Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

[P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets Empty
PostSubject: [P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets   [P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets EmptySun 21 Apr 2013 - 15:29

Silentstar was curled up in her nest, keeping her kits warm. She had planned for Larchcloud to come in tonight as she told her sister some sort of plans she had. It would seem like, as much as she cared for her kits, Silentstar couldn't accept them as her kin. She didn't know why, but perhaps it was because they didn't have a father, or so she thought. Her kits would get in the way of her leading her clan, and it wouldn't help if she had to think of keeping her kits alive during a battle when she had to keep her whole clan strong. Mewing, she called her sister in, "Larchcloud, come in please... I need to talk to you." Her voice was quiet and sounded as if she was full of stress and restless.

Lavenderkit awoke at her mother's voice, but soon fell back to sleep, twitching her ears and tail with her paws over Drizzlekit's head. Purring, she wasn't sure what her mother needed for Larchcloud to come in for, but it didn't really matter to her as long as she was with her sister and mother forever. However, she didn't really know that was about to come to an end, especially so soon.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: [P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets   [P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets EmptySun 21 Apr 2013 - 15:39

The she-cat walked in at the call of her sisters voice. She had a warm smile at the kits' faces. But, it had to have been important. As she sat down in front of her leader, the cats' calm voice called back, "You wanted to see me?" Larchcloud said. She was careful not to awaken the kits.

Larchcloud just had to rest her eyes upon Lavenderkit and Drizzlekit, They were so beautiful. She had wanted kits of her own so badly now; but there weren't any toms in Skyclan that were warriors. It wouldn't ever happen. But she had to focus upon what Silentstar had to tell her.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: [P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets   [P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets EmptySun 21 Apr 2013 - 15:52

Silentstar lifted her head up gently and replied, "Yes... I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I've decided to... Give up my kits." Continuing, as much as it pained her to say so, she mewed, "I know how much you wanted to have kits of your own, so please take care of mine. Never tell them that I'm their mother until... the time was right." The leader felt as if her heart had been ripped in two by who she should be more loyal to: her Clan or her kits. Despite how much she didn't want to say this, she finally finished, "They were never meant to be born. My Clan is more important to me than my family and regaining my memories."

Lavenderkit's tail twitched as she heard her mother say such a thing. Opening her eyes quickly, she let out a small whimper, "N-no! I want to stay with my mother! Don't give me away, please!" The little blue kit let out a wail, and her eyes were nearly watered with tears. "I want my mother and my sister to stay together forever!"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: [P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets   [P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets EmptySun 21 Apr 2013 - 16:05

Larchcloud eyes widened, and shock passed through here. But, she was trusted. As she dipped her head, she felt proud enough to be trusted, but still overwhelmed. She had an apprentice to train! But, she could manage it. "I will take care of them, Silentstar. You may trust me." She said. But, as Larchcloud looked at Lavenderkit, she just had to sigh. "You will be, Lavenderkit. But, just not in the same way as it would have been if your mother was a warrior. I will love you just the same. You are very important to this clan, and I will raise you well." As she pressed her nose to the kits' head. As she took a step back, she had to add more of what she was going to tell her sister. "They were meant to be born to Skyclan, and to a great mother. But not at this time. I am very grateful for these kits that you give me." Larchcloud finished.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets   [P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets Empty

Back to top Go down

[P4 of Silentstar's Plot] A Night of Thoughts and Regrets
Page 1 of 1