Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots

Go down 
+11
Darky
Kitty
Shadow
meme police
Rainy
Sleepy
Lilac
Reaper King
Moss(Hazel and Berry)
Splotch
Goldfish
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots Empty
PostSubject: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 19th 2013, 9:35 am

Cool Ghost Cheers Ghost Confused Ghost Wow Ghost You got new emotes! Pretty swell.

So anyways, seeing as summer's around the corner (a week) I've come back to visit. Aaand, I'll be taking drawing requests. HOLD YOUR HORSES DO NOT GO LOOK FOR THE FORM RIGHT NOW YOU WILL READ THIS PARAGRAPH I ASK THIS OF YOU. There are rules; 1. First come first serve unless I find your form to be unsatisfactory. And then I will tell you why, and you will fix what's wrong. 2. You will request something interesting. 3. You will give me a COMPLETE fullbody description of your cat unless you have a fullbody image. I will draw directly based upon your description, nothing more, nothing less. You are not to be fussy if I mess up something you never mentioned. :B 4. This is not a masterpiece. I won't take more than 30 minutes on one request. This is not to say I won't do my best. 5. I reserve the right to withdraw whatever this topic offers to you at any time if you become demanding, fussy, impatient, etc. (; 6. I really suck, so be merciful ;_; Nothing too complex please unless you want me to fling crap at you. Also don't say "Up to You!!!!!" anywhere except possibly the background but you have to give me something to work with. I'll edit this list as I see fit >> << >>

If you would like to check out my deviantart, you can find it at: =c-yang
It's okay guys I promise I've gotten better

So I'm sure you guys are just crazy to order some suckish art :V
Here's the star forsaken form

ONE request PER PERSON. Want more, pay :B
Also, I'm probably only going to do a certain amount; say, 10 for now. Any orders afterwards will be invalid unless one of the previous forms was unsatisfactory.
brief description of scene you want going on]:
total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]:
background? (location or transparency)]:
anything else(words? accessories? details?)]:
what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]:
if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]:

answer ALL questions please C:
I love you guys <3
Kiss Ghosts Regular Ghost Sleepy Ghost Happy Ghost Float Ghost Cool Ghost Confused Ghost Yes Ghost Yes Ghost Wow Ghost Winky Ghost Tongue Ghost

ACCEPTED REQUESTS & STATUSES:
* sketched
** lined
*** colored
[link] = done
finished products will be put here.
Splotchy [ Done ]
Mosspaw [ Done ]
Coon [ ]
Lilac [ ]
Sleepy [ ]
Rainy [ ]
Sarrow [ ]
Gingerheart [ ]
-
-

Last edited by Goldfish on May 22nd 2013, 9:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://paintbrush123.deviantart.com
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 19th 2013, 11:06 am

Hey Goldy~

brief description of scene you want going on]: Nightwing looking up at the night sky?
total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]: Picture in my signature, paws don't have any white spots, She-cat~
background? (location or transparency)]: In a clearing, stars shining past the leaves
anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: Not really! ^^
what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: Treasure it, love it roll on the floor /shot Put it on my signature for all to gaze at in wonder. ouo
if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: I'd be Ebs. <3

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 19th 2013, 11:22 am

brief description of scene you want going on]: Sun shining my cats back (sun is not in picture) with a lake in the background. Cat is standing beside a tree (maple).

total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]: Look at my profile pic (for the head and neck/body. No golden lining though. Only one cat in the scene. Cat name is Mosspaw. Cat is female. Tail is striped black and brown with a white tip. Body is brown with little black and white dots.

Background (location or transparency)]: Lake in the background with my vat standing beside a maple tree though you can only see the trunk. Grass is on the ground.

anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: Nothing really.

what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: Either hang it on my wall or put it in my signature but probably both.

if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: I guess birch. (Is this relevant?)

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 19th 2013, 1:23 pm

brief description of scene you want going on]:Standing in a small pond with a frog in mouth
total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]:Smokepaw, female. She is a smokey gray tabby with yellow eyes. See picture in signature for help if needed.
background? (location or transparency)]:Shadowclan territory, or marshy area
anything else(words? accessories? details?)]:None.
what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: It will be going into my signature, credit will be given. (of course who wouldn't give credit?)
if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: I would be an Ebony <3

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 19th 2013, 5:36 pm

brief description of scene you want going on]: Cat looking into puddle at reflection
total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]: One cat, Mottlekit, female-
Spoiler:
background? (location or transparency)]: Shadowclan camp clearing, during the day.
anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: N/A
what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: I will cherish it, this will be the first drawing of this life and so I would love it for ever and ever and ever.
if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: A Lilac Tree of course!

