Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 5:48

Snowpaw looked up sadly. "W-why'd you chase me? I mean... I always mess up everything." Snowpaw looked down sadly. "I am sorry for coughing on you. I really didn't mean to."

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 11:17

Redpaw raised a nonexistent eyebrow. "It was really no big deal. Geeze, you sure are nervous." He sighed, then smiled at her. "But there's no need to be! You don't mess up everything. We were having a fine conversation, and a little cough means nothing except that it might be a little cold outside...Which it kinda is." He added, shivering slightly to show. He padded up to Snowpaw and licked her cheek to calm her down. "See? It's okay." Redpaw murmured gently. It was the first time he's been this nice to anyone.

Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 1voydCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 2gy1qubCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 13:15

Snowpaw felt her cheeks starting to become hot. "You know, you're not even close to as bad as everyone makes you out to be. I really like you. Thank you for calming me down. I really feel comfortable around you." Snowpaw smiled happily.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014 - 15:29

Redpaw purred cheerfully. "You're welcome. I...Used to be pretty bad, but then stuff happened and I'm trying to get better with my attitude." He explained, sitting by her. "But when I'm a warrior, I'm sure I'll be a whole lot better by then. Not long to go!" Redpaw smiled and looked up at Silverpelt. "You're even closer than I am. I bet you'll make a great warrior too, and a proud queen with whoever becomes your mate." For a moment there, he felt a small twinge of sadness in the very back of his mind, for their conversation had brought to him a question he hadn't thought of before in his life: Would he ever get a mate and have a family of his own? He had always been more focused on becoming a warrior known throughout the forest, loyal only to Shadowclan and feared by the other clans. For a dream like that, he wondered if he even had time for kits or a mate...Perhaps he did, but he was too young to really question family. Those thoughts could come when he was a warrior, but for now there wasn't much to question in those matters.

Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 1voydCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 2gy1qubCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCan a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014 - 16:01

Snowpaw looked at Redpaw happily. "Maybe you could be my mate... I mean.... When we're warriors... If you want to be.. Just a suggestion..." Snowpaw cut herself off awkwardly. I shouldn't have even said anything. Snowpaw thought crossly. Oh great. "I don't think you could ever be rude. I just don't see it. And you'll have to prove it to convince me that you were ever rude." Snowpaw said happily trying to cover up what she said before that, but failing miserably.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 15:05

OOC: this was a double post but it wouldn't let me delete it so I had to do this. Sorry.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 15:16

Redpaw looked at her, shocked. "I-uh...er...Thanks? I mean, I try not to be rude anymore." He meowed awkwardly, trying to bypass the sudden 'suggestion'. But he realized how much of a stupid cover-up it was for the two of them to be attempting. "And um...I haven't really thought about a mate for myself. So when we're warriors, and we know each other better by then..." He shuffled his paws nervously. "I dunno, maybe we could. I'm not too sure how it works, getting a mate and all." He chuckled awkwardly, trying to use amusement to make things less awkward but with barely any success if any.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 16:25

Snowpaw rolled her eyes at herself and moved her head forward and licked Redpaw's cheek. "You just feel the love. I kinda feel it. What about you?" Snowpaw looked at Redpaw curiously.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 16:30

Redpaw shrugged, looking at her with a gentle smile. "Don't take this the wrong way, but it is kind of sudden. Maybe we should wait until the two of us are warriors, then decide?" He didn't want to be mean, but this wasn't something he could just randomly decide. Did he want a mate? Could he have one? Did he ally even like Snowpaw? She seemed to have barely knew him all this time, though they've trained together before. He hadn't paid much attention to her in the past either, but perhaps now was the time. At the moment, he really didn't know what to think. "Is that okay with you?" He asked, licking her cheek in return.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 16:51

Snowpaw looked down embarrassed. "Of course. I... I have noticed you. I just really wanted to see what you would say. I really like you. Maybe. I know you haven't noticed me, but..." Snowpaw got up and walked away, the mud coming through her toes. She walked into the camp and sat by the entrance. It started to rain and it started to get cold but Snowpaw just stayed and sat in the rain as it soaked her fur.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 18:55

Redpaw shook his head. She-cats were dramatic, weren't they? He figured he ought to get used to it...His clan was full of them. And besides, he supposed it wasn't always a bad thing. He padded slowly after her, following her back to camp. It was beginning to rain, and perhaps he should go back to his den. "Hey, I told you before...I've known you. You've been in the same den as me for moons now." He purred in amusement. "Now why don't we go back to that den? It's raining, and I don't want you to catch whitecough." He touched his tail to her shoulder to show he cared, and gently nudged her shoulder so she would follow him into camp. He refused to leave her by herself to sulk in the rain. Whether or not they eventually became mates, he cared for Snowpaw, and found a bit of happiness in her smile.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 18:59

Snowpaw walked after him kind of smiling. He must care. I mean he doesn't want me to get white cough... Snowpaw walked into the den. "Hey, mind if I sleep next to you?"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 10:48

Redpaw glanced at his nest. His sister, Maplepaw, was sleeping in a nest to his left, but there was an empty spot, possibly for a new apprentice who would eventually come when they aged out of the nursery, to the right of his nest. It was clean and warm and he was sure no one would notice if the nests were switched...Especially if it was just for one night. "Not at all." He answered quietly, so that he wouldn't wake up the others. Redpaw padded over to his own nest and gently kneaded it a bit with his paws before lying down. He nodded to the nest just next to him.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:58

Snowpaw walked and circled around in her nest before lying down to go to sleep. "Night Redpaw." Snowpaw breathed slowly.

OOC: Next day?

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]   Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can a Snake Feel Love? [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2