Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowpaw's Border Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 13:57

Snowpaw looked at Thrushstripe scared. "Well..." She cut herself off. Not only was she scared she would poison one do her clanmates, but she was scared she would poison herself."What if I eat a bad one? Can't Hailstorm save me?" Snowpaw asked curiously.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 21:52

Thrushstripe gave her a somber look. While it was true that Hailstorm could save her just like he had helped save his sister, the medicine cats couldn't be depended on for everything. Well, at least not in his mind. "Well, yes. You can be healed by the medicine cats, but there might come a time when they won't be around to help you," he responded, simply letting the truth run from his lips rather than sugarcoat it. "They might be seriously busy or not even in camp when it's already too late. I know I am being a bit harsh, but that's how serious this matter is. Unless it is our absolute last resort, you never want to take prey from Carrionplace, do you understand?" He asked her, his voice slowly getting calmer the longer he talked. Yes, he wanted to scare her in some ways, but he didn't want her terrified never to step out of camp again.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 8:03

Snowpaw looked up. "Yes Thrushstripe. I promise never to hunt in Carrionplace EVER ." Snowpaw still was sad to look into his eyes. He reminded her of her father. She never got to meet him, but Trushstripe acted like her family. "Why are you so worried? Has one of your siblings ate a mouse from the Carrionplace?" Snowpaw asked sadly

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 19:31

In complete honesty, the question had kind of taken Thrushstripe off guard. There really wasn't a reason behind it, but he suddenly became a little flustered and it took him a second to answer. "Er, well, no. Fortunately they haven't, but I have heard stories and none of them ended well. Not only that, but I don't want anything endangering the clan. I want to keep everyone as safe as I can and by keeping our warriors and apprentices from hunting there, that's just one less thing I have to worry about." Yep. That was his answer. That's what he was trying to get at. It was all about his clan. He didn't want to let them down and he wanted the best for his clan mates, his family. Without them, there would be nothing left of him, and ever since that day he almost lost Mapleface, he's never been able to look at dangers the same way again. He couldn't take for granted that nothing was going to happen to him anymore, especially since he was supposed to die the day that Mapleface had saved him. Without her, he would be nothing... "It's just all about safety, Snowpaw. That's all." as he spoke, his voice became smoother and calmer, almost reassuring. That was the last thing he wanted to do was scare her.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 19:19

Snowpaw looked sadly at Thrushstripe. "We'll how about the Riverclan border. Can we go there next?"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 21:15

"Riverclan? We don't actually share a border with Riverclan. But the horrible rabbit-chasers across the Thunderpath do, and so do the mouse-brains living in the forest." he responded as he began walking away from the Carrionplace. If anything, the only border they needed to check now was the one he dreaded the most. He didn't want to have to go back into the territory they had taken from Skyclan, but it was definitely theirs, so it had to be done. Snowpaw needed to know where the border lay. "How about instead we go see our next and final border? The territory will get a little rough, so be careful okay?" he asked her as his brain buzzed with the different images of the rocky territory. Why they had it in their possession he had no idea. The bare ground was terrible for hunting and it's not like Shadowclan cats could climb such high trees anyway, but he knew why it wasn't given away either.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 14:58

Snowpaw nodded excitedly. "Of course!"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 17:39

They then quickly made their way over towards the dreaded territory.. or at least what was dreaded to Thrushstripe. As soon as he felt the small rocks on the pads of his feet, his entire body tense up as if he were just waiting for another fox to fly out of the trees and attack. The most vivid memory he had was the horrific animal flying at his face... Taking a deep breath, he calmed himself down and quickly made it to the border. "And this is our last stop! The border between Shadowclan and Windclan... at least, another border."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 11:57

Snowpaw nodded excitedly. "What if someone sees us? Will they attack us?" Snowpaw asked tensing up a little.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Nov 2013 - 21:28

"Oh they better not!" Thrushstripe responded quickly almost as if he was appalled by the idea, but the more that he realized she was just excited, the more he began to calm down. "But, if they do, we'll show them what Shadowclan can do. They'll run off with their tails between their legs." The thought was actually pretty thrilling. For some reason, it was something he somewhat looked forward to. Windclan definitely wasn't his favorite, and it seemed that the longer that the two clans shared a border, the more annoying the rabbit-chasers got. It would be nice to show them just how much Shadowclan meant business.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Nov 2013 - 22:11

Snowpaw looked at her mentor excitedly, before frowning sadly. "How can WE show them? I don't even know how to attack a mouse! I wanna be able to show the other clans how awesome of a mentor I have, and what you taught me! Oh I bet I'll be the best fighter in the whole clan!" Snowpaw shook with excitement. She really wanted to start fighting. She probably has to learn to hunt first though. Oh well. I guess it's better than no training.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 18:48

Thrushstripe let out a small chuckle before he turned away from the border and headed back into the their territory. "In time, Snowpaw. You will learn how to fight. I'll make sure of that. We need someone to protect the clan, don't we?" He asked as he looked up to the sky. With the moon hanging right in the middle of the sky, he realized just how good of a time they had made around the border. There was still a lot left in the night that they could do. He guessed he could start other training. It didn't seem like Snowpaw was very tired. Turning back around to face his apprentice, he gave her a quizzical look. "How are you feeling Snowpaw? You want to keep up some training or do you want to stop for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013 - 10:47

Snowpaw looked at her mentor excitedly. "I feel great! Like I could run 10000 miles! I want to do more training!!!"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013 - 19:02

Thrushstripe smiled slightly as he looked around the area for a moment. He was ultimately trying to decide whether he should teach her to hunt first or to go ahead with battle training. Either way, it was going to be useful, but she really needed to know how to defend herself and help the clan. "Good!" he replied after a few moments of thinking. "Then we are going to start on your battle training. You need to know how to fight if you're going to protect the borders." Taking a few steps away from the apprentice, he quickly faced her and crouched down as if ready for an attack. "Alright, let's see what you got."

OOC: Sorry about that D; I never saw that you posted ;n;
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 9:46

Snowpaw looked up excitedly. "Alright!" Snowpaw crouched and sprang in the air and jumped on Thrustripe expecting to hold him down.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Border Patrol   Snowpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowpaw's Border Patrol
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next