Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits be thar derpen.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Kits be thar derpen. Empty
PostSubject: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 19:44

Hailkit flickered his tail, looking behind his shoulder. He padded slowly out of the nursery. The sun flashed in his eyes, giving off a bright blaze of a light for second and a half. He looked from side to side. Sure is big. He thought, flickering his half folded ears. He sat down quickly looking from side to side to see is there was any warriors to be near by...
Occ: Please feel free to join, but mind you he will not talk much. and I'll try to be a better role-player in the mean time.

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyMon 6 May 2013 - 4:01

Ooc: The quiet type, eh? x)

Ic: A bundle of deep grey fur rolled out of a nearby nest, plopping quietly on the ground. It happened to be Shadekit, who was ducking down now and slinking forward up behind Hailkit. When he was close enough, the little tom leaped up next to him, letting out a squeak of "BOO!"

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyMon 6 May 2013 - 14:40

Hailkit flattened his ears and hissed, while he jumped back. "Hey!" He mewed, shaking his head. Ugh, that nearly killed me! He thought bluntly in his head. He sat down, for once and placed his tail neatly around his paws. "I'm Hailkit, what is your name?" He asked, giving a small greeting.

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyMon 6 May 2013 - 15:57

Shadekit tipped his head. This kit couldn't take a joke, could he? "I'm Shadekit!" He greeted happily, circling the other kit. "Nice to meet you! Do you know Smokekit? Or Nightkit? Or Rustfang? I once met Sagestar! He played a game with all of us!"

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyMon 6 May 2013 - 17:34

Hailkit shook his head. Who are these cats? He thought. He just simply shook his head in a 'no' fashion. He looked looked at the other tom, giving an awkward stare. Flickering his tail once or twice.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 3:21

The kit gave him another confused glance. He was tempted to ask him if he lived in a mouse-hole. Turning the rude thought away, Shadekit prodded Hailkit gently with his paw. "Hey, loosen up! You're no fun." He teased lightly, smiling one more. "Come on, why don't I show you around?" Before Hailkit could say no, Shadekit was up, skipping away towards one of the nearby dens.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 14:42

Hailkit sat there as Shadekit 'skipped' off. But before the small grey kit was almost out of sight, Hailkit ran after him. He skidded, as he reached the kit's side. He looked around. Hmp he thought. "How big is the camp?" He asked.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyThu 9 May 2013 - 16:29

Ooc: Was not notified of the reply.

Ic: "Pretty big!" Shadekit answered, obviously excited. "Well, in a kit's eyes I guess. The warriors walk around like it's too small." The grey tom blinked, glancing around before poking his nose inside a den. "Ew, must be the elders' den. It smells musty. Too bad we'll have to clean that as apprentices." He mumbled, scrunching up his nose. He poked his head back out and glanced back at Hailkit. "But when we're apprentices, at least we won't be stuck in the nursery!" He purred.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyFri 10 May 2013 - 11:53

Hailkit nodded. "Other kits are to loud for my taste.." He grumbled. "Hopefully the apprentices don't talk too much." He flickered his ear looking behind his shoulder. "Oh hey! What do you think about my ears?" He asked, rather ready for someone to say something about his ears.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyFri 10 May 2013 - 12:40

Shadekit perked his own ears in surprise. Hailkit's ears were different? Oh, look, they're bent a little. "Didn't even notice the difference at first. They're cool! Can you hear any better with them? That'd be awesome, as if they're special ears or something. Then again, my mother always says I have a wild imagination." He squeaked as excitedly as ever, studying the other kitten's ears. "Guess ears are ears. Heh, kinda sounds funny to say that...Ears are ears! Oh, anyways, why were you wondering about your ears? Don't you like them? I do!"

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 10:52

Hailkit laughed a bit. "I don't think I can hear any better with these ears, it might just be alittle harder to hear. And yes, Shadekit, I love them! It makes me feel different among the rest of the clan.." He giggled a bit. "And thank you for liking my ears." He smiled, looking at the othere kit's ears.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyThu 16 May 2013 - 4:04

Shadekit dipped his head at the show of gratitude. "You're welcome! Huh, I wish I was unique in some way like that." He purred, flicking one of his own ears. His eyes darted to their top-corners, as if he were trying to look at his ear. Giving up, he shook his head. "Well, my ears are obviously no different. Well, maybe something else it. When I'm an apprentice, I'll make sure to find out!" He meowed excitedly.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyThu 16 May 2013 - 10:53

Hailkit jumped up. "Oh! Oh! You are the best at scarring others, like-like you did to me! Maybe you'll be the best hunter with hunting with other cats and you could just scare the prey right into your partner's paws! That'd be so cool!" He sqeaked, almost out of breath. He pounced on a rock batting it to Shadekit. Hailkit was rather opening up to his new friend.

OCC: They should be like best friends kinda like Drovewing and Ivypool where when they were younger X3

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyThu 16 May 2013 - 13:04

Ooc: Sure. Sounds fun x)

Ic: Shadekit nodded excitedly. "Yeah! Good idea! Maybe I should try it out some time on one of the Warriors..." He growled playfully, eyes shining with mischief. But it went away quickly, replaced with a smile. "Nah, I'm joking! The rock works too." The little tom leaped onto the rock, pretending to wrestle it a little before smacking it towards Hailkit's paws. "Oh no, it's getting away!" He happily squeaked. "Catch it Hailkit!"

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. EmptyFri 17 May 2013 - 12:14

Hailkit looked down as the rock bumped his paws. He squeked and picked it up with his mouth, he tossed it to Shadekit. "I got it! And it's back to you!" He smiled, he'd never been this talkitive in his life, and maybe never again he will talk this much.

PostSubject: Re: Kits be thar derpen.   Kits be thar derpen. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits be thar derpen.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next