Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 15:29

OCC: were gonna pretend this is a little while after my kits have been born and they can eat fresh kill >:)

Featherfall stretched, and walked to the apprentice's den. "Bluepaw! Were going hunting!" She mewed into the apprentice's den.

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 15:36

"Great!"Bluepaw meowed.She padded out of the apprentices den and followed Featherfall to the gorse tunnel."Were should we go?"Bluepaw asked.

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Whatcolor_isblueTaking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Whatcolor_isgreen
Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Whatcolor_isblackTaking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Whatcolor_iswhite
Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Whatcolor_isred
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 15:56

Featherfall smiled. "Possibly a little farther away from the Thunder Path. I checked on the dawn patrol, and it was very busy, so we might head a little closer to the two-leg place." She said, her long legs picking up speed.

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 16:14

'That sounds great to me!"Bluepaw meowed excitedly.It was her first hunting patrol and she didn't want to screw it up.

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Whatcolor_isblueTaking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Whatcolor_isgreen
Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Whatcolor_isblackTaking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Whatcolor_iswhite
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Winterslash

Winterslash

Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 19:07

Whinterpaw ran up to them." Featherfall, is it okay if i join your hunting patrol?" he asked. He hadn't been to one in ages.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 19:33

Featherfall smiled at her other apprentice. "Of course Whinterpaw. I'd be glad if you did." She said with a cheerful voice.

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 19:34

Leopardheart padded over. "Gosh, I haven't been on patrol in ages," she meowed, with an amused glimmer in her eye.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 19:42

"Then your welcome to ours." Featherfall said, smiling at her old mentor.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 19:43

Leopardheart smiled and stretched. "Alright, so are we going to go?"

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 23:43

Featherfall nodded. "Let's get going!" She said with a smile, walking out of the gorse tunnel and closer towards the two-leg place. It felt goo to have the dirt of territory under her feet again after being in the nursery all this time.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 15:09

Leopardheart yawned. "Where to?"

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 15:15

"Closer to the two-leg place, there was a lot of monsters on the Thunderpath today, so I think the prey would come closer into forest." She said.

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 16:39

Bluepaw halted,sniffing the air.MOUSE!!!She dropped into the hunters crouch and stalked toward her prey.Then,she leaped and came back with a mouse in her jaws.YES!!

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 16:59

OOC: Blue you gotta use the dice. ANDDDDDD you need to look at the hunting system.

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 17:09

OCC:sigh. Then u should have told me!Just pretend i didn't catch it. :(

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next