Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Between Night and Day [Plot Concept, Needs Approval]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Between Night and Day [Plot Concept, Needs Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Between Night and Day [Plot Concept, Needs Approval]   Between Night and Day [Plot Concept, Needs Approval] EmptyMarch 9th 2018, 8:57 am

"Between night and day, there is death, Ivystar. Don't forget, don't let your guard down."

Darkpaw's goal since kithood has always been to serve the clan to the best of her ability and create bonds with all of her clanmates. At the top of all this is a growing respect for the clan's leader. But, Dark was born with a destiny, one she is not even aware of... to be one of the ones to take a life from Ivystar.

A series of rather unbelievable events, of which I still have yet to iron out, land Dark in the middle of a decision... to trust the shady cat that saved her life, or run far away. Given her too trusting nature, Darkpaw finds herself listening to the tom, and even falling for him (this could be a loner or a Riverclan cat. If Riverclan, she takes them as a mate. If not, she does not).

Little does she know her mate/friend (?) has plans for destruction. A thirst for power or disagreement leads him to want to kill the clan leader and take her spot. In the middle of it all is Darkpaw. As the picture comes together and she realizes what is happening, the apprentice is left to fight her own destiny. Will she abandon everything she is and submit to a destiny she was chained to since birth? Or can Darkpaw manage to shape her own future?

This is a very rough WIP for her. But, it came to me this morning and I thought I would throw it up to get opinions on it. She was always intended to be naive and very trusting, so it wouldn't be hard for some charming tom to catch her attention and twist words around to get Darkpaw doing what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

Between Night and Day [Plot Concept, Needs Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Night and Day [Plot Concept, Needs Approval]   Between Night and Day [Plot Concept, Needs Approval] EmptyMarch 9th 2018, 12:36 pm

If this gets approved my hollow x minnow kit NEEDS to be signed up for the bad tom.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down

Between Night and Day [Plot Concept, Needs Approval]
Page 1 of 1