Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A requested topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Hailpaw was making little lines in the dirt with his claw, and he sighed making a small heart. He looked up, to the clear night sky. He sat up staring down at the dirt heart. He was lonely. He rarely ever got out, and he was also heart broken. He didn't seem to be normal around the other cats... Was it because he had a higher rank then others? Who knows, he did really care to know.

Occ: don't worry mods, I'm not going to be a little rebal like I have been with my other lifes. So just clam down cx lol no I mean I tho.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Maplepaw strut in to the camp, a frog in her jaws. With a small flick of her ears, she padded over to Hailpaw, stopping a tail length away. "Why are you troubling your handsome little face?" She asked boldly after dropping the frog at his paws. "I don't think oh-woe-is-me works on you."

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A requested topic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Hailpaw jumped to his paws. Then he looked at the calico she-cat. "Oh, nothing." He looked down and huffed. "Don't worry about. Please." He sat back down, flicking his tail for her to sit down. He looked at the heart again.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Maplepaw glanced over at the heart, amusement sparking her eyes. "Oh my." she sneered. "Does Hailpaw have a certain someone? Isn't the almighty medicine cat apprentice supposed to have to absolute no love?" she laughed, sitting down and curling her sleek tail around her paws. "Who is it?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A requested topic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Hailpaw looked at her and shook his head. "No no it's no one.. I'm just.... Love lost. I know I can't have a mate but... I'm lonely." He looked back down.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:54 pm

"Sure." Maplepaw said shortly. Clearly, she thought otherwise, and a rumor was already boiling in her head. However, she passed a sympathetic smile on her face and stretched near Hailpaw, looking up at him with his pretty green eyes. "What do you mean? I'm sure a medicine cat apprentice has friends."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A requested topic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Haipaw looked away again. "Sure... Friends yeah... But some one to love inpairibole." He huffed angrily. "And I'm not going to have one eather, so shush." The tail tip of his tail flickered back and forth. "Sorry for being snappy."

Kes

Virgo Tiger

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Maplepaw smiled slightly. "Oh, no worries Hailpaw. Buutttt..." she paused, twisting up to look closely at Hailpaw with an innocent smile. "If you could be mates with any cat in the clan, who would it be?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A requested topic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:49 pm

Hailpaw looked at her shocked. "I...Er...Why?" He asked, moving himself so that the she-cat DidnT have to twist so weird to look at him. He cocked his head to the left, to look insistent.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 pm

"Because we're friends, and friends tell eachother things. The other warrior apprentices do it all the time. It's like a little game." Maolepaw insisted, turning to lie on her stomach. "Come on, I won't tell anyone."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A requested topic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:12 am

Hailpaw sat up strait. "Well for one you'd laugh at me, because its a dumb answer. His name is Mallowroot. Lol no " he looked down to the heart and wiped it away. "And two it's forbidden, so why should Starclan or you even know to care?" His pelt was burning, he really did was to tell her his feelings for her, but Starclan would disapprove of his choice.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:14 am

"I promise not to laugh at you, Hailpaw. On the brightest star on StarClan!" Maplepaw grinned again, flicking her ears forward. "I promise to neeeeeeeeeevvvver tell a living, or dead, soul!" Maplepaw's insides churned. Would he tell her? Maplepaw's heart thudded with excitement of future gossip.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A requested topic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 am

Hailpaw sighed looking at her, wishing he could change the topic. "Maplepaw, please... If its anyone it's you." He said bravely. "And now that that's out you can leave me in not in the mood for anyone..." He sighed not saying anything for a long while. "Please, I beg of you do not tell anyone."

Kes

Virgo Tiger

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:34 am

Maplepaw's body burned with a feeling of pure joy. This was so much easier than she thought. With a fake sigh, she stood. "Alright, Hailpaw. I'll leave you alone." With a flick of her tail, she trotted off, leaving her frog. She headed for the apprentice den, her face a look of pure mean-girl-evilness. "Oh, I won't tell nobody." she said under her breath once she was out of earshot.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A requested topic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am

Occ: Kes I swear to god you ruin my rank of meddie I will kill you and leave the site cx

Hailpaw sighed watching her go. "Humph." He huffed before walking away to his nest. He stretched and laid down, and closed his eyes.

A requested topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A requested topic   A requested topic Empty

Back to top Go down

A requested topic
Page 1 of 1