Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistpaw's death...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Mistpaw's death... Empty
PostSubject: Mistpaw's death...   Mistpaw's death... EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Mistpaw flickered her ears, looking up. She's been walking for some time now in the forest. Just to clear her mind. She looked behind her hearing heavy foot steps, and a black and white figure. Short and plump. She growled, she's been wanting to sink her claws into something for a while now. With out thinking she ran after the badger. The badger turned and looked over it's shoulder. It's done nothing wrong why should it be this way. Mistpaw let a deafening yowl out of her jaws. She pounced right on the badger. She bit down on it's shoulders. The badger yowled in rage, turning and nipping at her paws.
Mistpaw looked up, seeing the eyes of the demon, bright and small. She jumped forward to take it on face-to-face. The badger got on it's hind legs and took a large swipe at her face. Mistpaw yowled in pain, she shook her head and she head-butted it on the belly. I didn't move one inch and nor did it get knocked over. It bit down on her back. She got swung side to side. Mistpaw turned and swiped at the badgers eye, and it bit down harder. Mistpaw's eyes widened. She got dropped, feeling woozy. Her eyes went unclear for a time and the badger bit down on her neck. That was the last of Mistpaw...

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Mistpaw's death... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's death...   Mistpaw's death... EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:31 am

OOC: A bit late to post, but she was my apprentice... I might as well.

IC: "Mistpaw?" Reedheart called out, padding through the undergrowth. He wanted to train the apprentice, with the Clan shrinking so much and ThunderClan growing... the thought of battle made him sick, but they needed everyone available. Reedheart had followed her scent closely, only to be suddenly hit by the scent of blood, mixed in with an all-to-familiar scent that made his blood cold.

Reedheart suddenly darted forward, pushing blindly through the reeds and grass. "Mistpaw?!" he yelled louder, sliding to a halt as he reached the form on the ground. "No... No... No..." he whispered, prodding her with a paw. Her fur was growing cold, she was caked in blood, and her flanks didn't rise with the tell-tale sign of breathing. He looked up from the fallen apprentice at the short and plump creature. Badger. What in StarClan's name was she doing trying to fight it?

The warrior's emerald eyes blazed with sadness and anger, the dank smell polluting his nose and fur. "I'll kill you!" he screamed, though he knew that the stupid thing couldn't understand. Stupid, evil, monster. The same species that had nearly destroyed his apprenticeship. "I'll kill you!" he screamed again, unsheathing his claws and stepping over the body, mind filled with hate and bloodlust. It was too soon... she was so young...

Mistpaw's death... I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Mistpaw's death...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: