Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic

Go down 
+27
Knight
Coal
Bloom
Lilac
Puddles
Cherry
Shady
Honey Badger
Splotch
Soul
Rose
Sunny
Spottedleaf
Kitty
Christmassky
Pinely-san
meme police
Wolfy
Wolf
Echo
Flybot
May
Shadow
Sleepy
Jay
Stormi the Gummy
King Falcon I
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptyWed 3 Dec 2014 - 12:23

Happy birthday Lion's Roar, Nix ♥, and tinker990.

Maybe you've changed, Lion. I dunno. I do know it was a celebration when you left, because at the time it was to decide who was the worst member: you or Storm. Of course, you've both left, and new and old faces have replaced you on the chart of terrible members, but you'll never be forgotten.

I just saw you yesterday, Nix. Even though I can't understand half of what you're saying, you're pretty cool. Have a great birthday!

And then there's this guy. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptyWed 3 Dec 2014 - 12:51

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIX

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 11:22

Happy birthday Darkfang. Out of all the songs you could have quoted, you chose Demons? I mean, it's an alright song, but there's much better quotes out there. That's so cliche.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptySun 7 Dec 2014 - 7:04

Happy birthday Bloo!
I can say that I'm speaking for a few people when I say that we miss you a lot.
But, on the other hand, I have to say. I hope your having the best Sweet 16 of your life... Well, I guess it would be considering that you only really get one sweet 16 but... Nevermind about that.
Hope your having a great birthday!

(Oh, and sorry Fal. I just had to beat you to it today. >:D)

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit

Last edited by .:Kitty in a Pine Tree:. on Mon 8 Dec 2014 - 12:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 7:59

Well, it looks like Mr. Falcon has been absent from his duty.
I'm going to go ahead and do today as well.
Because, everyone deserves a Happy Birthday.

So..
Happy birthday to Darkshadow, Flameo, Leopard Biskit, and Sombra~Shadowfeather!

Darkshadow: Never really got to hear from you, but then again I haven't even been on here for five years. But that name, I feel as if it seems a little to... Dark, for my opinion. But Happy 15th Birthday!

Flameo: Never knew you either. Well, I didn't ever know anybody who had a birthday today... But that name makes me thing of the ever-so-creepy Firestar. Happy Sweet 16!

Leopart Biskit: This has to be the saddest -kit pun I've ever seen, and trust me. I've seen a lot. Oh well, hope your having a good 19th birthday.

Sombra~Shadowfeather: I'm sensing you liked My Little Pony... And Warrior Cats. Hmm, seems like we would've hit it off well. Happy 15th birthday!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 10:45

I wasn't on yesterday, so that works. I was about to do this today, buuuut alright. I guess I can throw in my two cents.

I don't have anything to say for today's four birthdays. Oh well. Thank you, Kitty. That helps by letting me put most of my efforts on Bloo.

Oh Bloo, you silly goose. I'll stand for the contingency of people who are pleased with your departure. I never met you, so I guess this can be my disclaimer. From what I've heard about you, you were a nepotistic, fake, and lying moderator who had some axe to grind when you came back and messed with the site. No one believes your defense, and I'm surprised you weren't banned outright, but whatever. Maybe you're just the sweetest person ever, but you were a bad member, and I'll wish you a happy birthday and an invitation to not return.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptyTue 9 Dec 2014 - 11:16

Happy birthday Patchkit. Here's your rabbit.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 8:43

Happy birthday Hawkie, Nightecho, and ~Snowkit~.

Have fun, I guess. Boring people.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 11:15

Happy birthday divasaur. I actually remember you and your two days here.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptySat 13 Dec 2014 - 13:40

Happy birthday Cherryheart and foxkit.

Neither of you lasted very long, but you might want to get a doctor to check out that heart, before Pac-Man gets to it.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptySun 14 Dec 2014 - 8:26

Happy birthday Patchwork. You were really bad at this.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014 - 7:43

Happy birthday ianmaggard and Tigs.

Ian Maggard is a guy who tried out for Martyr Defiled. I doubt that's you.

Hey Tigsss. You're cool. Weird, but cool. Have a great birthday!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014 - 17:46

Let's not forget the most important birthday here — Evelyn May White.

Happy sixteenth bby.

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2014 - 7:10

Hit the bottle, Eve.

Happy birthday Shiny. Shine on, you crazy cat.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2014 - 10:11

Happy birthday *Bluekit. What's with the asterisk? Are you actually not blue? Or a kit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic
Page 25 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next