Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Okay, I am gonna cover somethings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

Okay, I am gonna cover somethings Empty
PostOkay, I am gonna cover somethings

Like the title says I am gonna cover things.

First thing is I am sorry from my inactiveness, but when I thought when it was clear things started to appear once again. Like being able to only use a kindle, clubs like NHS, French Honors Socity, Betaclub, Jazz Band, and Pep band appeared and busy up my schedule once again, but not as bad as Marching band.

Second thing. It has come to my attention that people are unhappy with my streak of inactivity, I understand but I have informants that can tall me when someone really needs something done. Like ceremonies. I have told Windclan people a couple times to pm me or Falcon when you needed a ceremony. For those of you haven't gotten a ceremony or never had one and killed your kit, it's because I wasn't informed. I assure you if you pm me or Falcon the information will get to me and be done when the next time I get on. I will try to be more active and take care of things but I can't guarantee I will be on every day.

As for getting my attention when I haven't been on in a couple of days Tell Falcon or Shadow they can tell me an I will take care of whatever it is as soon as I can.

~Coon

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Okay, I am gonna cover somethings :: Comments

King Falcon I
Re: Okay, I am gonna cover somethings
Post Wed 4 Dec 2013 - 15:15 by King Falcon I
The truth spoken here.

Okay, I am gonna cover somethings