Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frosty's Character Profiles (WIP because I'm lazy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Frosty's Character Profiles (WIP because I'm lazy) Empty
PostSubject: Frosty's Character Profiles (WIP because I'm lazy)   Frosty's Character Profiles (WIP because I'm lazy) EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 14:04

Froststar;; Leader of RiverClan

Frosty's Character Profiles (WIP because I'm lazy) 2zecc4n

Basics:

Lives: 6
Mate: Sagestar. Kinda.
Kits: Mistkit and Cloudkit
Mentor: Minnowtail
Mother: Nectardrop
Father: Perchfoot
Siblings: Morningfur and Yellowkit
Apprentices: Willowpaw, Reedheart, Cinderpaw.

Who is Froststar?

Personality: Froststar is a kind she-cat, who will risk anything for her clanmates. She doesn't enjoy getting herself involved in battles and wars, but will do so if completely necessary. If two clans are fighting, she will not take sides and do her best to keep her clan out of it. Froststar is a smart cat, but has a bit of a sharp tongue on her. Her attitude may appear to be less than perfect at times, though she'll try to stay quiet and keep her opinions to herself. At times, her pride may get the best of her, and she refuses to accept help from any cat, which might get her into trouble. Froststar is prone to laziness, and may often forget training and ceremonies. She has a hard time sleeping, especially if there is trouble for RiverClan, or she feels like there will be soon. She is extremely level headed, and is a hard worker.
Description: Froststar is a average sized she-cat, her long, sleek fur making her appear a bit larger than she actually is, though not by much. Her fur is mostly white, with a few random patches of black, orange and gray. The calico is fairly graceful, like many RiverClan cats, and moves swiftly and silently in the water. She is an average hunter and fighter, relying mainly on her brains and grace in battle. Her eyes are pale, icy blue.
History: WIP

Et cetera:

Pictures:

Quotes:

"I guess my biggest problem, is that I fear any cat thinking any less of me."

"Ey, why is everyone prancing around like a bunch of badgers with thorns stuck up their pads? Seriously, you couldn't sneak up on a tree if you tried."

"I will win eventually. It's inevitable."

Frosty's Character Profiles (WIP because I'm lazy)
Page 1 of 1