes. Oh, Blossomfrost is kitting...I thought you should know. I was talking to Skypaw and Spotpelt when someone called them." Skydawn said. "Well...I guess I'll see you later."
"Good-bye." Goldenstar said. "It was a pleasure having you here."
"No problem." Skydawn said, walking out. She went into the elders' den, almost running. She saw Stormcloud, his nest moved to where he could get plenty of sunlight. "Stormcloud," she began, sitting near him so she could talk softly, "the meeting is tonight about SkyClan. I'm leaving now, and staying there."
"Well, lead the way." the elderly gray tom said, standing up. "I want to go with you. I've waited a long time to see this day."
Skydawn hesitantly nodded. She got them a piece of fresh-kill to eat, and when they finished, left.

"All cats here to speak of the new SkyClan gather under the Smalltree for a Clan meeting!" Spotpelt called out, seeing the cats spread out among the Place of Many Trees. She and Skydawn sat on the lowest branch, deciding that for ceremonies, the cats being recognized would sit on the branch as well. Once all the cats were listening, with the full moon lighting the forest, Spotpelt nudged Skydawn.
"Everyone..." she began, feeling nervous, "you are here becuase you have the skills it takes to join SkyClan-being able to climb trees well, hunt among them, fight among them, and having sturdy paws to guide you in the trees and in the air. In the forest Clans, SkyClan was abandoned by StarClan and driven out of the forest by the four Clans. I am here to help rebuild that Clan, as I and my brother Skypaw are the last descendants of this ancient Clan. I have plans laid out for where each den is, where our borders are, and when my brother, Spotpelt and I will teach you all the moves of our Clan. Those of you who wish to join us, I will show you where the dens are for what you are-Warrior, Apprentice, or Nursery for some of you. You can say good-byes, being other friends to join us, or anything else you must do tomorrow, and the next day. If you do not wish to join us, I will not force you, but you will not tell Goldenstar of our uprising. Clans are not fond of SkyClan, but I can promise you that Goldenstar is on good terms with us, so I can hope she will be...peaceful towards us. I will let you stay the night here whether you will join or not, or you are free to go now."
Spotpelt nodded. "I will take Skydawn to receive her Leadership and nine lives from MoonClan, SkyClan's warrior ancestors, tomorrow night and she will choose a Deputy after that. So for now, we are in charge," she said, "Choose wisely."

Only two cats left-both the ones that told Spotpelt maybe. Rubygleam was partial, but Skydawn talked to her. She'd try to get Diamondshine and her mother and new siblings to join. One was a gray tabby she-cat named Rockkit, a white she-cat with brown flecks named Specklekit, and a light gray tom with brown flecks named Splatterkit and Rubygleam adored them.
Dawnbreeze-named after a cat of recent legend of LightClan-joined instantly, and didn't have to convince her brother Snowsong to stay. Lionclaw hadn't said a word, and had barely moved at all. Skydawn walked up to him. "Hi." she said simply.
"Hello, Skydawn...soon-to-be Skystar." he replied.
"Are you going to stay here?" Skydawn asked.
"Maybe. I'm going to think about it and come back tomorrow." Lionclaw said. Skydawn sighed. "What?"
Skydawn regretted it instantly. She looked at her paws. "I was hoping you'd stay..."
"Er...I'll...stay the night, I guess, but I'm still going to have to think about actually joining." Lionclaw said, taken aback.
Skydawn smiled. "You were staring at me after you became a Warrior, and then looked away. Why?"
"I...er..." Lionclaw began.
"You can tell me anything." Skydawn said, "Not because I'm going to be Leader, because I can always keep a secret and I'm trustworthy."
Lionlcaw shuffled his paws. "I think you're a very pretty cat." he said so softly that Skydawn barely heard him. Skydawn felt hot, but knew she felt the same of him...then she realized why she was always a bit tense around Goldenstar-he looked just like her, except he was more muscular and a tom. She smiled and helped Spotpelt organize things and dens:
The Nursery was in a tree, but not too high, so intruders would have a harder time getting to the queens and kits. Someone would bring them food, so expecting queens or kits wouldn't get hurt.
The Apprentices' Den was in the next tree, higher than the Nursery so they could develop their tree climbing skills better and faster.
The Warriors' Den was at the base of the tree under the Nursery.
The Senior Warriors' Den was at the base of the tree under the Apprentices. It was made to make more room for Warriors.
The Elders' Den was under a rock, jutted out of the ground-but rocks were put at its sides to provide support so it wouldn't fall.
The Leaders' Den was at the base of the Smalltree.
The Medicine Cats' Den was in its own tree, at the base where sick cats were treated. Above it was the den where the Medicine Cats sleep, and above that was the herb store. The more important things go higher up, in every place in the camp.
The Extra Den was at the base of a small cliff near the Leaders' Den where guests or prisoners could be held.
The Fresh-kill was to be placed in a small pile near the tree where the Nursery was.
That was the basic plan of the camp. Skydawn was proud of Spotpelt for thinking of putting the kits and herbs up higher in case of battles, invasions, or raids. She was equally proud of me for putting the elders on the ground, and near the in-camp stream, and the Apprentices higher up to help their skills.

