Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 12:45

He leaned forward, his nose brushing the tip of her ear. "Explain how I'm half-Clan before I bite your ears off." he whispered, his breath ghosting over her ear that added to the eeriness of his smirk.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 12:48

She let out a shudder folding back her ears "You are half clan because Shadowclan is full of kittypets!" she hissed trying to kick at his paws, him being so close made her shudder, her fur beginning to prickle "N-Now get off me you lump of fox-dung!" she hissed angrily.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 12:49

He shifted so his other paw was on her shoulder and reared up, then slammed down harder and pinned her down harder. "Oh? Prove. It." he snarled, flexing his claws.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 12:54

She let out a gasp as his paws slammed into her shoulder, her paw cringing towards her body in sheer pain. She still tried to get free from the toms grasp, trying to kick him off her smaller frame "Get off and I will" she groaned in pain glaring at him with menacing amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 16:41

Hardly flinching as she turned and glared at him, he pressed down as hard as he could. "Never. I don't just pin you down the waste it and let you run away. I will get my answer without letting you to your paws." he said coldly, his snarl dripping with rage.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 16:45

"Shadowclan just lets rogues into their territories to take frogs!" she hissed trying to bite onto his paws leg, wheezing slightly in pain, but noting be able to. "Fox-dung.." she muttered to herself quietly as her claws scratched the ground.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 16:52

Snarling he flexed his claws across her shoulder. "Any rogue that sets paw in our territory doesn't get out without a few shredded ears." he responded, lifting a paw as if about to step off. "I hear WindClan is a bit different though, huh? I bet it was awful, that fire. Having to live out of your territory, watching your pride melt away.... pathetic!"

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 16:55

"We are living happily and our pride is never shattered Shadowclan cat, even if we loose many battles! and I know we will NEVER loose to Shadowclan!" she hissed angrily, ignoring the stinging pain in her shoulder. "We live back in our camp now and are stronger than ever!" she snapped, trying to stop herself from shaking ever so desperately.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 17:01

"Your Clan is pathetically small and couldn't stand a chance against one of our newborn kits." he retorted, giving a smirk as he started to snicker. "And I'm not just ShadowClan cat. I have a name, WindClanner. And it's Eaglepaw; a lot better than whatever yours is. What is it; Weakpaw? Patheticpaw? It'd be sad if you were a warrior. Sadtail? Patheticwhisker?"

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 17:04

"We would! in saying so our clan could defeat all of Shadowclan in one swipe!" she partially bragged, answering his next question. "I'm Mistpaw!" she snapped trying once again to swipe her claws across his chest.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 17:22

"You seem to be doing an outstandingly MARVELOUS job at defeating me right now." he sneered, still not stepping off her.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 17:27

"I didn't get battle training yet but I definitely hunt birds better than you!" she challenged, angrily, if she could show her superiority towards the tom.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 18:37

"All those do is get their feathers stuck between my teeth-- I don't want to catch them anyway." he responded calmly, his voice leveling out.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 18:41

"Rabbits?" she responded, still very hostile of the apprentice pinning her, feeling ever so helpless.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 21:16

Hailstorm, sat by the road, flickering his tail tip back and forth watching the appendices fight one another. "Hey! That's enough!" He got up, crossing the Thunderpath, waiting until all the monsters have passed, and he stood in front of the two, glaring.

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet   Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistpaw and Eaglepaw meet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: