Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just another day in paradise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Just another day in paradise Empty
PostSubject: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:40 am

Shallowpaw sighed and rolled onto his side, relaxing in the soothing sun.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:27 pm

"Roar!" Shimmerpaw jumped out from behind some rocks and tackled her mate to the ground and pinned him down. Shimmerpaw bent her head and licked his cheek. "I caught you!" She exclaimed.

Just another day in paradise Image13

Just another day in paradise Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:30 pm

Shallowpaw laughed. "Yes, you did catch me!" he purred and licked her cheek to return the gesture.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Shimmerpaw hopped off of her mate, letting him go."I thought I could find you here, you seem to like being alone sometimes." Shimmerpaw sat down on a warm rock and enjoyed it's warmth.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:39 pm

He stretched and sat up, shaking his fur. Just as he sat up, he felt something push him back down.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Shimmerpaw kept jabbering on. "Anyway, you wouldn't believe what happened on my way here! I was walking by the river when a fish just came out of nowhere and landed in front of my paws! I was so amazed!" She licked down some fur that was sticking up.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Shallowpaw nodded, still unsure of what was pushing him down. Of course, he wasn't looking at Shimmerpaw when that happened. "Did you happen to push me down?" he asked, not trying to be rude.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Shimmerpaw looked over at her mate. "Umm...no?" She was unsure of what to answer. She had tackled him when she had jumped out of the rocks. Dose he mean right now? She padded over to help him up.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:00 pm

He stiffened. Fox! Shallowpaw hissed and turned around. Sitting at the edge of Sunningrocks was a huge, snarling male fox.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Shimmerpaw soon saw what Shallowpaw was worried about. She was about to scream, but held back, thinking it would make the fox attack...but it did anyway. At one moment she saw the fox, the next all she saw was red fur. "Help!" Her voice was muffled with the fox's fur.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:08 pm

"No! Shimmerpaw!" he yowled. "Take this, fox dung!" he bashed his paw over its head and scratched and scraped every place on its head that's possible.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:29 pm

The fox tried to bite Shallowpaw. During this, Shimmerpaw found enough strength to throw the animal off her. She then got up and prepared to fight.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Shallowpaw bashed the fox over the eyes with unsheathed claws and it ran off,squealing.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Shimmerpaw was breathing heavily. "Ni...nice job," She said as she looked over at Shallowpaw. "Your my hero!" She purred and licked his cheek.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:02 pm

Shallowpaw smiled and gave his chest fur a couple of licks.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in paradise   Just another day in paradise Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day in paradise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: