Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Island paradise

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

Island paradise  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 6:38

Occ:guys you didn't have to wait I was in France for nine days, I would have just caught up.

Ic: tori was still trying to sleep but the two kids were being to loud so with a sigh she opened her eyes hoping to just enjoy the ride

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 9:36

Em saw the desperate look in Tori's eyes, and immediately stopped talking."Sorry!" She exclaimed, looking back at Killba, then turning around to pull out something to do. After finding everything in her bag boring, she turned to Tori."So why are you on the plane?" She asked, hoping to strike up some conversation.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 16:26

"I'm going to see my sister over in France" she said putting her hair in a pony tail. "What are you doing?" She asked

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:18

"I'm going to my father's house in France as well." Emma replied, staring out the window."I haven't seen him in 8 years." She replied, her eyes starting to water. She pulled a picture of her and her father out of her bag, and told Tori, "This is my father." Em pointed to him.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 3:16

"He looks a bit familiar, but I just can't place him" she said taking the picture to try and get a better view.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 12:09

"What? You've seen him? Is he alright?" She demanded. She felt a rush of happiness. Someone who finally knew who he was! She picked at her locket around her neck. She opened it and saw a picture of her mother and father together. "Does this look more familiar?" She asked, taking off the locket and showing it to her. It was only then when she saw the small picture of her boyfriend in the other side. Her eyes started to water again as she looked at the two pictures.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 16:45

Tori was taken aback from the excitement of the girl, "no the second picture doesn't look familar, who is your father by the way?" She asked becoming more currious

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 17:28

"His name is David Thompson." Em replied. "And my boyfriend's name is Sam White." She added silently.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2013 - 19:09

Andrew slowly squinted when a fog overcame the plane. The plane shuddered horribly, Andrew grunted and tried steering the plane out of the fog. But it seemed to go on forever. He whispered something in the flight assistance ladys ear and she spoke. "If you don't already please put your seatbelts on."

Then somehow a huge rock flew into the propellor and the plane spiraled. Andrew noticed that the rock had come from a huge cliff that was nearby.He dove back and yelled "Everyone! Get your freaking life vests on NO-!" he was interupted by a massive jolt and the plane started flipping, Andrew flying from the roof to the floor.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2013 - 20:45

Tori screamed as she felt the belt on her waist tighten, not only had a few of the passengers ahead of her fallen when the plane flipped but so did many cary-ons.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2013 - 22:42

Emma grabbed a life vest, and her backpack. As the day was becoming worse, she grabbed her locket, and sensing she wouldn't see her father at all, she would probably die, she threw her backpack against the wall. She ran to a compartment-thingy, grabbed 4 parachutes, and handed them to Tori, the pilot, herself, and Killba. "There were only 5!" She complained. "A lady ran up and grabbed one, leaving three left! Lets hope this turns out alright!" Em clutched her locket, wishing for her boyfriend or dad to come to the rescue. She closed her eyes, checking her parachute, and hoped for the best, feeling the plane falling, falling, falling. As she propelled into the air, she pulled the lever-thing, closed her eyes, and the world went black.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 15:29

The flying captain caught the vest and was able to grip the door to put it on. He jumped out, barely concious. He lightly pulled the string and his parachute shooted put. He slowly lost consciousness and slowly floated down, limp in his vest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Island paradise
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3