Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots

Go down 
+11
Darky
Kitty
Shadow
meme police
Rainy
Sleepy
Lilac
Reaper King
Moss(Hazel and Berry)
Splotch
Goldfish
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 20:43

brief description of scene you want going on]:Nothing really special, maybe just looking off towards the sky blankly with Longkit under her legs
total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]: Patcheye: http://postimg.org/image/yfeaijo0r/ Longkit: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 33fccbn
background? (location or transparency)]:The moor
anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: Patcheye long hair and Longkit short fur
what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: Cherish it, and maybe use it for character creations on other sites.
if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: a fur or birch

Last edited by Patcheye ~ (Grey) on Wed 22 May 2013 - 7:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 16:24

Brief Description of Scene You Want Going On]: Lionstar(being the tallest) sitting behind Shadeclaw and Crowclaw on a rock while Shadeclaw and Crowclaw are sitting next to each other. They are all looking towards the screen(towards you in your perspective when drawing), Lionstar has a stern expression, Shadeclaw having a confident expression, and Shadeclaw having an angry expres​sion(teeth bared).

Total Cats in Scene; Name of Cats; FULL Description of Cats' Appearance; Genders]: Three; Lionstar, Shadeclaw, and Crowclaw; Lion is completely one color(Sort of 'yellow-ginger') except for his white paws, chest, and stomach, his eyes being amber - Shadeclaw is a stone-grey tabby with black stripes, white paws, muzzle, chest, and belly, and has ice-blue eyes - Crowclaw is fully black with a little white patch on his upper chest area and has bright green eyes; all toms.

Background? (location or transparency)]: Just a red background with a white glow around them so they stand out from the plain background.

Anything Else(words? accessories? details?)]: Lionstar is sort of 'fluffy', but no more than that.

What You Will Do With This Drawing I Spend My Time On]: I will either put it in my signature since I need a picture of all my characters(saves space and is sort of nicer than a bunch of different pictures), use it as an avatar since the one I currently use is slightly outdated(I'm pretty sure Rainy has become a better artist and doesn't need reminders of her old work hanging around), or both. I will also keep it in my files and perhaps show my sister since she's looking for drawing pointers. You definitely have some great skill and talent.

If You Were a Tree, What Kind of Tree Would You Be?]: Probably a Whistlewood. North American tree right there...Though probably a lot of these are.
There are a lot of trees in existence.

Hope this isn't much though it may look like it. I was just trying to be descriptive for you :)

Ooc: Just noticed I've had a coincidental string of -claw suffixes...Iceclaw, Swiftclaw, Lionclaw, Shadeclaw, and Crowclaw o_o

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 17:50

brief description of scene you want going on: My OC looking up at the stars while standing on a pool of water, the water reflecting the stars.

total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]: 1 cat; Lavenderheart; appearance; she-cat

background? (location or transparency)]: BG and water something like this?

anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: Nope~

what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: I'll have it in my signature for all to see~ You're an amazing artist! Wish I've known you and RPed with you~ <3

if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: I'd be a... Cherry blossom tree. I think... cx

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 22:54

Oh, my goodness! <3 It is awesome! Thank you Goldy~

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 11:07

brief description of scene you want going on]: Minkfur laying lazyly outside under a tree

total cats in scene; name of cats; FULL description of cats' appearance; genders]: One, Minkfur, Green eyes, with white tabby striped legs, and a grey right ear tip, black fur, male.

background? (location or transparency)]: Location; just a random forest.

anything else(words? accessories? details?)]: Eh, nope ^^

what you will do with this drawing i spend my time on]: Put it in my siggy and use it for most of my rp's pictures for who I am playing and also using it as a ref picture, and gaze at it wonderfulness

if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?]: Oak tree, strong and bold. ^^

p.s. THANK YOU SO MUCH -Hugs-

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 18:34

requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 Lakeside_by_c_yang-d6682we
Mosspaw ^___^
I hope it's okayy

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 19:20

I love it! You are such an awesome artist! Really good! I've put it in my signature already so look down in the spoiler. Thanks! Just curious, how long did this take you?

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 20:02

Glad you like it! xD
Ah, I started this drawing with a sketch on monday, I colored and shaded it yesterday, and I finished the background today; about 2 -2.5 hours.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots   requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

requests by goldy [ splotchy- done. [ limited slots
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2