Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Night is Falling [PLOT]

Go down 
+2
Christmassky
Sleepy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Night is Falling [PLOT] Empty
PostSubject: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 3:04

It was cold. Terribly cold. She found herself in a clearing, with four skeletal oaks surrounding upturned earth and mud, and a great jagged stone glistening with rain and blood. The stars shone above her, white and cold in the midnight sea, but then they flickered like flame and began to lower, slowly, ever so slowly, inevitably dropping to earth. When they reached the ground, something terrible would happen, something awful... she had had this dream every night, every night for so many moons, and she knew what it meant, but even still the sight inspired a terror in her heart. The stars were falling now, plummeting, coming closer, scarcely above the treetops, coming down on her like fiery rain, coming to destroy everything they held dear... Be merciful.

There was a deafening roar of thunder, and her eyes flashed open.

She could no longer smell crisp night air and rain and mud and blood; now the scents of soil, grass, and prey hit her nose like a wave, and the shrill morning songs of birds filled her ears. It was a forest of tall thin trees that had rooted themselves in hard-packed soil. This wasn't the territory she sought... the forest she was looking after was thicker, wilder, greener. This one was far too barren, and far too empty. It shall be lively again soon enough... They've have shown me that.

Elea stood and stretched, glancing up at the patches of sky that could be glimpsed up through the webs of branches. It was streaked with pink, with purple bruises and a soft golden glow. Morning had come again, and she breathed a sigh of relief. The sun had risen and night had been driven away yet again. Darkness had always been an enemy of Light, but Darkness could never prevail where the sun shone. It only crept back into the world when the sun rested, but when Light showed its face, Darkness always melted away into shadows, to cower in the hiding places of evil.

That's how it would always be, unless she failed in her mission.

The Deomilites are gone. She had to remind herself that every morning. It had been foolish of her, but she'd always hoped she'd been wrong, and that nothing would befall them. But then the dreams came, and she knew what had happened. The Deomilites had been defeated, and that meant Darkness was on the rise. If the loyal soldiers of the gods were dead, who would stand between them and evil's armies? Who would protect the faithful from the heathen and the heretic, the non-believer and the sinner and the brute? A great battle was approaching, but this time there would be no brave warriors to defend them. Life as they knew it would teeter in the balance when Darkness descended...

My mission. The Morning Star. Even in the worst darkness there was a glimmer of hope. Elea pressed on through the forest, her snowy white fur glowing in the dappled morning sunlight, and her amber eyes shone like fire in her face. The earth was growing softer underpaw, the trunks of trees were growing thicker, and closer together. I'm close.

Soon an ancient, long fallen oak was before her. This is it. She cleared it in a single bound and breathed in the wild smells of prey and wood and herbs. This is ThunderClan.

Night is Falling [PLOT] I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Mon 30 Jun 2014 - 12:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 6:47

Ooc:  so.... What are these deomilites?

Ic: Midnightsky felt a chill go up his spine as he got up. Something was wrong, strange but he couldn't put his claw on it. He went over to the nursery and looked at his two adopted kits. He smiled at them and went out to join the dawn patrol.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 6:56

OOC: I think you have some reading to do. ;)

Summary: In the Winter of 2012, a group of cats called the Deomilites ("soldiers of the gods") came and tried to wipe out the Clans for their beliefs. They drove out SkyClan and ShadowClan and were about to destroy RiverClan as well when they got ambushed at Fourtrees by a combined force and were all killed and scattered.

On a separate note though, this topic chiefly concerns ThunderClan, so happenings in RiverClan won't be terribly relevant to this topic. Just a heads up. Our time will come soon, though.

Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 13:58

Splashpaw, having decided to take a walk, inhaled with her mouth open, scenting for prey. What reached her, however, was quite different. Not recognizing the scent as any of the clans', she headed towards the intruding cat, hoping that her small frame would help her stay hidden for a while. Upon seeing a pure white cat just past the fallen oak, she darted towards it, all thoughts of stealth forgotten. Looking straight into the intruder's glistening amber eyes, she spoke up towards her from her lower vantage point, trying to be menacing. "Who are you, and why in the name of Starclan are you on Thunderclan territory?! I'm not afraid to fight you, you know!" Splashpaw dug her claws into the ground, waiting for a response.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 16:44

Rainspot, who had come from a completely different direction, but for the same reason, found herself standing behind a rather ruffled apprentice, and an intruder. So, this is what happens the day I leave my den for a little adventure? Hmm. Before speaking quietly to the younger cat, the greying grey cat thought, I should get out more often. "I wouldn't go trying to fight if I was your age. Mine isn't any better, but don't go trying to get yourself hurt." She flicked at the younger she-cat's ear with her fluffy tail before acknowledging the other. "Though, I could ask the same question." Her brown eyes scanned the white cat, wary, but also curious.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 17:14

Falconflight came too see what what was happening.He padded all the way to the area.He stop in his tracks.

