Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

High Waters [CLAN EVENT]

Go down 
+11
lacekittens
May
Honey Badger
Little Ivy
Echo
Wolf
Rose
Shade
Sun
Stormi the Gummy
Sleepy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 14:17

OOC: You can't blame me, I had this planned out a long time ago. They all just copied me. /shot
Actually, only one person technically committed suicide.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 18:37

OOC;; Nien. Soon after Sarrow disappeared, I'd also planned Mint's death. Moreover, it's a flood, right? >~<; There needs to be a few different deaths. Mint, it's not that I dislike her, it's more because I've found it too difficult to have separate clan loyalties. And well, she had lost her mate, so I guess that was her reasoning for suicide.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 19:15

Beepaw frowned as best he could when he saw Stormclaw running back towards camp. He's going to get himself killed, running around before trying to swim in that current he thought, though deep down, he knew the warrior was doing his job. And Beepaw had to do his job, keep the kits safe. He trudged on a few steps until he saw that Reedstar had stopped, setting the kit he'd been carrying down. The whole clan seemed to stop for a moment actually, though he didn't know why; he was too pre-occupied with his own mission. So, he took this opportunity to set the kits down, the ground slightly dryer here. They seemed to be shivering though, so he did his best to warm them up, licking their fur the wrong way. "Can someone give me a paw here?" he mewed, looking around. There were three kits, and only one of him; Beepaw couldn't keep them all warm at the same time.

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 20:20

OOC: I'm done saving everybody! Gosh! So much death DX mass death everywhere! Unless someone wants Stormclaw to save them, then thats fine. He is now a hero, until Reedstar yells at him XD

lacekittens

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 21:40

Streamkit passed back to Beepaw.Somecat call for help?She mewed brightly forgeting about what was happening.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 6:10

Minnow paw didn't know what to do, so much was going on it felt like a dream. Things started to slow down, and the world felt like it was spinning too fast- falling and tipped to one side-. Suddenly, Minnowpaw felt soggy mud on one side of his pelt, and water lapping at his hindquarters. ~why am I on the floor?~ He asked himself. Then everything went black.
¬He isn't dead- just blacked out.¬
OOC: actually, Minnowpaw kinda attempted to save two cats and some of the medicine from the storage 0-0- sorry for any typos- my typing is drunk.-
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 6:43

Streamkit looked at what it seemed life-less Minnowpaw.She wanted to help everyone so bad,but being in a kit boby wasn't helping.She urged over to Reedstar and spuealed over the rushing water.Minnowpaw is dead or fainted!

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 7:44

OOC: Minnowpaw is back at camp, so no one in the group can see him, except Stormclaw, which is there.

IC: Stormclaw heard a thump behind him, looking to see Minnowpaw had collapsed. He gently put down Sandwhiskers body and rushed to him, checking that he was indeed alive. Movement caught his eye as he saw Leafstream was by the waters edge. He rushed over and meowed reassuring words before grabbing her scruff and carrying her even past his other group of bodies. Then, he took turn carrying each body, alive or not, back to the group, before finally he caught sight of the still group, he carried Minnowpaw first, then Leafstream to them. He noticed them looking at him in shock, before he carried Sandwhisker, and Frogpaws dead body. He felt guilt run through him. He had helped Frogpaw the first time, but didn't keep an eye on him. He hadn't noticed Sandwhisker, who was still in the water. He lay on the ground with his exhausted body and waited for the other cats to look at the bodies. "I'm sorry Sandwhisker, i'm sorry Frogpaw." he whispered.

OOC: I feel like Stormclaw was a murdurer when I said past his other group of bodies o.o

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 9:50

OOC: actually, Minnowpaw, before he fainted, carried them out of the water onto the bank :| But if your doing the because the water had risen then thats fine- just thought I should point out
Minnowpaw felt his black world move, and he felt sick. Suddenly he felt bile around his mouth and an empty stomach. He opened his eyes a fraction, and was immediately sucked into a vortex of drenched cats. Moaning, he entered darkness again, this time shuddering with pain and exhaustion.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 13:03

Ooc: So many deathhhsss. I mean, I expected like one or two, but there's like five now oAo
As for leaving camp, I just kinda rolled with it .-.

Ic: Meanwhile Stormpaw was freaking out. "Hailpaw?!" She yelped, looking around the group of gathering cats. She's not here! Her thoughts screamed. Without thinking, the silver apprentice spun around and darted back to the edge of the water, looking around for her sister. "Hailpaw!" She called.

