Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 5:19

"I can catch one of those any day." he sneered, then glared up at Hailstorm. Stepping off the smaller she-cat her snarled, glaring towards his medicine cat apprentice. "Not my fault.."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 5:22

"You are the trespasser" she grunted getting to her paws, not hesitating to lunge at the tom, he was on her territory and she still had to defend it!
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 5:33

Hailstorm ignored both their remarks. "Both of you stop. You are both guily. And what are we going to do about this?" He asked, staring down both the apprentices, making sure they don't make any funny moves.

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 14:54

Slamming his hind paws into Mistpaw's stomach and sending her off him, he padded over to Hailstorm's side and glared at him nonetheless. "Act like it never happened." he hissed, transferring his glare to Mistpaw.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 19:58

Hailstorm flickered his ears looking down at the brown and white tom. "Hmph, I guess so, but if I see anything like this from the both of you, I am going to tell both leaders." He said, he was very upset. He didn't even understand why they were fighting in the first place.

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3