OCC:I have a concert to go to.Sorry!

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 20:41

Elea cocked her head and locked them with a piercing amber gaze. So I was right. "Why am I here?" she repeated. "Well, not in StarClan's name, I assure you..." The she-cat padded closer, casually, ignoring the wary looks and unsheathed claws. She couldn't be hurt by teeth and claws as other cats could, not with the gods on her side, protecting her. "I came looking for you. Splashpaw. Rainspot. Falconflight." Her eyes landed on each of the ThunderClan warriors in turn. "You and more. Take me to your camp."

Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 21:33

Falconflight felt a wave of uncertainty and distrust for the rouge.Her shining amber eyes and words made it go away.How in Starclans name does this rouge know our names?Perhaps she works with Soulfang!."We can bring you to our leader if you want to know more and discuss matters but I have one question." he started."Do you believe in Starclan?"He asked slowly, not trying to offend the rouge.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 0:12

"StarClan?" She seemed amused at the question. "The visions of the dead that your medicine cats receive? The ones who grant your leaders lives beyond that of a normal cat? The stars that light up our skies when it grows dark? No, no... Those are silly stories you tell kits to get them to behave. Myths for the pagan and the brute. They are demons and hallucinations - mere mirages created by herbs and devils to trick and tempt you." Elea stalked past them, flicking her tail lightly across the warrior's cheek as she passed. "My gods, however, are real, and their power in me is proof. But I shall teach you all that and more soon enough, but for now..." The she-cat looked over her shoulder, letting her fiery gaze linger on the small patrol. "I must visit your camp. I have traveled a long way to bring something to your Clan."

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 2:54

Twopelt, being recently exiled from WindClan, was in a bush nearby listening in to the conversation. Who does this cat think she is? And how does she know these cats' names? he thought to himself. Without thinking, he then leapt out from the bush and landed right next to the other cats. "Gods? Power? Ha! If you really have powers that these so called gods gave you, prove it!" he laughed.

Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 5:25

Splashpaw, her neck fur having bristled the whole time, had nearly reached her breaking point. She didn't even care that Twopelt had just randomly leaped out of a bush. "Listen, whoever you are, you have no right to mock Starclan! Starclan is more than just a nursery tale, more than just omens, more than just extra lives! They are our ancestors! Though I may not be blood related, I know that they're there! How do you explain my sister and I living through half of leafbare by ourselves as three-moon-old kits?! Was that your 'gods,' too? I doubt it! Honestly, I don't even care why you know my name. What I do know is that what you're saying is a whole lot of mouse dung! I'd like an explanation before we let you anywhere near our camp!" Her ice blue eyes narrowed, her pupils slits. "Also, I want your name and a good explanation," she hissed before looking toward Twopelt. "I'd also like to know why you're on Thunderclan territory." Splashpaw's tail thrashed from side to side, showing everyone just how mad she was at this strange cat that claimed that Starclan was nothing but a story. "One last thing, Ms. Mystery Cat. I'd like to know how your so called 'gods' are more real than Starclan." Her claws by now were a good inch or so into the soft earth; her teeth were clenched in anger.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 6:20

Elea only blinked and turned her head as the rogue burst through the bushes. She did not avert her gaze, even as Splashpaw began to rant ― she only kept her eyes level with his, peering past those mismatched eyes into the soul behind them. "You do not believe me," she said softly once the apprentice finished. The priestess took a step closer to Twopelt, and then another, and then another, until they were so close their whiskers brushed. Her voice remained calm and quiet, scarcely above a whisper. "Do you want proof of my gods' power? Then let me show you."

Without any warning, she pressed her nose against Twopelt's, and waves of searing, crippling pain flooded through his body.

She stepped back. "Twopelt, son of Owlpelt, exiled warrior of WindClan," Elea announced, sweeping her gaze over the patrol again. "None is as accursed as the kinslayer, Twopelt. Take him."

Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 15:00

Falconflight felt astonished by the act of justice of this cat."We can take him as well- we thank you for this act of justice, he will be punished, but that choice is not for me.The path to camp is not long but you might get caught in brambles and thorns in your pad."He thanked her.

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 17:25

"How did you..." Twopelt said, before laughing and continuing, "Ah, doesn't matter. What else can these powers do?"

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 23:24

"True justice lies with the gods," Elea said, inclining her head towards the warrior. "He will see it in time, but for now, we have dawdled to long by this oak. It is time I have met the rest of your Clan." She looked to Twopelt, with something that looked like amusement glittering in her eyes as he laughed. "If you should come with us, rogue, you will see. Come, before the morning's gone. I believe I know the way." With that, she turned and pushed on through the undergrowth towards ThunderClan camp.

OOC: I'm going to be continuing this in another topic, but you guys can get a couple more posts in if you want.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night is Falling [PLOT]   Night is Falling [PLOT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Night is Falling [PLOT]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: