Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Final Farewell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 15:34

Firestream sat by the river waiting for Blacktail. She scanned the vast expanse of forest when she spotted movement in the dense undergrowth that crowded in around the trees but dispersed and soon vanished once it reached the river.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 15:45

Blacktail padded through the forest, weaving in and out of trees as to make sure he wasn't seen. He soon spotted the lovely Firestream, the cat he loved. The tom raced to the river and waved his tail in greeting. "Hello, Firestream." He said through the short gap the river cut through their territories.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 15:47

Firestream smiled as Blacktail approached.
"Hey!" Firestream greeted with a big smile.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 15:49

Blacktail purred and quickly stepped his way through the river on a path of stones. He hated his fur being wet, especially his paws, but he'd sacrifice a lot for her. He smiled and sat next to her, giving her a greeting nuzzle like all cat's did when greeting. "How've you been? We haven't talked in a bit, have we?" He said with a small chuckle. Oh boy, how he wanted to tell her his feeling, but... Not yet.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 15:52

Firestream watched him make his way across. She watched him with big, glowing blue eyes.
"Yeah, we haven't," Firestream murmured and returned the small nuzzle in return as a greeting. She wanted to tell him how much she loved him... but she didn't know how quite yet.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 15:56

"How's your clan? I heard you declared sunningrocks yours. Our clan doesn't need it much anyway, but I doubt that there won't be a battle," He said with a sigh, rolling his eyes a bit. He knew how much tension there was between the two clans. He curled his tail a bit, then let it loose, and continued this for a bit due to his anxiousness. The tom cat smiled weakly, though.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 16:17

Firestream shrugged.
"Yeah, we did... I hope there isn't a battle. But you know Fishstar is pretty persistent and I bet Spottedstar doesn't want us taking it," Firestream sighed. The young tabby gathered up her courage.
"I have to tell you something.." Firestream murmured.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 18:17

Blacktail blinked in surprise. "S-Sure, ho ahead." He said, eyes twinkling. Is... She going to... A-Ask me...? I... He felt his face grow hot. For some reason, he felt this could be the question he was waiting for, but it might as well be a different one. But he waited.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 18:39

Firestream shuffled her paws nervously.
"I-I like you Blacktail," Firestream blurted. Her eyes widened and her fur grew hot.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 7:13

OOC- Turns out I might not kill Blacktail, actually.

IC- Blacktail blinked, careful not to let his jaw drop. He quicky replied- "I-I like you too," He confessed, blushing.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 13:29

Firestreams's nervousness began to melt away and her shoulders slump with relief. A smile grew over her face and she gave Blacktail a big smile, fur growing hot.
"I mean, like, more than a friend... I know that our clans are rivals... but... I don't want that to stop anything," Firestream stammered.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:14

Blacktail smiled and turned away. "Heh... Well, Firestream..." He started, casting his glance from her to the distance. "T-The feeling is mutual." He finished, a smile on his face. He looked away again. He knew he liked her a lot... But... He just didn't know what to expect there. The most rivalled clans, having a relationship through two cats who were supposed to despise each other? He didn't know if he could do this, but he'd try.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:17

Firestream smiled, a big goofy smile.
"Blacktail, it's okay if you don't want to be..." She didn't want to finish the sentence. I might not even want to be her mate.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:22

He looked surprised. "I-I! N-N-No! I... It's just... It's..." He struggled to find a way to describe his dilemma. He wanted to love her, and he did... But... It'd be hard to. His true self shined through, casting away the normal way he was with her. Nervousness and fear sunk in again. "It's... It's n-not that I don't w-want to love you, i-t's just, I... I could g-get exiled f-for loving you... A-And you could, too... I-I don't wish for t-that upon either o-of us..." He finished, nervously casting his gaze away again. He wanted to run away and never show his face to her again, he was so torn. he felt selfish for not wanting to love her over a code.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:25

"I know how you feel..." Firestream murmured and glanced upwards. How come she had to fall in love with a cat that was from her rival clan. She was supposed to fight him, she was supposed to claw him for being on Riverclan territory... but she couldn't. Why did it all have to be so hard.

A Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell   A Final Farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

A Final Farewell
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next