Everyone was settled, and the night was almost over. Most cats were sleeping, though some volunteered to help out finish the details. Those who were staying were going to be led by Skypaw, Spotpelt, and Skydawn to mark the new borders, or hunt to start off the fresh-kill pile. Skypaw and Spotpelt were already gone, teaching groups of cats the SkyClan hunting skills to start the hunting patrols off and then once the Warriors got the skills of hunting and battle down, a mentor system would be made. Any old mentor-apprentice relationships could stay, but new ones would be assigned for Apprentices who came without their mentors or mentors joining without their apprentices.
Skydawn sighed and slunk to the cold grass under her where snow had melted. Making a Clan was hard work, and she wished that Stormcloud hadn't fallen asleep so he could help her do it. Hadn't he been there when Purestar was alive and the legends made LightClan? She groaned and rolled on her back, staring at the stars. So our ancestors are called MoonClan...I wonder how many cats are there? she thought.
A golden pelt stood over her. It was Lionclaw. "You should join us in the Warriors' Den. It's nice and filled with moss and so comfortable!"
"No, thanks." Skydawn said. "I'll make my own nest in the Leaders' Den once I get up."
"You look exhausted," Lionclaw noticed, "Good thing I made it already."
"What?" Skydawn asked, rolling on her stomach and standing to look him in the eyes. "You...made a nest for me already?"
"Yeah." Lionclaw said. "It feels cold tonight, so I grabbed put some extra feathers in from the fresh-kill."
"You...want to come with me?" Skydawn asked, looking at her paws. "You said it'd be cold, so..."
"Er...sure." Lionclaw said, smiling.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Sky Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sky Saga   The Sky Saga EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010 - 14:18

Skydawn stretched. She gathered the cats under the Smalltree and announced this was the last day of decision for if you were staying or going back to LightClan. Almost everyone left to say good-byes, but a few had summed it up the day before or didn't want to feel guilty and return. Lionclaw stayed, joining Skydawn when she got down from the tree. The two walked, tails intertwined, to see if anyone new came. There were a few cats-Apprentices that Skydawn didn't remember. But then she saw three warriors and three kits-and she recognized them immediately. It was Stonestream, Blossomfrost, and their kits-Diamondshine carrying the third. She slipped her tial out of Lionclaw's and ran up to them. "Hi!"
Blossomfrost her a kit down-Rubygleam said it was Specklekit. "Hello, Skystar."
"I haven't gotten my name yet." Skydawn said.
"Oh. Well, I'm joining, so if you could show us to the Nursery..." she began.
"No problem. Lionclaw!" Skydawn called back. "Can you go get Spotpelt or Skypaw to help bring the kits to the Nursery? We don't want Blossomfrost to slip her first time!"
Lionclaw nodded, smiling, and bolted off. Skydawn looked at the kits. "Rubygleam told me all about them, they're so cute!"
"Slip?" Blossomfrost asked.
"The Nursery is in a tree," Skydawn said, "almost all of the dens are. We put it higher up so intruders wouldn't get to the kits. They're safe once they're up there, we have a barrier so kits can't climb out."

OOC: Gotta go, finish later ^^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Sky Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sky Saga   The Sky Saga EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010 - 20:03

Blossomfrost looked nervous, but nodded. The SkyClan cats made it up the tree with ease, and Blossomfrost stared in awe. Skydawn smiled and told her to go slowly since she was new. Skydawn was right behind her, and almost went on the same branch and hit her. But in the end, Blossomfrost got comfortable in the moss-and-feathers nest. Stonestream slipped off a low branch, and landed with ease, and went slower up the tree. He plopped down nest to Blossomfrost, a bit frustrated and tired, but was trampled by kits. He laughed and played with them, as if he hadn't just climbed a tree. Skydawn closed the barrier. It was a tight squeeze to get in for Warriors and Apprentices, and kits were unable to climb out. Skydawn felt grateful that Spotpelt found the brambles and leaves. The leaves covered the inside of the barrier so kits wouldn't get hurt, and the outside was left alone so intruders would feel the pain.
Vinethorn suddenly padded in, her mate just behind her, with Tigerkit and Hollykit. Vinethorn got into a nest with her kits and smiled. "I couldn't miss this opportunity-I think I'll be much more content here than in LightClan. This is my mate, Longwhisker."
The big, jet black tom with shining blue eyes smiled. "Hello."
"Hi." Skydawn said, looking up at him with a bit of fear. "Longwhisker, will you help teach the Clan our moves? Stonestream, you can help around the camp or follow Longwhisker to learn the SkyClan moves."
"Who made you leader?" Stonestream muttered.
"MoonClan did!" Skydawn almost yelled. "SkyClan's ancestors-they made me make this Clan-and I'm getting my name and nine lives tonight!" She stormed out, climbing back down the tree branches. She was right-Stormcloud told her the prophecy, and what MoonClan wanted her to do. She suspected he was the best cat to trust with this-his son was her father. Maybe he was the messenger for both SatClan and MoonClan? Skydawn shook her head, realizing she was going to Lionclaw. Feeling embarrassed, she kept walking. She ought to get ready to go to Moonpool and receive her lives and name when instead she was welcoming cats and not helping. She went up to Spotpelt, organizing her herbs.
"Hello, Skydawn," she said, "The travel herbs are almost ready. Something got you fired up?" She hadn't even looked up.
"Stonestream is really getting on my nerves." Skydawn muttered.
Spotpelt looked up at her. "Why?"
"When I went to LightClan that leaf-bare, he was ready to kick me out even though we were in need and of no threat," Skydawn explained, "and now he hasn't warmed up to me any."
"He's a cold cat sometimes," Spotpelt said, "he doesn't take outsiders well. He sees them as a threat, he tends to like purebloods more."
"But Blossomfrost isn't a-"
Spotpelt put her tail in Skydawn's mouth, making her stop.
"If he finds out, he's sure to leave." Spotpelt hissed, "Blossomfrost never says much about her past and he never asked. If he finds out who her parents really were, he's gone. Done with the Clan, done with Blossomfrost, done with the kits, done with everything to do with her. His last mate was the same way."
"His last mate?" Skydawn asked.
"Vinethorn's kits didn't all die in the leaf-bare like you probably thought, of sickness." Spotpelt said. "They were stolen so the Clan thought-but she told me the whole story. So long as you swear not to tell anyone, I'll tell you. She'd approve, I already asked her."
Skydawn nodded, curious.
"Stonestream found out about Vinethorn being the kit of loners, left with the Clan when they couldn't care for her anymore. He killed the kits, said a fox killed them. He badly injured Vinethorn too-I almost had to let her slip into StarClan she was so bad. She was lucky to survive."
"You mean he's a-"
"Yes, Skydawn," Spotpelt replied, "he's a murderer that broke the Warrior Code. Do us all a favor."
"Yes?" Skydawn asked.
"When you get your nine lives and choose a Deputy..." she began, "Kill him."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Sky Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sky Saga   The Sky Saga EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010 - 16:07

Skystar padded off the Smalltree, feeling at ease after a moon of being Leader. Her Deputy was, to his shock, Snowsong. The white tom began his duties right away, organizing patrols with the cats who finished the SkyClan and their apprentices. Skystar was surprised the cats who came were so good at their moves, and learned them so fast. Even the cats not so used to trees got the hang of it quick. She sighed, sensing there was a bad reason the LightClan patrol wasn't back yet. She sent cats to negotiate peace with LightClan, seeing as how Skystar was busy with ceremonies, and she expected them to be back sooner. But then, she was okay with them being a little late-she was so nervous about telling Lionclaw the good news she hid for the past few days. He'd been on countless patrols, and she never had time to talk to him between their duties, eating (quick for him), and rest.
Skystar climbed the big tree, going to the Nursery. Blossomfrost was watching her kits play, Vinethorn smiling. Her kits had just been apprentices-Tigerpaw and Rubygleam, Hollypaw and Diamondshine. Skystar knew the Warriors were well skilled and never had apprentices, so here was their chance.
Specklekit, rockkit, and Splatterkit were having fun, laughing and playing as if they'd lived in SkyClan all their lives. Skystar looked at Blossomfrost. She had to tell her about Stonestream and his past-the horrible truth. Maybe she ought to announce the news first, brighten their day before the gray rain cloud covers them.
Vinethorn looked curiously at Skystar. "Hey, is something wrong? Do you need something?"
"No..." Skystar said, looking at her. "I just, uh...."
Both queens stared at her, wondering what was going through her mind.
"I'm having kits."

