Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic

Go down 
+27
Knight
Coal
Bloom
Lilac
Puddles
Cherry
Shady
Honey Badger
Splotch
Soul
Rose
Sunny
Spottedleaf
Kitty
Christmassky
Pinely-san
meme police
Wolfy
Wolf
Echo
Flybot
May
Shadow
Sleepy
Jay
Stormi the Gummy
King Falcon I
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Oct 2014 - 19:28

Happy birthday Sassyfur. You may have been the person who was going to feed their cat to a corn harvester or something, but bailed out. That idea was dumb, but what's worse is your cat was named Sassyfur. Back in the day, when names were stupid and unchecked. Glad that never happens anymore. Ahahahahahah ;____;
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptyTue 7 Oct 2014 - 13:03

Happy birthday Kawaii desu dart, PM(Sunzet), and redpelt.

F*g.

I remember you, Sunzet. I think you were Minty's... brother, or something? I don't remember, but cool guy, maybe.

I'm gonna help you out, Red. Here's your last post: " good byy snowclaw and good night " redpelt said mawing after her running into the bushes twords his clan

It's not very good. In fact, it's awful. Let's fix it.

"Goodbye Snowclaw, and goodnight," Redpelt said, leaving after her and running into the bushes towards his clan."

What the hell is 'mawing' anyway?
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptySat 11 Oct 2014 - 11:42

Happy birthday Snugglemuffins. You were pretty cool, so it sucks you left. Hopefully you come back someday. We'd welcome you back.

And sorry to all those I missed over the last two days. Happy birthdays to you all!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2014 - 8:19

Happy birthday Amber. I'm not going to call you Sunny, since Sunny is Sunny. You're Amber.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014 - 5:30

Aren't you sweet? That made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014 - 10:06

Oh hey, I actually got a response from the birthday person. That doesn't actually happen that often, since everyone who has birthday hasn't been on for months.

Anyway, happy birthday to Goldenwing and Thistle (Angel).

"Personality: An intelligent, beautiful cat inside and out who loves swimming, and is a elegant hunter." And is just great at everything and is so amazing omg.

I actually remember you returning, Thistle. You were here for a bit, then vanished all over again. I can't remember if it was you or the other veteran member who returned who had an annoyingly long signature. Of course, I'm against signatures in general, but whatever. Enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptyWed 15 Oct 2014 - 6:46

Happy birthday Domo. Your quotes line is way too long. I'd care more if you were still here, but you're not, so good.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptyThu 16 Oct 2014 - 15:21

Happy birthday Frosty and Mossglow.

Happy birthday Frosty! We were totally cool, but you abandoned us, and that's not cool. We understand, though. You have roots deep down holding you back. We'll never forget you.

You put in a lot of work for lasting six days, dude girl.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptySat 18 Oct 2014 - 8:01

Happy birthday ~Luna~. I do like your avatar. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014 - 7:50

Happy birthday Red. That's all I got.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014 - 14:00

King Falcon I wrote:
Happy birthday Lerrn and Kes.

For once, I actually know everyone who has a birthday in one day. Kes, you were cool. Lerrn, maybe. You both left in April and have the same birthday. Illuminati.

You caught me.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2014 - 6:36

Happy birthday Puddlesdog. Oh hey, another active user. Have a good one!
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2014 - 19:28

Thanks! I did and still going.. So many birthday wishes from others, thanks!

n/a
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 6:54

Happy birthday Phoenix. Rise from the ashes and stuff.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 10:49

Happy birthday Mount, Silverkit!, and Sparkleyes.

Mount, birthday. Now that you're older, maybe you can stop saying 'Keith' every minute.

I can tell how old your account is by that picture, Silver. Nobody legitimately uses those stock photos anymore.

Your humor sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next