Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. Empty
PostSubject: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009 - 15:04

''hey Bluepaw ya wanna go on hunting patrol?''Featherpaw asked a sleepy Bluepaw.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009 - 15:22

ah... yah sure, she muttured sleeply i'll be there in a heartbeat... the thought of of fresh kill making her mouth water.

~Bluepaw~ cat
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009 - 17:43

''follow me.we will start at the river and maybe mark the borders while we are at it.''she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptyFri 1 May 2009 - 16:01

"Alright," the young apprentice replied. "It's like doing two patrols at once! Mistpelt will be pleased that she doesn't have to send out another patrol for the border."

~Bluepaw~ cat
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptyFri 1 May 2009 - 17:16

''well...lets hunt!''Featherpaw mewed.the walked clear to the river.Featherpaw watched the
fish swirl,then,WAP! her paw hit the water with great force and a troat appeared in her claws.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptySat 2 May 2009 - 6:14

"Wow! great catch! let me try." The young Apprentice crouched down beside the river and waited, out of nowhere a big splash came from the water and barely hit her but, Featherpaw got soaked from the water. "Oh wow what was-" before she could finish she saw a HUGE fish in the river, "help me kill it after i get it to the suface, she told Featherpaw, 'with this big fish i know that Mistpelt won't even notice that your so wet."The blue cat darted to the water's edge, and swooped her paw under the wet water and punched the great fish from below.
Cat fish! she meowed from a mouthful of flipper as she dragged it out of the water, "now help me kill it!" the cat mewed to featherpaw.

~bluepaw~ cat
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptySat 2 May 2009 - 8:20

Featherpaw grabbed the fish from Bluepaw and broke the fish's ribcage with her jaw.''catch
another and try to kill it by yourself.''she mwed.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptySun 3 May 2009 - 7:31

Alright! she mewed as a trout caught her eye. she quickly got it out of the river and clamped it in her jaws, and through it down beside featherpaw. There you have it! she meowed proudly.

~Bluepaw~ cat
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptySun 3 May 2009 - 9:23

''Very good.since its newleaf,lets see if there are any salmon downstream,that way we have variety
in food choice.''Featherpaw mewed.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptyTue 5 May 2009 - 13:25

Salmon here? Bluepaw asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptyTue 5 May 2009 - 16:25

''small,but yes,salmon.Its important that we track down all the different types of fish in the river and report them to Mistpelt.Lets do that while we hunt.Troat,salmon,crappie.can you find any different
types?''Featherpaw mewed.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptyWed 6 May 2009 - 17:33

"i think i smell rainbow trout!" the apprentice was so happy that she had smelt the new type.
"Shouldn't we go and do the border patrol now?"

~Bluepaw~ cat
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptyWed 6 May 2009 - 19:23

''Fine,but catch mice on the way.''Featherpaw mewed.The two cats walked all the way to the twoleg bridge at the end of RiverClan territory.''Can you smell anything Bluepaw?''
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptyThu 7 May 2009 - 17:49

"I think i smell a rogue!" She meowed her eyes wide. Her nose twitched again.
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. EmptyThu 7 May 2009 - 19:47

Featherpaw parted her mouth to check the scent''Thats ShadowClan,Bluepaw.We are downwind from
them.Do you smell badger?We have to be alert for badger,or badges.''Featherpaw mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.   Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluepaw and Featherpaws first hunting patrol.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next