Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

High Waters [CLAN EVENT]

Go down 
+11
lacekittens
May
Honey Badger
Little Ivy
Echo
Wolf
Rose
Shade
Sun
Stormi the Gummy
Sleepy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lacekittens

lacekittens

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 167

High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 16:25

Streamkit bounded out of the entrance with Applebreeze hanging to her.Wait for Reedstar!She scolded picking me up once more.She growled and sat quietly as she put her back down.Then she heard Reedstar yowl.To the farm!Streamkit started to panic,She's never been outside the camp.Applebreeze nudged her as she slowly went along beside her.Mom I'm scared.She murmured quietly.It's ok.She purred holding her near Sreamkit with her tail.This will not be the end.She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 19:06

Cats were scrambling everywhere and kits were squealing loudly, just barely audible over the rushing waters that now almost swept the young warrior away. Sandwhisker's claws pulled up mud as he tried to hang on, but was ultimately overpowered by the water and went under. In one terrifying moment, he felt himself lose grasp and everything he could see in the darkness was suddenly replaced by waves of dark rainwater that flooded his lungs and dragged him to the bottom of the floodwater, slamming him forcefully into the ground and scrambling his mind. Just when he felt his life fading, his head resurfaced and he sucked in a deep breath of air, clinging on to a den that had begun to float. He caught sight of his Clan, staggering away from the camp, an apprentice carrying three kits, his leader carrying one, warriors pulling each other from the water and rushing elders to safety. He wondered if they remembered him; if they knew he was still clinging on to his life, desperately praying to StarClan that someone might see his ragged form pressed against the floating den and eyes filled with terror. His Clan abandoning camp without him was the last thing he saw before another forceful wave ripped him from the floating den. A terrible caterwaul of horror and desperation sounded from his throat, reverberating louder than the storm and the rushing water, before it was cut off as his head went underwater. Sandwhisker's ginger fur disappeared under the dark water and he was swept away from the camp and away from life, being pulled downstream with the flood. It was a terrifying way to die, to have the life sucked from you. To not know if your body would be found or prepared for your travel to StarClan. What if he couldn't make it to his ancestors? What if they left his soul to wander aimlessly? What if he just... ceased to exist?

OOC: I decided that WCC doesn't have enough tragedy and there's not enough death. I promised myself a while ago that Sand would meet an unfortunate end, and now is the perfect opportunity.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 10:48

Minnowpaw shot out of his nest and sprinted for the medicine den. Everyone was busy evacuating camp that no one had bothered about the medicine supplies. ~I know I'm not a medicine cat but still- moons worth of life-savers gone!~ He thought as he entered the den. The medicine cat was still there, trying to gather flying leaves. Minnowpaw leapt into the air and swiped the herbs from the dank air. Grasping them in his jaw, he bent down and picked up something that smelled sweet, and followed everyone to the barn.
His short legs carried him far and fast, and soon Minnowpaw had caught up with the rest of the clan. His neck was aching from craning it to hold the catnip under his chin.
Then he heard it. A muffled meow. He turned around just in time to see a head disappear under neath the rising water. Without thinking Minnowpaw dived into the water and felt his body shiver with the temperature shock, not that he wasn't wet already. His paws brushed something soft, and he wrapped his short legs around the body of Sandwhisker. Pushing of the sunken ground, he shot out of the water, medicine still under his chin and in his jaws and clutching on the the limp cat.
They landed on soggy ground, panting. Minnowpaw tried to open his eyes but failed as muddy water swept into them. ~Atleast I'll join my parents, and tell them I died trying to save a life.~
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Clan/Rank : Im a Riverclan Kit named Ivykit/paw/fang
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 15:38

Ivykit squealed as the water touched her tail and back-paws. " That's cold!" she meowed in shock. " Do we Really swim in this Reedstar?"

Last edited by Little Ivy on Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 17:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 15:50

Little Ivy wrote:
Ivykit squirmed out of Reedstar's grasp and sloppily swam over to Minnowpaw and Sandwhisker. " NO!" she wailed, audible over the storm.
Streamfur wrote:
Streamkit bounded out of the entrance with Applebreeze hanging to her.Wait for Reedstar!She scolded picking me up once more.She growled and sat quietly as she put her back down.Then she heard Reedstar yowl.To the farm!Streamkit started to panic,She's never been outside the camp.Applebreeze nudged her as she slowly went along beside her.Mom I'm scared.She murmured quietly.It's ok.She purred holding her near Sreamkit with her tail.This will not be the end.She thought to herself.
OOC;; Ivy - Didn't I say this doesn't work already...? She's a kit, I don't think she can get of the grasp of the leader and swim...

Stream - Uhmm... You can only RP approved characters. Even though Apple's a NPC, you can't play her. This is why most kits are "motherless". Please only play as approved characters.

Stormi - asdfghjkl; My bad...

(WILL EDIT post to add some RP).

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Clan/Rank : Im a Riverclan Kit named Ivykit/paw/fang
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 17:42

* facepaw* I hate being a kit sometimes! Ill edit it.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 1:14

Frogpaw was still unconscious on the ground in camp. As the overflowing river lapped at his paws, he slowly started to regain consciousness. "H... hello?" he asked meekly. No response."Hello? I... is anyone there?" he asked again, a tad louder this time. Still no response. "Reedstar? Stormclaw? Ivykit? Anyone?" he called with what little energy he had. All his shouts got carried away by the wind, and they couldn't reach the other cats. He slowly managed to get up onto his feet. Barely keeping his balance in the wind, he tried to spot the other cats in the camp. Everyone is... gone he thought, not being able to see them in the fog. He had no idea where they were going, he had only been outside the camp twice and knew very little about the territory. He decided that he would try to swim across the river, even though he had never swam when the river was this deep or fast. He put one paw in the water, then another paw, then jumped in with his hind legs. The water was barely up to his knees at this part but as he started moving to the other side it started getting deeper and deeper until he stopped wading and started swimming against the current. He was about halfway across when the wind started picking up more, and with it came faster currents. A strong current shoved Frogpaw to the side, way off course. He couldn't swim against it, it was too strong. It slowly pulled him under, until he could no longer breathe. Help me! I don't want to die! I can't die like this, I am RiverClan! I was born to swim! he thought as he kept trying to swim upwards. Eventually his lungs gave out and he couldn't hold his breath any longer. I belong to StarClan now, I guess, he thought, as the life left his body.

TL;DR Frogpaw is dead.

Last edited by Shade on Sat 7 Dec 2013 - 14:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shade-in-the-stars.tumblr.com
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 2:33

After some time, Minnowpaw lifted his head as he heard a small mew. Openning his eyes he managed to catch sight of Frogpaw's head go under. ~What is he doing in there?~ Minnowpaw asked himself, and used all his strength to spring into the water. As soon as he was in, the current took hold of him, bashing his body into Frogpaws. Grasping his body with his small paws, he pushed off the bottom and to the side, where he lay panting. Frogpaw's limp body wasn't moving. "H-hhelp!" Minnowpaw cried with little strength. "Help!" He yowled louder "Frogpaw's dead!"

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 8:43

Stormclaw felt his pelt itch, and not from the mud stuck in it. He turned his head back toward camp, which was far away by now. Maybe he should double check? He mumbled to Reedstar that he would be right back and started to bound back to what was his home. Camp was flooded, only muddy waves crashing further and further towards the higher ground. He heard Minnowpaws cry to help and pricked his ears. He barely spotted them in the dark and rushed toward Minnowpaw and another body. He started to panic, why wasn't the cat moving!? He grabbed the body he now recognized as Frogpaw and pushed Minnowpaw until he got to shore. The water tugging at his fur as he got out. He laid Frogpaws dead body down, touching his nose to it, he murmured a sorry to the life-less bundle. He dragged the body further up land, intending to bring it with him to the clan, they should murmer there good-byes as soon as they wanted to. And it would be disrespectful to just leave his body here, lonely. He needed his clan, he needed to know he was still loved. Stormclaw looked back to the water, deciding to go back and look for at least one more body. "Can you carry Frogpaw? I'll look for anymore." he mumbled to Minnowpaw.

Shoving back into the current, he left it slightly carry him, figuring that is where a body would go, with the current. He felt his paws brush something soft, quickly diving under the water again, he grabbed what would be the scruff. He dragged the body back to land, and looked at it. It was Sandwhisker. He murmed another sorry to his life-less body and once again grabbed his scruff. He started to pad back to the group, hoping that Minnowpaw would be able to keep up with Frogpaw.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 9:48

OOC: I'm slightly confused on the continuity. We apparently... left camp? I had thought we were all still there. Oh well. I'll try my best to make sense of it.

IC: Reedstar had put Ivykit down with a resigned sigh as Stormclaw rushed off. He took a glance around at each cat present, trying his best to count everyone there. His head was spinning as he looked at each cat, the pounding rain and darkness mixing everyone's pelts and scents together in a confusing blend. Is everyone here? Stormclaw was off somewhere and the rest he could hardly make out. If someone had been left behind in the chaotic exodus from camp, he would never be able to tell until they got somewhere safe. That terrified him even more than the storm. I shouldn't have let him leave... That was reckless of him to head back. Hopefully he'd come back in one piece, so Reedstar would be able to scold him about running off without orders.

High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 10:45

Stormpaw glanced around wildly, in a panic. "Where's Hailpaw and Mintcloud?!" She yelped, spinning around and looking back at where they had just run from, where the floodwater was gently growing higher. Then she spotted Minnowpaw and Frogpaw; Minnowpaw looked to be in shock. Why was Frogaw just...lying there? What happened?!

