Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Island paradise

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 10:00

Tori woke up at her house and looked at the clock 4:00. "Oh nooo" she almost screamed jumping out of bed she had slept in. She quickly ran through her normal shower, teeth, hair clothes, and a half an hour later she headed out the door grabbed a muffin.

15 minutes later she had her car parked and was getting ready to go into security. She looked at her watch 4:45 her plane left at 5.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 10:20

16 year old, Emma was going on vacation to see her father. Today was the day she had to leave to see her father in London. Her mother had been sick, and her neighbor came to take care of her. Em glanced at the clock. It read 3:00. "Time to get ready!" She yelled. She did her usual routine: shower, get dressed, brush teeth. She glanced at the clock. It read 3:50. She ran downstairs and grabbed two blueberry muffins and an energy drink. She grabbed her wallet off her nightstand. She ran to her car, luckily she had gotten one for her 16th birthday, and a license.

She drove it to a garage across the road from the airport. While she was grabbing her bags, she glanced at the clock. It read 4:00. By the time she got her bags in the machine and her carry-on to the security line, it was 4:45. "Hurry up! The plane leaves at 5!" She yelled silently at herself. She passed security at 4:55 and ran towards the plane boarding. I can't miss this flight! She encouraged herself. I haven't seen dad in 8 years!

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:

Last edited by iKip on Tue 25 Dec 2012 - 15:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 12:37

Andrew laid on his bed looking at his bright white ceiling, Big day today, my first real flight! he smiled and closed his eyes. Beep! Beep! Beep! he woke with a jolt and looked at his alarm clock. 3:30, "Crap!" he exclaimed leaping off his bed and charged into his bathroom and started his usual clean-up routine; shower, brush teeth, comb hair. He ran out in his pilot uniform, back into his room and through his watch on, slipped his dog-tags on from her 4 year service in the Marines and put his wallet in his pocket. He tumbled down the stairs and ran to the kitchen, swung the refrigerator open and grabbed a Red Bull. He ran to his front door and slipped his pilot hat on, ran outside into his VW Jetta and looked at his house and sighed with relief. 4:00, he would get there on time, but something felt odd. He shook the feeling off and drove out of his driveway and cruised off. Little did he know that would be the last time he saw his house for a long while.

He walked in the airport at 4:30 and quickly grabbed up his briefcase and showed the security people his badge and ran right through. He ran onto the plane and plopped down in the drivers seat of the plane and looked at his watch; 4:55, he had made it.

OOC: He driving the plane right, ya know cause he's a pilot?
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 12:41

Tori had just gotten through security and was heading to the plane when she accidentally bumped into someone, "I'm sorry" she said and continued on her way. She found her seat D12 and put her carry on up top. I hope the person next to me doesn't mind she thought

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 15:59

Em had just arrived at the boarding area and glanced at her watch. It was 4:58! She grabbed her carry-on, slung it over her shoulder and ran through the now empty hallway, and luckily got there before the doors closed. "Hi." She greeted the pilot and rushed to her seat. She found her seat, E12, and put her carry-on under the seat in front of her, because the top was full because of the other person's carry-on. She unzipped the top zipper and pulled out an iPod, headphones, and an iPad for reading and playing games. "Hi. I'm Emma. You can call me Em, though." She stuck her hand out for a hand shake.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 19:34

Andrew nodded in greeting to the passenger and then tapped a lady's shoulder who jumped up and closed the door. The lady then grabbed the walkie-talkie thing they use to announce things and spoke "Ladies and Gentlemen, please buckle your seatbelts and turn off all devices, we are about to take off"
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 21:02

Em heard the announcement, and snatched her hand away before the lady could shake. "We better buckle our seat belts." She suggested. She latched her seat belt, and put away her iPad. She took out a flimsy book, and opened to page 637, where she last left off.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 21:24

Tori was about to shake Emma's hand when the assistant made the announcement, quickly buckling her seatbelt she turned her head back"I'm Victoria you may call me tori" she said with a smile

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 23:40

There was a loud noise from the back. A tall man with black hair and lip rings and all that stuff was playing his music loud. He took on ear-phone out and looked around, "Ugh." He buckled up and, sat down by himself again. "Stupid, Safety things-" He broke off, mumbling part of the song he was hearing. He turned down the sound a little but it was still loud to hear.

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012 - 9:30

The assistant rolled her eyes and walked over to the young man and asked "We will need you to turn off your music sir"

Andrew sat back in his seat and watched Kid, I swear if you make me late to take off I'll throw you off this plane... he growled in his head.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012 - 9:56

wonder what's going on back there? she wondered as she saw the assistant move back

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012 - 10:41

"Oh, hi!" Em exclaimed. She glanced at the 15 year old looking kid near them. "I wonder what's got on his nerves." She muttered.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:

Last edited by iKip on Tue 25 Dec 2012 - 12:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012 - 11:10

Killba looked up. "Can I just turn it down?" He asked, meanly. He rolled his eyes and looked at his Mp3 player. "Ugh, fine!" He said, turning it off. "Man I should have never came." He growled under his breath.

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012 - 15:00

The assistant nodded and walked back up and spoke into the thing again "Please wait patiently for take off, when we reach 36,000 feet you may use electronics again"

Andrew sighed with relief and flipped some switches as he heard that he was clear for take off, he backed the plane up and sped down the runway into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012 - 15:04

Killba rolled his eyes as he wanted to hear music again. But untill then, he thought he might talk to some people even if he was in a bad mood. Then he saw a dirty blond hair and he tugged at it. "Hey."

Island paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island paradise    Island paradise  Empty

Back to top Go down

Island paradise
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next