Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 May 2009 - 8:39

"oh... that must have been the badgers that i saw when i was out of camp when i was a kit," she mewed to the older apprentice, "but it's faint now, that was already a half moon ago"

OOC: Not to be mean or anything but you maybe older than me but you're not my mentor, mistpelt's my mentor remember? but once you're a warrior, and this site has more members, their probably will be other mentors and stuff.

~Bluepaw~cat
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 May 2009 - 15:32

OOC: yah...and this seems awwwwwwwwwwfully familiar. hmmmmm.... :P

Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 Mistpe10
Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 May 2009 - 15:54

yaaa, that's what you told me....
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 May 2009 - 19:26

OOC: Anyway back to the story here....

"The smell of badger is more strong-" her voice was cut off as a huge black and white paw started pulling her into the nearby bush, "owwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!" the young she-cat yelped in pain.
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 May 2009 - 19:53

luckily Mistypaw was nearby collecting herbs, and herd her sisters cry"Bluepaw!"she mewed to herself as she ran into the bushes toward the noise. Bluepaw was being dragged into the bushes"bluepaw!"she darted into the bushes and scratched the badgers side, then pawed at its eye"i may not be a warrior, but i can still fight!"she hissed at the badger.she soon dragged bluepaw out of the bush and scared off the badger,"oh Bluepaw..."she mewed softly,ok, i need cobwebs, and goldenrod... hmmm"she bent down and grabbed the herbs necessary from her pile. she chewed the herbs and put the poultice on the wounds, then wrapped cobwebs on them,"here you go bluepaw..."the MCA dashed around looking for anything to cure her sister.

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptySun 10 May 2009 - 16:21

''I will finish off the badger.Mistypaw,collect some extra herbs.This fight might get ugly.''Featherpaw mewed.She ran after the badger.
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptySun 10 May 2009 - 19:01

"no featherpaw"she growled ,"theres been enough blood spilled already"she sighed and looked at her sister,"stupid fur ball!!! the beast almost killed bluepaw!!! do you want to take that risk just to show off??? or do you really think you can kill it? plus its already gone"she looked down at her paws"its just... i dont want any more cats getting hurt"

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2009 - 13:28

''I care about Bluepaw too!Do you think I'm heartless?We have always been the best of friends.
How could you think I was going to kill that badger to show off?I was doing it for Bluepaw's safety!
Now,if you don't mind we have a patrol to finish.We know theres badger so let's mark the borders.''
Featherpaw mewed.''Unless you have anything else to say?''
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2009 - 14:11

"yes,"she mewed trying to calm down"featherpaw, i didn't mean it that way! I just... just didn't want you to get hurt. And no,"she mewed firmly "i know you care about Bluepaw, and i know your not heartless, she shuddered and her voice became hardly more than a whisper "featherpaw if i cant help Bluepaw... well i just dont know what i'd do" then she became strong again "but i can, and i know it" she went back to bluepaw "here you go"she mewed as she placed more herbs on the wounds of her sister

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2009 - 15:34

''OK then.Can I help you get any supplies?''Featherpaw mewed.She mindlessly stared at the sun waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2009 - 16:20

"right now that doesn't matter..." whezzed Bluepaw, "stop fighting and-" her voice cut off as she ran out of breath and closed her eyes. Her breathing was now very faint.

Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2009 - 17:59

OOC: You should get help from your other Clan mates or from another Clan. A Badger is a big prolem and can kill fully grown cats. Also, did Mistpelt say it was alright to have a second Badger attack already?
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2009 - 18:26

"bluepaw! here eat these," Mistypaw gave bluepaw some herbs to eat, then put a poultice of other herbs on the wounds and wrapped them in cobwebs "there you go. How do you feel?"she sighed "I've given you all the herbs i can think of, and all the herbs you need." she turned to featherpaw, "and no i dont think i need more herbs, but thanks"

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2009 - 20:20

''We must beg StarClan for her life.For that we need Wild Garlic formed in a circle,then we must
touch tails and give StarClan one reason each that Bluepaw deserves to live.So?Collect
Garlic!You go this way I will go the opposite.''Featherpaw mewed.
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 May 2009 - 5:28

"ugg," she groaned as she dragged Bluepaw to the nearest patch of wild garlic by the river."Roll in it, it'll help with infection" she mewed as she placed bluepaw on the patch.

OOC: Wild garlic is to be rolled in... not applied to wounds.

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next