Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:06 pm

ooc; wheeee

ic; "I'd actually wanted to get some moss for the apprentice den. The bedding is kind of old and.. flat now." She looked from Redpaw, Maplepaw, and then Scorchpaw. "Would you guys help me? Please?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JGgdMsS Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JGg3TFt  Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JGg3GK7 Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JGg2WjR

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JcnAVnI Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 Grub_f10Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:08 pm

"Fine, I will." Maplepaw buried the snake and then one egg. "I'm ready when you are." she mewed.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Redpaw shrugged and buried his egg and rat as well. "Alright. But I'm collecting my own moss; I don't want Scorchpaw sticking thorns in them when I'm not looking." He teased lightly, directing a mischievous smirk at Scorchpaw before tasting the air and heading to a nearby tree. "I'll get some from over here. There's not a lot on this one little tree, so look elsewhere for more."

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 1voydFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 2gy1qubFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Scorchpaw nodded to Cormorantkit. "Sure, i need some for mine aswell." He meowed, ignoring Redpaw. Hepadded over to a nearby tree which had plenty of springy green lichen thriving around the roots. With hos black paws he tore a clump of moss from the trunk to reveal a small hole. Peering inside, was a nest of baby birds. The hole lead upwards to the top of the tree. The mother must use the hole up top to get in and out. "hey guys, check this out!" Scorchpaw called. "It's a nest of baby birds."

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:30 pm

OOC: I don't think a baby bird nest would be so close to a snake nest. And finding both nests are very unlikely o3o.
IC: Maplepaw padded to another tree which had fluffy moss on its roots. She carefully unclumped it from the tree, getting a couple boundles. After she got them, she waited for Redpaw to finish.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 pm

OOC; well I'm bored. There's only two in there though and they were meant to be hunting anyway. He was colleiting moss so i couldnt just have Scorch go off and hunt. :\

Ic: scorchpaw reached in with a black paw and drew out the two chicks, which died from a nip to the back of their necks. The dark grey apprentice buried the dead baby birds and collected two bundles of moss.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Ooc: Let's wait for Fyre :3

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 1voydFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 2gy1qubFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:08 pm

ooc; adder's cant climb sooo... bird's are yes.

unless it's not high enough then, birds are no.

wheee

ic; "Nice! They're too small to feed an apprentice or warrior, though. We should give them to the kits." She gathered her moss again, along with one of the chicks.

ooc2; aaaannnd now for red :o

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JGgdMsS Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JGg3TFt  Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JGg3GK7 Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JGg2WjR

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JcnAVnI Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 Grub_f10Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Redpaw nodded in agreement. "Alright, but it'll be a bit hard to carry all this...So you guys can handle the birds. We can get the eggs." By 'we' he meant him and his sister, Maplepaw, of course. The tom padded over and picked up his rat and tucked it under his chin. The egg and moss were stuffed between his teeth, and he tried hard not to accidentally drop them in the far end of his mouth, and therefor probably swallow a piece of moss or something. That wouldn't be good.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:33 pm

OOC: He said he found it at he base of the tree, so an adder could walk up in there like "Sup chicks" slither in there and eat them. But, whatever.

IC: Maplepaw huffed and ignored Scrochpaw and the birds. Acting as if they weren't there. What kind of stupid bird put their chicks nest so low anyway. This nest must be a curse omen. "That is such bull testicles"//shot She slipped her snake over her head so it draped on her neck, grabbed an egg and tucked her moss under her chin. She started to pad to camp, hoping Scorchpaw got tripped up with his chicks.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:55 pm

ooc; well, it IS winter. And snakes don't normally slither about in winter... And mbby the babies mama was hopped up on pond water 'er something lul. it's better to just go with things instead of pointing out what you think to be illogical. It helps avoid a fight and keeps tension out of topics.

just some friendly advice plz don't eat me ;n;

ic; Cormorantpaw trotted behind Maplepaw, hissing in frustration every time she had to stop and recollect the moss. Not only did the moss taste terrible, she was also fighting the temptation to just eat the chick right then and there. Her stomach had began to growl.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2