"Frog...Is Frogpaw dead?!"

High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 1voydHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 2gy1qubHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 10:59

OOC: I too, that we were still in camp. >~<;

IC: Watching her clanmates start fleeing out, she scanned around and wondered how this would continue. At this point, the entrance would be practically filled and cats might even have to dive under to get out. Quickly shaking the thought out, Mintcloud just realized that she and Hailpaw could still make it if they were quick enough. This wasn't how she wanted everything to be. Though, what did she have to live for? The one she loved so much was gone, and she didn't exactly hang around with her clanmates anymore after that. The silver tabby would disappear for many sunrises before coming back. Save Hailpaw, then I wish to join StarClan...

"Come on Hailpaw, just stay close! If I get to far, yank at my tail and just hang on!" This wasn't her smartest move of all time as it would be more difficult to drag both of them out. Scanning around, trying not to show her fear and intentions, her eyes were blurred with the continous waves of the flood, but at least she still had a bit of her vision. Swimming out as soon as she saw it, she passed Hailpaw on, ordering, "Go! Go to the barn, just try and follow the scent trails of your clanmates. I'm going to stay behind and check for others!"

And join StarClan... the silver tabby added silently. Her pelt was drenched with water, making her sink further as she dove under to look for any kits, apprentices, or warriors that may have gone down. Letting out a sigh of relief that everyone except her was out safely at the barn, she slowly stopped fighting the flood and current, letting herself giveway to water, and letting it fill her lungs before she couldn't handle it. Life was a few inches for ending for her. Goodbye everyone, may StarClan light your paths...

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4928

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 11:18

OOC: Well, may as well throw fatality in for Leaf as well... I hope you all are find with Leaf loosing her vision?

IC:

The two warriors who hadn't yet awoken flashed awake at coughing with what seemed to be their fate of drowning. Spitting out the terrible water, both warriors reached out their claws and tried to escape their den, but the water made it hard.

Leafstream pushed Silvercloud ahead of her, as the younger warrior couldn't get her balance to swim quickly enough. Oh, Starclan... Guide our paws to safety so no lives are lost! She had basic knowledge that almost all of the camp would be gone, and she saw the silver fur of Silvercloud in the pale moonlight with gratefulness she had plunged under the water herself. Trying harshly to fight her way to the top of the water, she finally made it up. But this wasn't the only time. Coughing, the water had blurred her vision to the point where all she could focus was her ability to feel. Closing her eyes tightly, she managed to get out of the warriors den, but her body was aching to rest, and she heaved trying to escape, as the water had gotten to her lungs, making it hard to breathe. With every heave to move, the warriors' paws were slightly dumb from the cold water nibbling at her fur, and she wanted to get out as quick as possible. She longed for ground, soft grass and reeds between her paws. With her claws scraping dry earth, she scrambled out of the water. Opening her eyes wide, she didn't see anything, and with her nose she did smell her clan. "Reedstar!?! Stormclaw? Anyone?!" She yowled, hoping to be heard. Oh, Starclan... Please, let me live for my clan... She whispered, knowing that maybe it was her time to join Starclan, but hopes of no other lives would join her.

Silvercloud, however, had a luckier time. She managed to get out of camp, but couldn't find Leafstream, because the young warrior had thought she had already left. Scenting her clan, with stone cold bones, wheezing and stuttering, the warrior managed to make it somewhat of a way there, before stopping to catch her breath. Her pawsteps felt light, and she had to stop before what she thought was death grip her. Forcing herself back up after some time, however, her silver pelt drenched with cold water, making her hiver, the tabby had fought her way, hoping to find her clan. Her ears perked at the sound of a cat splashing into the water, and she believed it may have been Stormclaw, Mintcloud, or another warrior to gather a forgotten apprentice, or to rescue some supplies for the clanmates that had a harder time escaping. She herself had wanted to be a medicine cat, but she knew a life without love and only the light of Starclan to show her the way could take a toll on herself, which would harshly depress the warrior. However; she knew that with her kind heart it would be hard to live fighting, and wished things weren't this way. But when she saw the outline of her clan, she slowed her pace and allowed herself to calm down, and reach them without panic. Yet, when she saw that Leafstream wasn't there, she wondered.

OOC:

So this is the basics:

Silvercloud reached the rest of the clan without anything but shock, and a hard time breathing.
Leafstream, however, is right by the edge of the water and could be swallowed up any second, blinded by a twig that she had no clue had scratched her pupil to the point where water got in, and had the effect of her no longer being able to see, thus not knowing the danger of her place.

(If needed to be changed, I gladly will.)

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 11:29

OOC:er me gerg so sorry echo xc

IC:Streamkit finally got to Ivykit who was beside Reedstar.What are we going to do?I mewed with worry.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 13:39

OOC: I had not realized that we'd be having a mass suicide. Christ almighty.

High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

High Waters [CLAN EVENT]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next