Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Final Instigation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

The Final Instigation Empty
PostSubject: The Final Instigation   The Final Instigation EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 17:17

Fog rolled out in strange swirls around the clearing. The ground was damp, sodden, unpleasant to tread on. The trees were all black, appearing as if they were hanging on the edge of death. The entire area was cold and unwelcoming. To him, this was all simply another day, a setting he had gotten used to long ago. And now he sat, on a stone cold as ice, waiting for his company; it was on this same night, at the same time, he always saw here. He assumed tonight would be no different.

The Final Instigation PDt1Qqd The Final Instigation Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: The Final Instigation   The Final Instigation EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 17:24

Through a break in the frog padded an orange she-cat, her form broken by the black stripes which lined her form. Her red eyes shone through the still-thick mist as she approached the tom. Bowing her head as she got closer, she finally spoke. "Greetings." Her voice was not silky and alluring, as it was with anyone else, but cold and hardened, like the evil beast that reared it's ugly head in battle. "I wish to speak?" It was more a question then a statement, as if she was asking permission to speak from the old tom.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Instigation   The Final Instigation EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 17:31

A flicker shone in the old ones eyes. His body shown he was once a dark brown tabby, pelt shimmering and body strong, what was now apparently left was a frail old cat; His pelt and muzzle were marked with gray after the many years he endured. Scars dash his body, proof of many petty one-man wars he had gone though, however, there was still a strange fire in his eyes. "Tigerfrost." He croaked. "My dear friend." His eye slit and he gave a small nod as he encouraged her to sit. "You may..."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The Final Instigation   The Final Instigation EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 17:38

Tigerfrost dipped her head in thanks. "I have my daughter in the position of sole Medicine Cat of ShadowClan. I believe the time is soon. If you wish, she can announce at next gathering that your sons and daughters will be coming soon." She mewed. She flicked her tail without glancing behind her, and another form stepped from the swirling mist, towards the other two. The combination of white and red shone in the darkness of the thick fog and dark woods. Deathberry knelt and bowed her head, having been told by her mother of this mysterious tom. "I am at your service." she mewed. "If you wish me to announce it to the clans, I will."

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Instigation   The Final Instigation EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 17:50

He slit his eyes. "You say she is your daughter, Tigerfrost..." he mused, his voice cracked with age, though as he went on his voice began to become harsh. A growl erupted in his throat. "Yet she looks weak. Am I to rely the sake of my children on this mere child?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The Final Instigation   The Final Instigation EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 18:12

"She is no fighter, it is true. Yet the clans hold their medicine cats in high esteem. They will believe her." Tigerfrost meowed. "They believe StarClan to hold all of the answers." she sneered. "They will not stop to question her."

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Instigation   The Final Instigation EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 18:22

"And if she should fail?" The elder tom felt his pelt began to bristle as he bore his gaze into Deathberry with a questioning and demanding feel. He blinked, in an instant all hostility disappeared, he appeared composed once again. "I have known you for quite a while, Tigerfrost. If you believe you can deceive the clans for the five's gain, then I shall leave you too your work. It is time."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The Final Instigation   The Final Instigation EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 18:54

Tigerfrost nodded. "If she should fail... I leave her to you." she mewed. Then she turned, leaping back into the fog, which quickly engulfed her. Deathberry glanced fearfully over her shoulder at the tom, and swiftly followed her mother, unnerved by the tom.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Instigation   The Final Instigation EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 19:00

"I eagerly await the first move." This cat nodded his head, though his face carried no emotion. Slowly he backed off and blended into the mist.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Instigation   The Final Instigation Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Instigation
Page 1 of 1