Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

After Death topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

After Death topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Death topic   After Death topic - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 19:35

Larchkit nodded, and left. Staying close, but not too close, to her sister.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: After Death topic   After Death topic - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 19:42

Completing forgetting about battle training during the commotion, her tail drooped again. "Why do I forget things like this? Darn it Icestream!" She exclaimed.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: After Death topic   After Death topic - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 19:48

Larchkit flattened her ears. "Where can I go without you here? I'm still scared...." she mewed.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: After Death topic   After Death topic - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 15:27

Flamestar swished his tail, standing behind Icestream. "Am I interrupting something?" He growled lowly.

Ooc: ohhhh sheeettttt Cool

Flamey gonna kick some arse

After Death topic - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAfter Death topic - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAfter Death topic - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAfter Death topic - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
After Death topic - Page 2 1voydAfter Death topic - Page 2 2gy1qubAfter Death topic - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAfter Death topic - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: After Death topic   After Death topic - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Feb 2013 - 19:47

"Flamestar!" Silentpaw cried out, getting closer to her father. Frightened at having Icestream as her mentor still, she asked "Can I change mentors father? He scares me!"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: After Death topic   After Death topic - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 9:53

Larchkit raced over to her father, and hid under his chest like a kit would. "He scares me to." she mewed.

(BTW, I think Larch can become an apprentice now... xD)

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: After Death topic   After Death topic - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 10:39

Ooc: Hmm...Is her 2 weeks up? |D /shot

Ic: The hackles along his spine began to raise, and his claws slid out. "Icestream...I thought of you as a son to me...I raised you. Coldheart and I only wanted you to be happy, and did we not raise you to the fine warrior you are now? Look at you...Deputy of Skyclan! Yet you throw it away and kill your own mother as thanks?! What kind of cat are you? Because you certainly are NOT my son!" He snarled, lashing his tail. "Leave. Leave Skyclan and never come back. I don't ever want to see you here again..." He growled.

"And after all we did for you..." He muttered, closing his eyes. The flame-colored tabby sat down, sheltering over his kit and wrapping his tail around his older daughter protectively. He kinda looked like a guard watching over two princesses, huh? "You're lucky I'm not going to chase you out instead, and it's only because I cared for you."

After Death topic - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAfter Death topic - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAfter Death topic - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAfter Death topic - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
After Death topic - Page 2 1voydAfter Death topic - Page 2 2gy1qubAfter Death topic - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAfter Death topic - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: After Death topic   After Death topic - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 10:41

ooc: Well, duh,-ish? /shot Larch's been alive for... a few months now. xxD

ic:
Larchkit looked up at her father. "D-D-D-Deputy?" she shuddered. She'd be glad once that mean furball was gone.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: After Death topic   After Death topic - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 10:58

Ooc: That was a joke x3

And he's been deputy for a while now o3o;

Now let's wait for Mink

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: After Death topic   After Death topic - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 18:49

Occ: i*sigh* what am I going to do now
Icestream walked away leaving everything he's ever known.

PostSubject: Re: After Death topic   After Death topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Death topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2