Hailpaw's eyes widened in shock and she was pushed forward, her claws scraping grass. She scrambled up out of the water, then looked back, ears flattened and tail fluffing out. "Mintcloud!" She cried out. "Mintcloud!"
She sat down, shivering from cold and shock, the water barely lapping at the tips of her paws. Suddenly, she heard the howling of a cat, crying for help. It sounded like...Leafstream? Hailpaw darted in the direction of the call, stopping dead-short when she saw the flailing she-cat; then she saw Stormclaw. Okay, he was helping her, thank Starclan...But what was that mound of?...Bodies?! Sandwhisker, Frogpaw...How many cats had drowned? They were Riverclan for Starclan's sake! Before she could rush over to help however, she heard a familiar voice echo nearby, calling her name. Stormpaw? She had almost forgotten about her sister, hoping that she had got out safely since she swam away with the others. Hailpaw doubled back, her drenched white fur making her exhausted quickly. She nearly collapsed, panting as Stormpaw lent her a shoulder, and the two sisters walked back up to the others.

As they arrived, Hailpaw was shivering more than ever. Stormpaw sat down next to her, allowing the white apprentice to flop down to rest. Her eyes were glazed with fear and shock, fur fluffed out despite all the water. Thunder crashed overhead, spooking the young cat. Concerned, Stormpaw lie down close to her, sharing her warmth.
"Sandwhisker, Frogpaw, Minnowpaw...Mintcloud..!" Hailpaw murmured hoarsely, then began quietly whimpering. Her sister gave her a gentle, sympathetic lick over the ear. "There, there." She said softly.

High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 1voydHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 2gy1qubHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 13:12

Streamkit knew he couldn't hear her over the cats so she didn't have no were to go.She felt a pain in her stomach.She layed down as the pain got worse.I'm starving.She thought.She wanted to know how much longer they were to the farm.Everyone's busy,but I'm starving.She layed down until someone came to her or they were done.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 14:39

Silvercloud looked down, and then glanced to where Leafstream had been left. Racing to the leader, a pleading expression haunted her face. "Reedstar, we have to go find Leafstream! She's not here!" She panicked, looking back towards the camp. Glancing back at Reedstar, her expression grew saddened. Her life as a shy warrior would be continued, but she wasn't like this in the time of need, and her dearest friend was no where to be found.

Meanwhile, blinded Leafstream had been lucky enough to find her way up the hill, and no matter how wide she opened her eyes, only darkness welcomed her. "Silvercloud! Reedstar? Anyone?" She yowled, lost like a mewling kit before opening their eyes. Her paw steps were wobbly, and hoped to get to the clan. Her nose hurt, but the scents of her clan were fresh. Leafstream hoped that the clan was safe, and that Starclan wasn't keeping her blinded and alone for the rest of her life.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 14:59

There were two cats left: the remains of a family. Nightbird had only woken to find water filling her lungs, and had just barely climbed on top of what remained of the warrior's den. "HELP!", she cried, but her voice was lost in the crackle of thunder. Her ship of sticks and shells was floating downriver, and was degrading fast. She let out heart-breaking wail of terror and despair at the sight of her destiny. The den was swirling faster and faster towards the Gorge, and certain death awaited her. She was too far away to be seen now, her dark pelt drenched with rain and covered with mud and slop. The pile of sticks collapsed from under her, rudely sending her into the river. Before losing sight of her home, the doomed warrior screeched to someone,anyone who would listen, "Goodbye!"

A bedraggled cat emerged from a lump of reeds. He might have been mistaken for someone else, if it hadn't been for his bright green eyes; those that were so much like his mother. A tear emerged from them, clearing a tiny trail through the mud, revealing a small scratch of white fur. He heard the call of another cat, and he nearly swore that it was Nightbird. She was sucked under before he could find that out. Ashpaw trudged towards the sticky, deep pawprints of his Clanmates. "Hello? Anyone?", he meowed. A sudden thought broke into his muggy mind.

She's dead. Mother. The thought caused a deep shock that burned through him, despite the freezing water sucking at his paws. This can't be happening. This is all a dream. A horrible, terrifying nightmare. But he knew in his heart that this was true life, testing him, taunting him. He raced out of camp, as fast as the sucking mud would let him. He followed the muddy trail, shock and fear fueling him. He found his clan, not knowing that he wouldn't be recognized by anyone until his fur was clean and his scent returned. He would not completely return however, as something else had been lost.

His faith.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Night on Sun 8 Dec 2013 - 16:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Clan/Rank : Im a Riverclan Kit named Ivykit/paw/fang
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 15:47

Ivykit's eyes widened and her nose scented a strange scent. It was overwhelming, and she pawed at her nose in desperate attempt to block it out. The silver and white she cat mewled in shock and horror when she realized Streamkit was gone. " WHERE'S STREAMKIT! STREAMKIT! WHERE ARE YOU!" she cried in agony, audible over the storm. She had lost more then her camp,
she had lost one of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 16:18

OOC: To Oasis Kat, Stormclaw brought Leafstream to the other cats.

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

High Waters [CLAN EVENT]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next