Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:17 pm

She laughed and got up, sitting ontop of his tail purposly.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:46 pm

His tail twitched weakly underneath her. "What in the world are you doing?" he mewed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:19 pm

"Sitting on your tail silly!" she meowed and pawed his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 pm

"Are all Riverclan cats like you?" he laughed, looking up at the stars. "You know, not all cats outside of one's clan are all bad. I'm glad to have found that out."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:26 pm

"No, not all, I feel like the only one," she meowed and looked at him "I'm glad I found it out too" she smiled then let out a sigh and said somthing else "Falconfang... I-I love you" she came out her fur growing hot with embarressment.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 pm

"Y-you what?" He looked at her in shock, his fur prickling with surprise and uncomfortable embarrassment. So that's what she meant by 'more than friends.' "I... I like you, Greyheart, but I don't know if I... love you," he mewed honestly, looking at the ground in embarrassment. "I mean, you're awesome, and I do feel happy when I'm with you... a lot more than I do around camp, but... I just don't know if I feel the same way that you do... at least not yet." Slowly he moved his gaze back to her, to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:48 pm

she was slightly depressed but didn't mind "I understand, its hard to develop feelings for one another, some harder than others." she meowed "But, I guess for others its easier to fix a hole in their hearts that had been torn apart by others in our own clans." she meowed with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:55 pm

He frowned at her depressive tone; he hadn't wanted to make her upset! "Hey, I'm sorry," he mewed softly, gently nuzzling her cheek. "It's all so sudden, I honestly don't know how to feel right now."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:06 pm

"It's okay" she meowed and forced her tone to brighten up, "Its ok, I understand, I don't mind if you have to think about this she rubbed against his chest kindly trying to brighten him up aswell looking to the sky it just started to lighten up "We should go before our clans wake, if you want you can think about it" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:08 pm

He softly smiled at her and nodded. "I will think about it. Will... will you see me again?" He had never thought that he would want to meet with a rival clan cat, but this just felt so... exciting, and Greyheart was extremely nice. He could actually come out of his shell around her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:56 pm

"I will, how about at the half moon?" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:23 pm

He nodded and gave her a lick on the cheek before stepping back. "Until then," he mewed, giving her one last, long look before turning tail and heading back for his territory. He had a lot to think about before they met again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3