Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stomi has news~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

Stomi has news~ Empty
PostStomi has news~

Well, as you know, Stormi hasn't been very active, when I asked her, here is what she wanted me to tell you.

'[7:22:52 AM] Stormi The Awesome: Meh...I'm gonna sound really selfish for just abandoning my post like this but...I'm done with WCC, unfortunately. I've been maturing and I actually have a "life" now. I've been trying to stay off electronics more, and I have a boyfriend, plus a job. I work at Chick Filet for some extra cash now XD When you're 14 they let you work there. ANYWAYS, I just lost all muse for role-playing random talking fictional cats that worship even more cats. I also don't mind if you screenshot this, but if you do, then I apologize to Echo for interfering with her plot but I'd prefer if she was deputy. We never had the official ceremony because we just have been focused on other stuff, plus their requirements weren't filled(Or at least I don't think so...?). In all honesty, Kitti was deputy once and she did a TERRIBLE job at it, let alone her attitude and immaturity may rub off into the rp if sh gets mad, and it wouldn't be the first time she abuses her powers on something completely different just because she got mad...Yep. Just saying. Sorry to everyone, but I either don't have the time or muse for this. Not sure what else to put because I'm tired so uh...Hi :3'

If you don't believe me, I have a screenshot.

So, To recap, Flamestar died, and Echo's cat becomes leader.

Don't shot the messenger. ;-;

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Stomi has news~ :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Stomi has news~
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 11:05 by Guest
Stormi shall be missed.
Ice Cream Zombie
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 11:53 by Ice Cream Zombie
...In all honesty, she told me already that she was quitting, just not why. No one asked me though, so I decided to wait and see what happened. Still, I think the real reason is she just lost interest here. I don't have a lot of interest myself in this site, and I'm far busier than her with real life, but I find time for here because there are some members on here I'd consider friends, and I feel it'd be stupid to give up my important position just because I got bored.
King Falcon I
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 12:10 by King Falcon I
Well, that's just swell. *digs back up the 'Disband Skyclan' posters*
Middie
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 12:53 by Middie
Aw. Bye bye Stormi.

Can we like, get rid of Skyclan now?
Echo
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 13:28 by Echo
*sigh* This'll be fun. Good bye Stormi, I'll miss you!

OK, about that... Can we not get rid of SkyClan for the last time please?
Middie
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 13:32 by Middie
Nope. I think the only reason why we kept it was because Stormi was leader.
Ice Cream Zombie
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 15:31 by Ice Cream Zombie
I am too in favor of disbanding Skyclan, and now would be the perfect time to do so, but it may become annoying if we were to bring up that debate again. Depends on what the admins say, I guess.
Flybot
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 15:36 by Flybot
As much as I hate to say this, I think we need to give SkyClan a chance to recruit more members. Don't get me wrong! I dislike SkyClan because, honestly, it really has no right to be there. At all. It's unnecessary and a waste of space.

But then I think about how even though a number of us don't like a certain clan, not one of those hated clans has ever been deleted. ....But that's probably because you can't just delete a major clan... Still! xD I don't know if the admins are even considering getting rid of SkyClan, but I feel like they should get another chance. Though I still strongly dislike SkyClan. Like, with all my heart. From the bottom to the top, and throughout my entire being.

...*cough* Anyhow, I'm sorry to hear of Storm leaving, but out with the old and in with the new, right? :D Actually no... If that were true I would have been gone decades ago Dx
Sleepy
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 15:55 by Sleepy
All of the reasons we should get rid of SkyClan are here, where I flip flop on my views a lot. But everything supporting SkyClan was that it'd be too difficult to get rid of because of its members, Flamestar in particular.

I might have to make another poll. But as for right now...

Srsly Stormi? Is this site so boring and your life so busy you can't even get on for ten minutes to make a death topic? You couldn't have even made an announcement for yourself?

I understand losing interest in the site and not wanting to roleplay anymore, especially if you're leader... But still ene You could have at the very least wrapped things up instead of just disappearing.

I suppose this means Echo will be leading SkyClan to the Gathering. I don't know what you'll tell everyone about Flamestar, but fjkda;ls x3
Stormi the Gummy
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 16:39 by Stormi the Gummy
That was because I was afraid some people would get mad at me if I suddenly announced this and killed Flamestar out of nowhere. I'll make a death topic if needed, though ono I just didn't want people to get all asdsfrdg at me for leaving.

Btw, I see now I have a pm...Tumbly needs an apprentice ceremony, so I guess I'll pass that on to Echo...?

Btw THANK YOU SO MUCH Splotch! You are awesome :D
King Falcon I
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 17:13 by King Falcon I
I can only imagine that pro-Skyclan people will try to keep a vote from happening because they'll lose terribly. If we're going to have a vote, it needs to be this week or nothing will happen.
Kitty
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 17:37 by Kitty
*looks at Stormi* Ehh... Okay. ;u; Well... Skyclan is once again falling apart... You will be missed.
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 19:01 by Tumbly
Bye Stormi! I know I didn't know you but bye
Shadow
Post Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 23:37 by Shadow
bye Storm D; I'll miss you ;u;
Post  by Sponsored content

Stomi has news~

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum