Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Kits' Playtime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 18:45

Redkit padded around the edge of the camp, imagining that she was on patrol. "I am a warrior!" She declared. Redkit looked around for fellow 'clanmates' to help her protect the camp.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 4:15

Twistedkit was snoozing away. It was really the only thing Twistedkit ever did anymore; sleep. With his mother now leader; he had been hoping that soon his apprentice ceremony would happen or at least get finished soon. He was also well over six moons; but he figured that his ceremony was most likely pushed back because of the rogues that had invaded; his father just didn't want him to fight. Hearing Redkit; he awoke from his daily nap with a small moan before he pulled himself to his paws and glanced at her. "A warrior eh? Well, that means you have to be a warrior name, doesn't it?" A grin appeared on his face as he made his way over. "I, however, is Twistedstar; leader of WindClan!"

The Kits' Playtime ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 6:32

Redkit laughed. "I am Redstrike! I challenge you for leader!" Without warning, she flung herself at the larger and obviously stronger kit.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 12:21

Twistedkit couldn't help but cruse under his breath as Redkit rammed into him, doing his best to stay on his paws but with his twisted one it proved much harder than he was expecting. He rolled to the ground, taking the small kit with him as he let out a playfully hiss, before he finally found himself pinning her down, using his good paw to make sure she didn't get away. "I see, you aren't a loyal warrior now are you?" he teased, his green eyes shining. "What am I doing wrong as leader, Redstrike?"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 14:29

Redkit squirmed. "You're not doing patrols or going into battle!" Redkit claimed. "I'm plenty loyal to a good leader." She proudly announced. She batted at his muzzle with her wittle itty-bitty paws.
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Clan/Rank : Im a Riverclan Kit named Ivykit/paw/fang
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 49

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 15:52

Silkkit, who had no idea that Stormstar retired and the Racconstar was our new leader, woke up from a well deserved nap. Her tail twitched in amusement as she gracefully sat up and licked her paw, swiping it over her ear."What are you two mouse brains doing!" she purred, twitching her whiskers with obvious amusement.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 17:04

"We're playing Clans! Do you want to play too?" Redkit asked, sweetly. She had no sense of embarrassment, being the youngest kit in the nursery. "I was about to take down Twistedstar!"
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013 - 4:57

OoC: Hope it's alright that I hope in.

Minteyes got back from her patrol, it seemed as though she had been going on a lot more of them. Even so this time still nothing much was different. The she-cat did see a RiverClan patrol across the gorge, but nothing too serious. Seeing three kits playing around, she heard the words Twistedstar and Redstrike rining across the camp. She sat on her favorite rock and watched the trio.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013 - 6:59

Twistedkit let out a small huff, having not noticed Minteyes had appeared as he glanced at Silkkit, still pinning Redkit down."Please, I am the strongest cat in the forest! I just want to see you try to take me down! I didn't become Twistedstar without a reason! Do you feel like being one of my loyal warriors, Silkkit? Perhaps together we can bring down Redstrike and stop her quest to become leader in my place!"

Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013 - 7:54

Redkit struggled, trying to push him off of her.
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Capricorn Snake

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptySun 31 Mar 2013 - 19:01

"Sure," she mewed softly."I'm Silkwing, loyal deputy to Twistedstar!"
She batted "Redstrike's" tummy and chest, in desperate attempt to knock the breath out of him gently, purring the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyMon 1 Apr 2013 - 4:11

Redkit squealed. "No fair! Two cats against one isn't fair because you guys will win!" Redkit tried to dislodge the larger kits from her.

OOC: How old are they, because Redkit is 2 moons old.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyMon 1 Apr 2013 - 7:16

Twistedkit grinned, before he let out a sudden gasp and fell backwards, rolling onto his back. "O-oh no! I-I think I am losing one of my lives!" He threw his good front paw over his chest before he went limp, a silly grin still on his face as he 'lost' one of his lives. Redkit was right, it was unfair that they both went against her...so why shouldn't the oldest kit go down first?

Occ: Twisted is a little over six moons old. He is no doubt the oldest kit in the nursery as he is still waiting for his apprentice ceremony (which is going on right now and such)

Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptyMon 1 Apr 2013 - 13:00

OOC: Redkit is probably the youngest, and no doubt the smallest.

IC: Redkit stood up triumphantly. "I am not a force to be messed with!" She tried to leap on top of 'Silkwing'.
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Capricorn Snake

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 7:40

OOC: I think Silkkit is about 3 to 4 moons old

"Silkwing" collapsed on the ground and played dead, trying to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kits' Playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kits' Playtime   The Kits' Playtime Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kits' Playtime
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next