To be continued in Warriors: Pelt of Stars

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Sky Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sky Saga   The Sky Saga EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 12:10

Warriors: Pelt of Stars

"What happened?"
The battered patrol of warriors, bleeding badly with nasty injuries, had returned. "Goldenstar accepted the peace, but a patrol of cats attacked us when we were by the marshes. The told us to get off DarkClan territory and to stay away from the forest for our sake...they don't want EarthClan to beat up up too."
"DarkClan? EarthClan?" Skystar asked, enraged. "Longwhisker, what's going on?"
"They've taken the marshes and the moors-and LightClan doesn't know they've set their borders yet. They'll be stuck in the river territory."
"Longwhisker, you and the others go to Spotpelt and Skypaw right away." Skystar ordered.
"Send a patrol to pick up the others. A few fell to the ground on our territory and wanted to rest. I'm afraid one of them went to MoonClan, Skystar," Longwhisker said, padding away. "That cat...his last wish was for me not to tell anyone who it was. The cat will be brought back to camp and...wanted it this way so it'd cause less grief for others."
Skystar, worried who it was, looked at the patrol that came back-three. Lionclaw, Tigerpaw, and Rubygleam were missing. She prayed to MoonClan it wasn't the Apprentice. "Diamondshine, Hollypaw, Dawnbreeze! Go fetch the rest of the patrol-they should be near the marsh border."
The three cats almost took off, but a yowl stopped them. "You three have to stay here! Robinchirp, Leafstem, and Skypaw go to help the cats and bring them back. Hollypaw, you can go if you want..."
Skystar, confused, nodded. The cats took off, leaving her to wonder what was going on. Diamondshine and Dawnbreeze...what did they have in common? They aren't related, though their mothers were best friends. Diamondshine was Rubygleam's sister, of Blossomfrost's first litter. Tigerpaw was of Vinethorn's second litter, and Hollypaw's sister. Lionclaw was the brother of Snowsong and Dawnbreeze, my mate, and father of my kits. I lost a warrior today, and I don't know which one!

Sunhigh came, and Skypaw returned with no remaining herbs, they being put on the injured cats. Rubygleam had gathered enough energy to walk, leaning on Robinchirp for support. Tigerpaw was knocked unconscious and was being carried by Skypaw. Longwhisker rounded up Lionclaw's family, not explaining why. But, it hit them. Leafstem was doing her best to carry his dead body into camp, his golden pelt dirtied with blood. "No!" Dawnbreeze called out. They ran to Lionclaw as Leafstem set him down gently.
"I'm so sorry." she said. "He was a great warrior." She sadly walked away, giving the family peace. Skystar laid down, pressing her nose to his fur that was cold from death. "No, no, no..." she said softly. "This...can't be happening."
Snowsong dipped his head in silence. Dawnbreeze laid down by Skystar, licking her ear. "It'll be okay...you'll see."
"But our kits..."
"You're expecting kits?" Dawnbreeze wanted to cry out-make MoonClan give him back. "May MoonClan light his path, and yours. Vinethorn is staying in the Nursery to help with kits, she doesn't want to be a Warrior much anymore."
Skystar nodded, but kept her eyes closed and her nose buried in the golden fur.
"Come on, let's go get you to the Nursery and we can sit vigil tonight," Dawnbreeze went on. She helped her leader up, and made her climb the tree to the Nursery. Skystar padded into the den, and laid down, burying her nose in her paws.
"First my mother, then my sister, and now my mate," the cats heard her mumble.
"It'll be alright, Skystar," Vinethorn said. "Just calm down and you'll make it fine."
"Like you did with your first litter?" Skystar retorted. "I ought to kill him for doing that to you, and possibly doing it again!"
"Don't kill him," Vinethorn said, "just exile him. Maybe he'll join the so-called NightClan or EarthClan and we can get him in battle!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Sky Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sky Saga   The Sky Saga EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 16:54

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Smalltree for a Clan meeting!" Skystar yowled, then licked her swelled belly. Most of her cats were in the camp, and she was pleased to see Snowsong kept her subject in camp. "Stonestream, step forward."
The gray tabby tom padded under the branch, confused.
"Stonestream, you have broken the Warrior Code, in a horrible way I might add, and for this act I hereby exile you from SkyClan-and Goldenstar has exiled you from LightClan."
"What are you talking about?" Stonestream asked. "You're crazy-I've done nothing wrong!"
Skystar scanned the crowd. "Vinethorn, if I may, tell your story?"
The brown tabby she-cat nodded.
"Moons ago in LightClan, Stonestream and Vinethorn were mates, before he was with Blossomfrost. When Vinethorn's first litter of kits were two moons old in that Leaf-bare, Stonestream learned that Vinethorn was the kit of loners who cold no longer care for her. He killed the kits, and badly injured Vinethorn and forced her to tell their Clanmates it was a fox.
I wish to exile you, also, for a possible attempt on Blossomfrost's life. You see, she was born of loners as well. Stonestream, you should know better. Almost everybody in LightClan has mixed blood-not everyone is a pureblood Clan cat like you."
Blossomfrost gasped and went back to the Nursery, Vinethorn following her to the entrance, then sitting guard. Stonestream was still, staring at his leader.
"Well, if you have anytihng ot say, say it now or get out of our territory."
Stonestream chuckled. "You're all fools! Only purebloods can survive the pain that's coming to you! Those kits, Vinethorn, Blossomfrost, those kit...they're all weak! The kits have only half the pure blood they need!"
"Enough!" Snowsong growled. He and almost all the Warriors chased him out.
Skystar felt a pang of pain and jumped out of the Smalltree, almost crashing to the ground. Spotpelt ran to her, worried. "Skystar!"
Skystar almost yowled in pain.
"Everyone back off!" Spotpelt yelled. "Snowsong, make sure the extra den is empty! Vinethorn help me move her!"
"What's going on?" Vinethorn asked, going down to help.
Spotpelt heaved Skystar up against her, and they began to walk. The cats stared, confused and shocked. "Move, furballs, we have a kitting queen here!"
"What? It's too early!" Vinethorn said.
"Exactly," Spotpelt said, "we have to move her now, and we have to get her there fast. She may not live through this. Skypaw! Grab the herbs-and grab the ones we use for excessive bleeding as well!"
The Apprentice nodded and ran into the Medicine Cats' Den, coming out moments later with paws and mouth filled with herbs.

"Okay, bite the kitting sac and then make sure its breathing and warm."
"I remember, Spotpelt."
"Then let me do it and you tell me how many more kits there are."
The two cats switched places and Spotpelt went to help the kit. It wasn't breathing. She licked it and made sure its nose was clear. The she-cat had been born dead.
"Spotpelt, there are three more." Skypaw said, looking pleased.
"Good, now make sure you burst the sac and hand the kit to me," Spotpelt said, proud of her Apprentice. She'd have to give him his Warrior name soon-and he'd requested a new one. She had to start thinking.
Skypaw set a kit down by Spotpelt-a tom. She licked it and licked it, but its breathing got shallower until it stopped. Another dead one. She prayed to MoonClan to stop making Skystar suffer. She'd lost five cats she loved-her mother, brother, mate, and two kits. Skypaw set a she-cat by her and Spotpelt licked it. Its breath got shallow as well, and it died. She growled, knowing something bad was going to happen. Skypaw set the last kit by her and began trying to stop the bleeding. If she lost too much blood, Skystar would die as well.
But the last she-cat lived. Three died, and she was the lone survivor. It was golden-pure golden. It was a she-cat version of Lionclaw. Skystar exhaled, her last breath. Spotpelt made sure the kit suckled while Skystar visited Moonclan to lose her first life.

"Is Skystar here?" a cat asked. The tom was gray with a white muzzle, chest and paws. He looked arond, blue eyes searching for the SkyClan leader. A white tom walked up to him.
"She just kitted, and isn't well. I'm her deputy, Snowsong," the tom said.
"Hello, Snowsong, I am Jaystar of NightClan and I understand Earthclan cats attacked a patrol of yours."
Snowsong growled. "They told my cats NihtClan attacked them and to watch out for them and EarthClan."
"They posed as my cats," Jaystar said, "Anyway, I'm here to make an alliance with you. EarthClan has declared war on your Clan, and plan on making a raid on this camp...at dawn."
Snowsong stood straight. "Agreed. They have a score to settle with us, and you too?"
"They killed a whole patrol of my cats," Jaystar said. He sniffed the air. "Do I smell blood?"
"Skystar kitted early-she lost a lot of blood and lost her first life. She had four kits-one was born dead and the other three died soon after they were born."
"I'm so sorry," Jaystar said, "may I speak with her once she's well?"
"Yes. I think-"
"Snowsong!" a she-cat's voice called. It was the tortoiseshell Medicine Cat. She ran to the Deputy, worry in her eyes. "Skystar lost her second life, she's losing a lot of blood. I need a patrol to go out and get a lot of cobwebs-as many as they can get, and as soon as possible."
"Of course," he replied. "Excuse me, Jaystar." Snowsong ran off, gathering cats and giving orders.
Spotpelt stared at Jaystar.
"What?" he asked.
"You...you're the Nightclan leader," Spotpelt said.
"You're the Medicine Cat here?" Jaystar asked. "Shineheart told me about you, she gave you extra Goldenrod."
Spotpelt nodded.
Then, silence. Neither of them knew what to say next.

