Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. Empty
PostSubject: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:42 pm

A dark grey tom with amber eyes, dim with tiredness emerged from the Apprentices den and stretched. Yawning, Scorchpaw arched his back in a relaxing manouevre. Blinking his bonfire eyes he yaned and sat back onto his haunches. The tom swivelled his burnt grey head around and took in the views of camp. Cats were beginning to stir bu as the camp awoke to a rising sun, Scorchpaw became more bored as the more awake he became.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Cormorantpaw, not looking where she was going (again), suddenly stumbled over dark gray apprentice. "Mhm, sorry..." She mewed sleepily. Being an apprentice was going to suck. Waking up early and doing... stuff... What had she ever done to diverse this?!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JGgdMsS Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JGg3TFt  Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JGg3GK7 Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JGg2WjR

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JcTsSP1  Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JcnAVnI Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. Grub_f10Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Scorchpaw fumbled his paws as Cormorantpaw stimbled into him. "Seems like you didn't get much sleep." He qouted and helped her fet to her paws.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:52 pm

She nodded thanks. "I think the problem is that I woke up." Her mouth dropped in a ginormous yawn. Or maybe it was the fact that one of the new apprentices was up half the night squealing to her about how great life was going to be now. "I thought you'd be out of camp by now. I mean, you have the freedom to leave camp whenever you want. As long as you bring something useful back."

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JGgdMsS Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JGg3TFt  Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JGg3GK7 Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JGg2WjR

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JcTsSP1  Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JcnAVnI Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. Grub_f10Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Scorchpaw nodded his burnt grey head. "How about we attempt hunting?" He asked, glancing at the perilously low kill pile.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Cormorantpaw nodded. "I guess we could give it a try." She stood and began trotting away to the camp entrance. Bringing back moss for the apprentice den would be a good idea too. Whoever was there last flattened the StarClan out of the bedding.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Scorchpaw followed after his denmate out into the dark, damp marshy woods. Hestopped hear a line tree and scented the air. "There's something over there." He acknowledged and ppinted with his tail towards a bramble bosh leading down into a hole jnder a rock.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Cormorantpaw had smelled it too, and got down. "You wanna go for it, Scorchpaw?"

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Maplepaw stalked the tiny snake, which was close to its hole. She creeped forward, before finally pouncing on it head and biting it. She held it up, and looking around, spotting Scorchpaw and Cormorantpaw looking at her. She stared right back with soft green eyes, pricking her eyes. She shook her long fur and set back down the snake. "Hi." she mewed, she guessed they were aiming for the snake already, but too bad, she was already going for it.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:32 am

Scorchpaw dipped his head in greeting. "Great catch." He commented before sniffing the air again. "I think that is what I was going for, but it smells like there is something else down there.." The dark grey tabby apprentice padde over to the bramble-covered hole and peered down it.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:20 pm

"If there's a snake down there, it'll bite your nose off." Redpaw warned, padding out from behind Maplepaw. He held a small rat in his jaws, and nodded in greeting to Cormorantpaw; Scorchpaw was too busy sticking his head in a hole like an ostrich to be greeted.

Ooc: Short post is short.

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. 1voydFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. 2gy1qubFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Scorchpaw flicked the black tip of his tail to Redpaw in annoyance and greeting. "Maplepaw killed the mother, but in here- ungh" he grunted as he crawled outackwards, hauling out a nest of snake eggs. "was it's eggs." Scorchpaw sat back, huffing as he admired the eggs.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:35 pm

"Good job, now are we done here? Or are you doing more? Because if not, then i'll bring an egg and the snake to camp, if you don't want help" Maplepaw mewed to Scorchpaw, being looking back to her brother.

OOC: Short post is short.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:16 pm

"Uh.. You can take an egg and the snake back but me and Cormorantpaw just got here. Are we done?" Scorchpaw asked, turning his head to her.

OOC; I think Fly is a bit behind

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Ooc: D: One...more...post...BeforeIwaitforFyre...

Ic: Redpaw padded over and picked up an egg, ignoring Scorchpaw. He hooked his claw in his rat's fur and tucked it under his chin, then nodded to his sister to show he was done. He'd say it, but he had a mouth full of egg.

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. 1voydFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. 2gy1qubFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFinally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.   Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally an Apprentice but... Scorchpaw is now bored.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next