Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said. Empty
PostSubject: I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said.   I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said. EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 8:18

Lightpaw opened her eyes but it was dark. She heard the rushing of water. "Oh great. I fell asleep by the river and now its night." Lightpaw said scared. She got up and started walking. She had know idea where she was. She kept walking and walking. Then she heard a rustling in the bushes behind her and she heard foot steps coming tward her. She was scared she ran like she never ran before. she ran into trees and bushes and she got all muddy and dirty. She was scraped up from thorn bushes and twigs. Then she heard rushing of water. She ran toward it, hoping it was the river, She would get in and swim to the other side and hope that the animal chasing her couldn't swim. "Help! Help!" She screamed. The water was write in front of her. She ran in but noticed no water but a steep drop. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!" She yelled. Then she felt something she reached out really quick and grabbed it. It was a tree that had been growing on one of the ledges in the gorge. The tree had felon over and she had luckily reached out at the exactly write time and had saved herself. She saw the figure that had been chasing her. It wasnt a badger or a fox or anything like that, but a cat. For a moment she stared it into the eyes. It felt like time had stopped. Lightpaw gasped. A THUNDERCLAN CAT! "HELP ME!" Lightpaw cried desperately. The cat went away. "NO! COME BACK! PLEASE!" Lightpaw began to cry. she couldn't hold on she was about to let go and let herself die when she heard a cat's voice. She looked up. A different figure was there. "Help me!" She cried.

OOC: Any one can join (I guess Thunderclan could but Lightpaw is still on Riverclan territory) so please join unless if you want Lightpaw to die and i really don't want that. Or if no one joins than I'll just edit this and make Lightpaw escape somehow but I'm doing what Sleepy said to do and make something exiting or something.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said.   I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said. EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 8:39

Duckpaw's ears twitched. "You're just over the river. Just let go, then I'll jump in and catch you." he prompted, his tail-tip twitching.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said.   I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said. EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 9:04

Mossfur was hunting around the borders when she saw a cat tearing across the border. "What does it think its doing?" Then she smelled the RiverClan scent. She raced towards the cat when it suddenly disapeared. Mossfur decided to report back to her leader when she heard a lot of screaming. She walked around looking for the source of the sound. She finally located the cat and saw another cat helping her. "Are you OK? Wait your the cat that crossed our border aren't you?" She narrowed her eyes but if that cat was truly in danger she would help.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said.   I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said. EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 9:54

Lightpaw looked up at Duckpaw. Hpefully he was rite Lightpaw let go. She closed her eyes,waiting for something to happen. She felt the wind in her fur. Come on Duckpaw! Save me! She thought. Please please please please please!

Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said.   I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said. EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 10:55

Mossfur saw Lightpaw fall and thought she slipped. Then she remembered she was a RiverClan cat and could swim. Her clanmate would probably help her.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said.   I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said. EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 11:04

Mintcloud had followed Duckpaw outside of camp secretly, but when she heard Lightpaw screaming for help, she ran out from the reeds she had hidden herself in and jumped into the river. "Just pretend like you're running - except in the water. Carefully swim across, you're strong enough to put the currents. If you can't, I'll grab you, don't worry. You'll be fine," the silver tabby mewed calmly, her eyes full of trust and hope. Swimming besides Lightpaw, she hoped the apprentice would listen.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said.   I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said. EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 11:37

Lightpaw listened to Mintcloud's orders and did what she said She swam as hard as she could against the current. (Wow she must've screamed loud enough to wake up the whole camp)She could barley see anything and she couldn't feel the pebbly surface under her paws. It must be deep. She got pushed under the surface from a big wave. It started to storm. She got pushed down farther. There was a cat swimming on top of her. They didn't even know that Lightpaw was there. She needed to get to the surface for air. She stopped swimming to let the other cat in front of her, then there was no one on top of her so she clawed at the water and kicked with her back legs. She finally reached the surface and gasped for air. It was thunder storming. "We should get out of the water before lightning strikes the water and we get shocked" Lightpaw yelled over the boom of thunder.

Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said.   I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said. EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 12:08

Mossfur felt the rain and saw many cats helping the RiverClan cat. She turned back into her own territory and just wanted a goods night sleep. She decided to stick around under a tree to see if the cat was going to be OK.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said.   I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm starting something exiting like Sleepy said.
Page 1 of 1