Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Final Day.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

The Final Day. Empty
PostSubject: The Final Day.   The Final Day. EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 18:57

Redfeather shot up from his lazy position, head whipping around frantically. "W-where am I?" he sounded scared, and it sickened him. "Am I...?" No, he couldn't be dead. That was impossible. Impossible, right? "Whywhywhywhywhy." he cried, slipping to the ground, shaking. "What about Morningfur? And...and Reedheart?" He wasn't exactly best friend for life with the tome, but they were still clanmates. "Why me? What did I do wrong?" He shook his head, standing up, chin still lowered. "It is the will of Starclan, I suppose." the dead(Redfeather still couldn't believe it) tom began to walk around uncertianly.

The Final Day.
Page 1 of 1