"How is she?" Dawnbreeze asked.
"She's getting better. I just hope it doesn't get too cold too soon. This Leaf-fall has been good to us. If anything changes too much, I fear Skystar may never heal," Spotpelt said.
"Shineheart had that happen once."
"Jaystar?"
The tom had padded in silently and swiftly. "Spotpelt, take your Warrior and go get Shineheart. You have my permission to enter my camp. I'll watch Skystar."
The Medicine Cat hesitantly nodded and left, Dawnbreeze following.
Jaystar sat down, looking at Skystar and the kit. "Are you well enough to talk?"
"Y-yes." Skystar said.
"I am making an alliance with your Clan," Jaystar, "EarthClan has declared war on us."
"M-my kits? C-can I leave t-them and help?" Skystar asked.
Jaystar looked at her sympathetically. "Skystar, you had four kits. Three of them are dead. The one at your belly is the only survivor, and you've already lost two lives."
"J-just one?" Skystar asked. "Is...what doesn it l-look like?"
"A golden she-cat." Jaystar said.
"Goldkit..."
"Look, Skystar, you're not well. You have to fight this and get better or you won't live to see New-leaf," Jaystar said.
"What's the point?" Skystar said sadly. "B-blossomfrost can care for Golkit a-and I can join MoonC-clan."
"Our warrior ancestors are MoonClan? We have been exiled by StarClan as well..."
"Welcome t-to MoonClan, f-friend," Skystar said, "b-but I've been though enough t-torture I can go now if I w-want."
"What do you mean?" Jaystar asked curiously.
Skystar sighed. "My m-mother died when Skypaw was a k-kit. My b-brother died the leaf-bare we went t-to LightClan. My mate d-died not too long a-ago and three of my kits died t-today."
"Yes, but you have a Clan to lead," Jaystar said, trying to cheer her up. "You can go once your kit is at least an Apprentice and you've served your Clan."
Skystar's breathing got a bit shallower. "I can't hold on!" she said very softly. Her breathing got shallower, and her fur rippled. Jaystar sighed, knowing she lost another life. At this rate, she'd never make it to Leaf-bare.
He picked up the kit and, Golkit mewing, went to Skypaw. "She lost another life." he said, mouth filled with fur. Jaystar went to the Nursery, and handed Blossomfrost the kit.
"What-"
"It's Skystar's," Jaystar explained, "she's lost three lives and I fear she'll keep losing them. Care for Goldkit." He jumped down from the tree and sat outside of the den Skystar was in. Will she last the night? I smell rain coming...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Sky Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sky Saga   The Sky Saga EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 12:29

Jaystar stayed the night, and with the whole Clan, sat outside and prayed for Skystar's recovery. In the morning, Spotpelt tiredly walked out of the den where Skystar was. Jaystar ran up to her. "Is she all right?"
"She seems to be recovering well," the Medicine Cat said, "and I pray this rise in recovery continues. I've been awake for two days without rest. Can you get me some food, I have to stay near her."
"Why not trade with Skypaw?" Jaystar asked.
"Even I'm not sure what to do with this!" Spotpelt almost yelled. "This has never happened before! I'd rather we learn from it and teach my Apprentice than having her not know what to do and just get in the way, or suggest something we've already tried!"
Skypaw sneaked past the two and into the den. She set the purple flower by Skystar. "I found this," she whispered, "it should help-I tried it. It's Lilac, I think..."
Skystar smiled and asked what she should eat.
"The petals." Skypaw replied, smiling at her sister. She nudged the flower to her, and the queen ate the petals.
"It tastes funny...but it feel slike my strength is returning," Skystar said. She rolled over on her stomach and pushed herself up with her paws, wobbling a bit, but staying up.
"You shouldn't be-"
"I'm fine, Skypaw..." her sister said. The two walked outside side-by-side. Skystar looked at Jaystar and Spotpelt, and looked up at the Nursery. Blossomfrost and Vinethorn were bringing the kits down to play-and her kit was with them. Suddenly, Skystar felt weak. She sank to the ground, and fell over on her side when she tried ot get up again.
"Spotpelt! The flower worked but it doesn't last long!" Skypaw yelled. The two cats stared at Skypaw and Skystar.
"Give her time to die." Spotpelt said. "Once she wakes up, she'll be fully healed."

To be continued in Warriors: Raid

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Sky Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sky Saga   The Sky Saga EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 14:04

Warriors: Raid

"Attack!"
The yowl rang throughout the camp. A gray she-cat lay in the extra den, dying, while her golden kit lay helpless at her side. Jaystar, a gray tom with white chest, muzzle, and paws, ran to get to the queen, but was blocked by a group of cats. He looked over to see Warriors going to protect the queens and kits, and the elders. Every Warrior and Apprentice was fighting to protect their Clan-but climbing trees wasn't their goal. Cats ran in, stole a piece of prey, and ran out. Jaystar ran and attacked the cats. "EarthClan fox-dung!" he yelled. He scared off the last of the prey-stealers, but not before they got a few birds. He stood, protecting the food, when a yowl sounded from the den. "Skystar!" he yowled. "Someone go protect Skystar and Goldkit!"
But it was too late.
Two dark figures left the den with something dangling from their paws. When Warriors engaged them, the one with Goldkit bolted away to safety while the other held them off. A few went after the kit, and took down the threat, saving Goldkit for the moment. Another dark figure sprang from out of the leaves-from which it blended right in-and stole the kit, bounding away.
Warriors' yowls were heard, the cry of pain and defeat. Jaystar looked at the sky, and at the stars. It became covered with clouds.

The battle went on into the daylight, and SkyClan gained the advantage. With the light, EarthClan cats found it harder to hide and strike, and SkyClan found it easier to see their enemy to strike. The battle seemed to never end, with blodd staining the once peaceful camp, and kits still mewling to their mothers for milk when they were trying to fend off the occasional intruder. Warriors left the queens unguarded, realizing EarthClan's true goal: to raid the camp and kill the cats.
Jaystar went to a spot with no fighting and got his breath back. When he did, he took a deep breath and let out a loud yowl that seemed to reach all four territories.
He was flanked by cats, surrounded, and then pounced upon. Jaystar cried out in pain as many claws pierced his fur and flesh. Suddenly, he felt many of the claws release. Dark-furred cats attacked the EarthClan intruders. The brown cats, stained with crimson blood, were brought down. When the last claws were released, Jaystar felt his life bleed out of him.

"Jaystar?" a she-cat voice asked. "Jaystar, it's Shineheart, you've lost a life. Jaystar?"
The tom blinked his eyes open a crack to see a gray-almost-black tabby she-cat with worried green eyes was staring at him.
"Jaystar, it's you Medicine Cat, wake up."
Jaystar woke up, and stood, covered in dirt and blood, but unscathed. "I'm okay. Just make sure you help Spotpelt and Skypaw, and the rest of you-go help SkyClan! We made an alliance and I keep my word."
The Warriors nodded and took off in the shadows, disappearing. Jaystar looked at the battle, still waging, and noticed it was suddenly darker. He looked into the sky and saw a black object covering the sun. "NO! STOP!" he yelled. All the cats followed his gaze to the darkness, over the light.
The EarthClan cats felt even more worried as they saw the dark figures of NightClan step out into the open.
"MoonClan has covered the sun!" Jaystar yelled.
"Retreat!" a cat called out. The EarthClan cats ran off, all but the one who called the order.
"Amberstar."
The deep amber she-cat glared at the cats with amber eyes. "This isn't over!" She ran off to follow her cats. Jaystar sighed in relief, but another cat yowled. Spotpelt and Shineheart ran throughout the dens, and went up to Jaystar.
"Goldkit has been stolen," Shineheart announced.
"Skystar is dead," Spotpelt said.
"She'll come back," Jaystar said, "she still has lives left."
"No, she doesn't," Spotpelt said, "the cats...they were with her from the beginning. They stayed until she was dead, then left with her kit."
A gray she-cat padded up to them. "Then why am I still here?"
"Skystar?" Shineheart asked.
"Look, we can't risk any more Warriors attacking them," the leader went on, "so I say we make an alliance with LightClan as well, and wait for them to attack us once again. We'll set them off-hunt on inside their borders, attack their patrols, make sure they think that we're taking advantage of their retreat."
"That could take moons," Jaystar said.
"In the meantime, we can grow in numbers, train our cats, and prepare for the upcoming battle." Skystar finished.
"Would LightClan agree?" Spotpelt asked, "After all, all of us are from there-except you and Skystorm."
"Skystorm?" Skystar asked.
"Your sister. She requested to be named after Stormcloud..." Spotpelt said, "he died last night."
Skystar almost broke down-she'd lsot so much in her life...but she forced herself to stnad strong. "I'm going to LightClan tonight to put this plan into action."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

The Sky Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sky Saga   The Sky Saga EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 14:47

Skystar sighed. It'd been almost ten moons, and her daughter was still missing. Knowing she wasn't dead, and not giving up hope, Skystar come to the conclusion that EarthClan had taken her for their own.
She got to her paws and looked out of her den. She had just one life left, and she'd give it to serve her Clan. The battle was drawing closer, she could feel it in her blood. EarthClan was getting angrier and angrier by the day, and-
"EarthClan is here!"
Skystar almost fell out of the tree. She ran down the tree and met the leader, Amberstar. The cold she-cat gave her a cold look. "You've been allowing cats to cross borders and do whatever they please, so long as no one is killed?"
"Yes," Skystar replied, "are you here to give up?"
"No," the EarthClan leader snarled. "I'm here to finish the fight. I call a duel with you. I, Amberstar of EarthClan, hereby challenge you, Skystar of SkyClan, to a fight to the death. Do you accept?"
"Yes."
"No! Wait!" a cat spoke. A golden she-cat with emerald green eyes stepped out and went to her leader.
Skystar's eyes widened. Lionclaw? No-Goldkit!
"Amberstar, please, you have more lives than she does. Let me fight her," the warrior insisted.
"Goldclaw, get back," Amberstar hissed.
"No! I know her, somehow, and I don't know how, and this is an unfair fight!"
"I refuse to fight her," Skystar said, "I refuse to kill my own kit."
"Your kit?" Goldclaw asked. "You're just scared. Amberstar's my mother! And she has to let me fight!"
Amberstar sent an evil smile Skystar's way. "Fine. Kill her."
Goldclaw smiled and attacked Skystar. "Please, no!" Skystar yelled. The two slashed at each other with wild claws, before Skystar was backed up against a tree. She got her back paws on it, and pushed off it, knocking the young she-cat to the ground. Pressing a paw to Goldclaw's neck, she leaned to her ear.
"You have to believe me-you are the kit of Lionclaw and I, Skystar. You were stolen from me as a kit. If I must...I will kill you."
Goldclaw stared at her in fear. "That's how I know you?" she asked, as Skystar leaned back.
"Yes," Skystar said.
"Liar!" Goldclaw yowled. She went to strike, but Skystar sent a few words to MoonClan and slashed at Goldclaw's throat. But her claw still slashed at her mothers with less force. Blood welled out of Goldclaw's neck like a river.
Skystar swallowed hard, bleeding but not as fiercely as Goldclaw, and stepped back. She coughed up blood, feeling claws rake at her belly. Goldclaw coughed up a pool of blood and rolled onto her side. "M-mother..."
"I am no mother to you." Amberstar snarled. "You've lost us a battle."
"SkyClan! NightClan! LightClan!" JAystar yowled. "ATTACK!"

Skystar was buried alongside her family-and Goldclaw was abandoned in the camp along with the cold, lifeless form of Amberstar. Being freed from her ruthless and blood-filled path, the newly named Pebblestar vowed to do no harm unless needed. Jaystar nodded to Snowstar. "Have you chosen a Deputy yet?"
"Isn't it time you got back to your own territory?" Snowstar asked.
"Yes, but I wished to say good-bye to Skystar. She died bravely," Jaystar repled.
Snowstar was silent, staring at the newly dug graves of Dawnbreeze, Skystar, Goldclaw, and Stormcloud. "Hollybush."
"And does your mate approve? She was hoping for the position."
"Diamondshine...I feel she isn't ready. She doesn't take command much," Snowstar said, "I was looking a lot for qualities of Skystar. When Hollybush was made a Warrior about six moons ago, I had her in mind."
"You knew Skystar would die?" Jaystar asked.
"I had my suspicions. She was on her last life. I had to be ready," Snowstar replied, "No disrespect to the late leader."
Jaystar was silent for a moment. "You made a good choice. I will go now. May MoonClan light your path."
"And may MoonClan light yours!" Snowstar called after him.

The End

Thank you for reading my Sagas, but I am afraid, this may be the last Saga that I make. If any of you have ideas, send them to me, and I might continue the journey of the Clans.
Thanks again for all your support-especially you, Jaybird *coughcough*Jaystar creator*coughcough*. I couldn't have done it without you.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down