Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 Empty
PostSubject: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 20:32

Another night- another meeting. Morningfur sighed as she looked up at the half moon. It stared down at her ominously, wisps of clouds passing slowly in front of it. Dead leaves flew by on a sudden gale, the little sprouts of dying grass on the moor clashing together violently as they obeyed the wind's command. The mothermouth sat in it's usual place, a gaping hole in the side of the hill. It loomed like the giant mouth of a predator as it leaped at it's prey. Even now, after all this time, it still sent a shiver down her back. How could something so ugly and terrifying hold something so beautiful?

She lowered her ears to her head and padded forward slowly, limping ever so slightly. There was a cramp in her back leg that had been bothering her profusely as the weather was cooling. She was getting too old for this. Her thoughts traveled down to her young apprentice who walked next to her; he was so close to getting his full name. So young and full of life. She was almost jealous, although she was happy that she had gotten the opportunity to train such a wondrous young cat, and she knew that when she was gone, which seemed ever so much closer with every passing day, he would be one of the best Medicine Cats RiverClan had ever had. She just hoped he would be wise, and that she could pass on some wisdom into him before it was too late...

"Hopefully the others will be here soon," she said as she stopped in front of the mothermouth. She sat down slowly, relieved to finally get a chance to relax. Glancing down at her leg, she hoped Lichenpaw hadn't noticed her pain. She hated to worry him.

Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 21:01

Morningfur wasn't that lucky. Lichenpaw's eyes were sharp and keen already to any hint of injuries. He sat down next to his mentor with such a troubled look and a tilt of his head. "You're limping." he pointed out bluntly.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 21:09

OOC- If this is okay with Sunny/other could we do you full name ceremony here, kinda like they did in the old books? Like in Yellowfang's secrect?

IC: Hailstorm crawled up the high rocks, without any problems and he nodded at the she-cat. "Good evening, Morningfur" He smiled, warmly, giving his chest fur a lick, and sat down waiting for the others.

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 21:35

OOC: If you mean Lichenpaw, then no, cause we're not doing it yet ^.^

IC: Morningfur sighed. "It's just a cramp in my leg, Lichenpaw," she meowed, licking him on the top of the head. "Nothing to worry about." She looked up as Hailstorm padded up and gave him a nod of greeting.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 8:05

Lichenpaw narrowed his eyes at Hailstorm. He didn't like the tom. For one, he was rude. What kind of medicine cat can't even awknowlege a medicine cat--that was older than him-- when he was clearly right there. Sure, Hailstorm had been made an apprentice after him, a good few moons after him, and got his name a few moons ago too, but that didn't mean Hailstorm was more talented than Lichenpaw. In fact, Lichenpaw was positive he could out heal Hailstorm in any situation. Lichenpaw was more than ready to get his name in the terms of skills, but Lichenpaw had refused the name due to the fact he believed it was not right for a medicine cat's training to be finished so quickly.

No, it was clear Lichenpaw disliked the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice, so with a snort of disgust he turned so his back was to Hailstorm, and he sat mostly in the way of Morningfur and the tom. "If you're sure, Morningfur. But when we get back, at least let me look." Lichenpaw whispered softly, no hint of the agitation he felt in his voice.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 14:00

Morningfur sighed. "Fine," she mumbled, glancing towards the thunderpath. Hopefully, the other medicine cats would arrive soon.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 14:11

OOC: I believe she was asking about Swift's ceremony.

A sleek black tom padded to the meeting place, a carefree smile curling his muzzle. His amber eyes, glowing in the moonlight, lit up at the sight of Hailstorm and a grin flashed across his face. "Hailstorm! Good to see you!" He dipped his head respectfully to Mornigfur and then Lichenpaw. Say, wasn't Lichenpaw older than Hailstorm? "Greetings, Morningfur and Lichenpaw. I trust all is well in RiverClan?"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 16:14

OOC: ah ok

IC: "All is perfect, thank you," Morningfur said, nodding to Swiftpaw. "And you? How is ThunderClan?"

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 20:05

"Quite well! Many new apprentices; it's great to see their excitement as they bustle around the camp!" Swiftpaw's voice then began to lower, as if he felt someone were spying on him. "Though... Mossstar's come down with a very bad case of greencough, and Dewclaw's getting very stressed- and trust me, she is not pleasant when she's stressed!" His tail began to flicker, and his carefree expression gave way to a very anxious glance. "The herbs I've been giving Mossstar are proving ineffective, and I'm afraid it will develop into whitecouch before the first snowfall.  I'm afraid I'm dangerously close to running out of catmint and feverfew, and I haven't found a reliable source of either herb anywhere."

Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 20:29

OOC: doesn't whitecough come before greencough?

IC: "We haven't had any recent breakouts as far as I'm concerened," Morningfur meowed, "And I have a decent sized stash. I may be able to talk Reedstar into letting me give you some if you'd like." She hoped Swiftpaw wouldn't be annoyed or angered by her hospitality. She knew many, many cats who would be offended, and didn't quite know Swiftpaw well enough to guess whether or not he would be one of those cats.

OOC: Idk if there is somewhere on this site that says something about RiverClan not having catmint or something so I'm just gonna go with this until somebody tells me otherwise x3

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013 - 14:30

Swiftpaw's anxiety faded, replaced by his usual lax smile. "Thank you, that means so much to me. I'm glad I can have someone to depend on." He looked around, expecting the others to show sometime.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013   Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicine Cat Meeting 10/12/2013
Page 1 of 1