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 19th 2013, 6:16 pm

Nice to see you back Goldy :D

brief description of scene you want going on]: Reedheart laying down by the river looking wistful, with one of his paws dipped in.
total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]: One, Reedheart, tom~
Spoiler:
background? (location or transparency)]: The River~
anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: None
what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: I'll be putting it in my signature and love it forever.
if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: Oak master race.

requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 19th 2013, 6:18 pm

brief description of scene you want going on]: Rainpaw pretending not to be interested in a butterfly, but watching it from the corner of her eye while cleaning her paw (if that isn't too complex)
total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]: There is 1 cat. She is female. Her name is Rainpaw. She is a grey tabby cat with white paw tips and stripes that are barely darker than her fur. She has pale green eyes. Her fur is mid-length. She is what would be considered a "tween" cat, so not quite full-grown but not a kitten, either.
background? (location or transparency)]: Just a moor, with a rock where the butterfly is resting (or if it's easier, a transparency with the butterfly flying just above her head)
anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: I have no other requests
what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: I shall display it in my signature as a personality reminder about Rainpaw
if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: I would be a weeping willow, with branches that stretch all the way to the ground and looks almost like a bird cage, right on the bank of a lazy river.

Thank you so very much, Goldy. You are completely welcome to skip over mine. I understand the stresses of taking requests, and sometimes, some are just hard to complete. Good luck with them. <3
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 19th 2013, 8:08 pm

@splotchy: accepted, yours will be finished first.
@mosspaw: accepted, 2nd. Nope, not relevant at all. XD
@coon: accepted, 3rd
@lilac: accepted, 4th. Is that even a tree? ;P
@sleepy: Nice to see you, Sleepy! :D Looks good, 5th
@rainy: excellent :D pretty descriptive. can't wait to do yours. 6th.

Expect requests to take a few days. Thanks everyone! C:

meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 20th 2013, 3:54 pm

brief description of scene you want going on]: Ashfeather running through the forest
total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]: One; Ashfeather; Dark, sooty gray with a fluffy white chest, white paws, white muzzle, ears, and a fluffy tail with a white tip. Shorter fur, besides the chest and tail. Ashfeather is a runt, so rather small.; Tom.
background? (location or transparency)]: A pine forest/marsh; ShadowClan territory
anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: An open cut on his shoulder and a scar on his muzzle.
what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: I would put it in my signature and admire your great skill and artistic ability.
if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: I would be a paper birch, and proud to be one~

Also, Goldly.. I've never really talked to you before, but if you think YOUR art sucks... check out MY dA gallery...

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 20th 2013, 9:13 pm

Full description of what's going on:] my little Kitty shall be trying to catch a fish but is ultimately failing~
Number of cats, and full description:] just one. It is Cinderpaw and she is very easy to color~ she is a small and slender black, short-haired she-cat with a small white patch of fur in the center of her chest and she has olive green eyes. Black nose. Um... yeah. Just black fur on the rest of her body except the white patch.
Background?] The river in which she is fishing out of which I guess will include the riverbank.
Anything else?] I believe there is nothing else.
What will you do with this?] I will display it for all to see and admire it every day because your skills do not suck and it will help me as a reminder of her character.
If you were a tree, what kind would you be?] A Bradford Pear tree because they are beautiful and show change with the seasons~

YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND DONT YOU FORGET IT :D
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 20th 2013, 9:33 pm

OOokayyy here's Splotchy's
requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots Starlit_by_c_yang-d65zjfw

Remember when I said they wouldn't be masterpieces-
I lied
I took a couple hours on this one :B
Got carried away ^^;

I can't guarantee I'll get to every single one of you guys, but I'll try. I like to think of this as a benefit for me too, getting to exercise some composition and new styles.

I hope you guys don't mind if I upload these to dA and use them as examples for what my commissions may look like. :D

Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 20th 2013, 9:46 pm

Oh my gosh, Goldie, that is so beautiful. The colors and the shapes and everything is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 20th 2013, 10:08 pm

MIINEEEEEEEE!!!!

brief description of scene you want going on]: I want to have Larchcloud help give Ivyfur nine lives, and she is giving Ivyfur her third life.

total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]:
Name: Larchcloud
Appearance: Click her name in my signature. Surprise! It's a link. But, make her look like a Starclan cat.

~~~~~~~

Name: Ivyfur (Not real name. Just sample) (To become Ivystar in pic)
Appearance: Click name, again.

background? (location or transparency)]: In Starclan, giving nine lives

anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: N/A

what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: I will keep it saved in my files and love it forever

if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: Pine. Totes pine.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 20th 2013, 11:22 pm

brief description of scene you want going on]: Blizzardkit pinning a moss ball down in a sandy hollow surrounded by trees?
total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]: Blizzardkit: Pure white tom with crisp green eyes. Can he be smiling? (Sorry its not big)
background? (location or transparency)]: A sandy hollow surrounded by trees please
anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: No thanks
what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: I will put it in my siggy
if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: Umm...maybe a pine...idk really

Sorry its not giant...
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots EmptyMay 20th 2013, 11:40 pm

I will pay you for the extra charrie. <3

brief description of scene you want going on]: Froststar and Sagestar [i ship it. you should too.]
total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]: references
Sagestar is a gray and white tabby calico with three black paws and green eyes. Froststar is a mostly white calico with ice blue eyes. o3o
background? (location or transparency)]: You can leave it transparent. s'okey. <3
anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: nuffin'~ :3
what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: love. treasure it. cry and show everyone in the world its beauty.
if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: I AM A TREE FOOL

#11.
//cry

requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots PDt1Qqd requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Nee-Sama <3 on May 21st 2013, 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots Empty

Back to top Go down

requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: