Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits be thar derpen.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Kits be thar derpen. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2013 - 20:04

Shadekit pounded forward happily, 'pinning' the rock. "Got it!" He yelped, trying to gnaw on the small stone. He plucked it back up in his jaws and padded over, dropping it in front of Hailkit. "We did it! A nice...uh...piece of prey for the rest of the kits!" He laughed.

Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 13:01

Hailkit smiled, "Alright, back to the tour of the camp." He laighed a little bit, "Lets never hunt prey like that again." He smiled, "So who's den is this?"

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 14:35

Shadekit perked his ears. "Oh, I know that one for sure! That's the Warriors' den. You can tell because it's really big so all the warriors can fit in it." He purred, proud of knowledge. "But we'll get in trouble if we go in there, so we'll have to wait 'till we're apprentices before we can check it out."

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 22:35

Hailkit lowed his ears as far as he could. "Oh, I understand. If I go in there, will you tell Sagestar?" He asked, looking at Shadekit. "Hmm?!" He sqeaked, you know kits are kits.
Occ: Hailkitty a bad kitten

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. - Page 2 EmptySun 19 May 2013 - 9:58

Shadekit rolled his eyes. "I'm no tattle-tale, but you're crazy if you think I'm going in there. They'll smell us for sure." He giggled, mischief shining in his eyes. The little tom padded forward, poking his nose in and taking a long sniff. "Dunno if anyone's asleep, so be careful."

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 15:09

Hailkit nodded, smiling, he took a step inide and looked around. The den was HUDGE and very tall. "WOAH!" Hailkit sqeaked, and he ran out. "I can't wait to be a warrior!" He sqealed.
Occ: I can only get on for about two more days, and then I'm not so sure what to do. I can't post TOPICS so I'm just saying it here. could you do be a fav and post a topic for me in MA

I can't get on because summer starts for me in a few days, two, yeah. Anyways my computer WON'T work at all. We've tried running it and restarting it over and over. But my pairents are to fat and lazy to drive to the store to try and fix it. Anyways, if I can get my ipod fixed anytime soon I will be able to post, and I can't go on the c-box tho, son if you want to tlk to me PM me. Also if you really-really want to talk to me, ask for the phone number, alright love ya' guys and I'll try to ask my pairents to try and help me to fix my computer.
OH AND BY THE WAY YES I'VE GONE THROUGH THREE LAPTOPS IN ONE YEAR ;u;
P.S. I wrote this on a school computer.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 17:50

Ooc: Sure :)

Ic: Shadekit laughed. "Me too! It's taking so long though, I don't know if I can wait much longer." He agreed, excitement shining in his blue eyes. The grey tom began to lead the way to the next den, pausing to wait for Hailkit.
"This is where we'll be sleeping when we earn our apprentice names...The Apprentices' Den!" Shadekit declared, nodding at the entrance. "Of course unless your the Medicine Cat apprentice...My mother says if you're that kind of apprentice, you sleep in the medicine den with nothing but herbs and the Medicine Cat himself to keep you company. But I doubt he'll let you talk to him and ask questions when he's trying to get his beauty sleep." He huffed, giggled slightly. "But I can't complain, since he heals all the Warriors when they're hurt."

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 May 2013 - 13:59

Hailkit perked his ears at the sound of 'herbs' "Hmm? Herbs? That sounds fun. And others are to loud for me." He thought about it. "I think I want to be a Medicine cat." He wispered.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 May 2013 - 15:58

Shadekit tipped his head. "Aw, well can't say I blame you. You seem like an awesome future Medicine Cat. But I also can't say I wasn't looking forward to training with you." He purred, smiling. However suddenly he looked doubtful. "Unfortunately the Medicine Cat I think has to pick you or something. Not anyone just gets picked for no reason." He warned. "But I'm sure the Medicine Cat will like you. Just go say hi to him some time!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits be thar derpen.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2